Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Tonight I've decided to give myself some tough love. As most of you know I was given clearance for a normal well chewed diet at 10days out. Since then my fluids and Protein have tanked. Starting tomorrow I am going back to the basics. I don't want to take any chances with my sleeve and will be going back to full liquids with one mushy meal at night. The little amount of food I can eat isn't worth the risk of not getting enough protein.

Wow 10 days out? Seems early but I know every ones surgeons are different. I have noticed that eating 3 times a day I'm drinking less! I need to stay on the schedule or I get all thrown off!

Maybe add 2 meals after another week? You will figure out what works best (:

Can you newly sleeved friends please let me know how long your surgery was? Crazy' date=' that I don't know this yet!!!![/quote']

My wife tells me I was in for an 1:40 mins total. I was sleeves on the 13th!

Anyone only able to sleep on one side? I can only sleep on my left side and of course I'm a rightside sleeper lol. My hips are falling asleep so I decided to try again tonight and yeah... I got stuck in bed so my husband had to pull me out so I could lay on my left side ha

#defeatedbutnotbroken

Anyone only able to sleep on one side? I can only sleep on my left side and of course I'm a rightside sleeper lol. My hips are falling asleep so I decided to try again tonight and yeah... I got stuck in bed so my husband had to pull me out so I could lay on my left side ha

#defeatedbutnotbroken

I have to say that sleeping has been a bit miserable for this side sleeper. I finally laid on my left side last night and almost cried with happiness. It only lasted about an hour though. My back and butt are killing me! About to try the side again. Night night everyone!

Sleeved today the gas pains suck!!!!!! Other than that feel great!

I am 10 days out. Been back to work since 4 days post op. feeling real good. Down 14 lbs. 2 more weeks of liquid diet. Looking forward to mushy phase.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Please explain the hiccup thing anyone else experience that.

I have to say that sleeping has been a bit miserable for this side sleeper. I finally laid on my left side last night and almost cried with happiness. It only lasted about an hour though. My back and butt are killing me! About to try the side again. Night night everyone!

Good luck getting good sleep! I am still taking my pain medicine at sleep time only

My surgery lasted 2 hours nice clean no complication surgery.

I am 10 days out. Been back to work since 4 days post op. feeling real good. Down 14 lbs. 2 more weeks of liquid diet. Looking forward to mushy phase.

Are you in Az?

My surgery lasted 1:15 minutes and I had a band to sleeve in one.

Are you in Az?

Yes I am in Paradise Valley. Phoenix. Great doctor.

#defeatedbutnotbroken

Last night I was finally able to sleep on my left side. It was Awesome!!