Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What a 150 lb weight loss looks like...

Congrats on being approved! Exciting times :)

Yes. I do have loose skin' date=' but I'd rather that than the 150 lbs of extra fat. It's just my inner thighs and arms.. I have bat wings from hell.. Oh and my stomach, but that was a lost cause after my kids anyway lol 3 c-sections will do that to ya. So hopefully by the end of this year I can start with the skin removal. I'll be going back out of the country as I can't afford Plastics in state. I'm thinking Mexico or Dominican Republic.

And once again congratulations![/quote']

I had 2 c sections and one of those were twins. Part of the reason i need this surgery..lol my stomach saggs already..but it is something i will work on. Congrats again to u as well!!

Wow u look different but gr8

You look awesome!

Well here it is. I'm so embarrassed by my before photo smh, but that was me. All 330 lbs of me. Yikes!! My highest was 346 lbs at the start of this journey, but I lost 16 lbs pre op and 134 lbs post op and still going.

330 lbs day of surgery 196 lbs

You are a knockout, keep doing what you are doing!

You are my inspiration, this has bought tears to my eyes!! I'm so proud & happy for you, keep up the good work... you look amazing

I can only say you look great. Congrats on your success!!!

You look amazing!! Can you tell me about how many calories you take in each day? And about how many carbs as well? I hope to be this successful!!! Congratulations!!!

Wow! Those pics look like mother daughter pictures! You have done an amazing job. You should be a poster child for the sleeve! Wow! Just Wow!

You Look Fab, And Even Younger Too ????. I Hope The Same For Me. You Have Inspired Me For My Big Day Tomorrow, Thank You. Much Love And Respect ????

Wow. You look 20 years younger. That's amazing.

My thoughts exactly!!

Omg u look great ... I cant wait got my approval today now waitn on a date

:)

You are my inspiration, this has bought tears to my eyes!! I'm so proud & happy for you, keep up the good work... you look amazing

oh wow..that means so much to me. I thank you so much. I pray that you're journey will be wonderful and all you expect it to be.

You look amazing!! Can you tell me about how many calories you take in each day? And about how many carbs as well? I hope to be this successful!!! Congratulations!!!

I take in about 800-850 cals a day. 300 coming from my Protein Shake, and I hardly ever go above 40 g of carbs.

Much luck to you :)