Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November sleevers... I am struggling!

Hello, I hope everyone is doing much better then I . I have been slipping terribly, no exercising... Not drinking enough fluids, eating enough Protein or Vitamins. I have eaten some fried food and even a chocolate bar, the entire thing two different times, and I didn't get sick at all! I wish I had so it would be easier to avoid that stuff:(. I am only 2 and a half months out and I have fallen off the wagon and fell on the ditch!

Ok, it sounds like you know all things you are doing wrong.

I'm going to bed now. But before I go I want you to start fresh right now and start getting All your Water and Protein in. Ok ? If you go back to these things the rest will follow..

I will check in with you again tomorrow :)

Oh and a confession I have been horrible with my Water the last three days!! So tomorrow I will start doing better also :)

HI!

I am only here for support. I am not saying that what you are doing is right but i want to confess too. and maybe my confessions can make you feel a little better.

I did not start exercising also, i am overseas and gyms here are very different and i don't feel comfortable working out here. I do walk a lot and i work at a place that i have to walk a lot and stand up a lot and do a lot of heavy lifting (my husband owns the business). As for eating, well… i allow myself to have a snack everyday, some days its a mini chocolate bar and other days its mini chips bag and sometimes i have both. My doctor does not mind this because i stay under 800 calories a day and ( i am one of these weird port surgery patient that throws up almost everything that can sit in the stomach) my stomach is very sensitive which doesn't allow me to eat my Proteins, i do eat a lot of Proteins but most end up back in the toilet. I drink a lot of Water but i never get in the desired amount per day. I don't take any Vitamin supplements because it also doesn't sit in my stomach (i still don't know what is wrong with me but no leak for sure) I suck on ice and i keep myself well dehydrated. Snacks are slider foods and i tolerate them well and this is why i have them.

I do also eat fried foods at least once a week (well i try to eat and keep down fried foods) by fried foods i mean, kfc chicken or a small fried chicken patty. Again am not saying do what am doing, am a different case and it seems to keep me going and keep me strong.

I am losing 2-3 pounds a week still even though my whole food regime is wrong!

Surgery day: NOv 7th 2012

SUrgery weight: 130 lbs

LAST weigh day: Jan, 20th 2013

Last weight: 180 lbs

50 pounds and counting

So stand up and keep going, you know what you are doing wrong and you know how to correct it and you know what ur body likes/wants. don't stop here, it is the beginning!

never_give_up.gif

You girls are so awesome to one another. Remember we are all human, it took us a while to get ourselves into the unhealthy place and the bad habits aren't going to go away right away. I agree, tomorrow is a new day, Just start fresh like you know you can. I haven't had my surgery until April 9, but Getting the Water and Protein in sounds like the ticket to slim vile. You can do it, we all believe in you, so you have to believe in yourself!

Thank you so much! Each day is a fresh start, and guilt is crippling! Starting fresh today!!!

Ok it's a new day here, and I have 16 oz of Water siting in front of me. And I'm going to drink it before I do anything else this morning.

How are you?

Oh and Mrs. Saso that's my last name (husband)

Also!!

Update.,, got it done one down a million to go 0_o

we did not get in this position with out a bad history with food, guilt and the scale. now we have 2 secret weapons, each other, and vs. i am not doing well in any area, i slime, i am always hungry, i have terrible fatigue, i burpe and gag and gurgle all the time. i am not happy. i will never give up, find your resolve, i have one good thing to report i no longer have sleep apnea. never, never, never give up, good health is the goal.

Mahow, don't be too hard on yourself! I, too, struggle to get all my Protein and Water down. Why is it that the "bad" foods stay down so well? Just one step at a time.....we can do this!

Thank you so much! Each day is a fresh start' date=' and guilt is crippling! Starting fresh today!!![/quote']

How are you doing today? I'm drinking so much Water I'm about to float!!

Update: thanks for the support ladies! I am still trying to get all of my Protein and Vitamins in. I need more Water and exercise... Still trying to get motivated!

Sleeved: 11/16/12, wt 226lbs

Now 2/1/13: stuck at 191lbs

I want to break my stall. I meet my Water goals, added Fiber, do elliptical 40 min 2-4x a week. Sometimes I get up to 70carbs. I get 45 to 60g Protein. I just can't seem to lose. Everyone else am seems to dump weight off. I eat out 2 -3x per week. I try to pick wisely. I eat mostly pizza toppings or Chinese food or Indian when out with friends. I ate 1/3 hardee's low carb burger. Tore me up inside. I ate 1/4 of a cupcake on my bday. I keep having weird pains on my L or R after i eat. Pork kills me. Maube my gallbladder is dying. I regurgitated back into my mouth after eating 1 chicken drumstick. Otherwise I'm on the wagon. I just want to lose.

To the lady who throws up most things& can't take Vitamins, I think u should see your doctor& get an upper endo& labs done ASAP.

I have read that people trying to lose weight have better results if the can drink 24 ounces of skim milk a day.... Of course the study wasn't for sleeved people. If I notice a stall, I try to drink more milk and it works... I am sure if I exercised I'd have even better result as well.

@atelux17, boy you sound just like me. my only modest suggestion is smaller bites, chew well, until it gets boring, and rest between bites, basically all your food will be cold..... tuna and eggs are about the only Protein that stays down if i am very careful. i had the swallow test, and they said i was "slow emptying" causing my left sided pain. who know???? re: regurg, do you take protonix? take care