Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

I can't resist. Maybe Sandy Berger's theft had something to do with it?
No one, well at least not I, is excusing Sandy Berger for his stupid dealings with secret information, but the BuSh White House is involved with a littany of secrecy and double-dealings which IMHO is orchestrated, not the screwups of one rouge official; Sandy Berger.

And Congress should be treated as an equal arm of the government when trying to root out government wrong doing, no matter which party controls congress and no matter which party the president is from.

lisa: In light of the dealings of this Presidency, the article you posted almost seems funny.

I continue to be amazed at how many Americans still think Bush and his administration are nice, smart, well-intended people. Meanwhile our basic rights in this country are being taken away, bit by bit. I haven't read a lot of books on how things unfolded in Germany in the beginning when Hitler first started getting the Germans to agree with his actions, but it had to have seemed like he was a good and decent man for him to have gained the German citizens' trust like Bush has gained the trust of some Americans.

I am sure some of you will consider me an alarmist. You'd be right. I am not a young idealistic person. I've seen a lot in my lifetime and we should be very afraid of Bush and his backers. We can no longer suspect that he is the bad guy, he has proven himself to be the bad guy.

I just don't get how simple some folks are. If the terorist are not fighting in Iraq. where do you think they are going to go? I'll tell you where. they might end up in Isreal, or most probably here. On that basis alone as far as the war goes Bush is doing the right thing. And as far as bush being set up to be a hitler he has no following. His approval rating is extremely low. And that is because his stance on the war. And that is wht is wrong with the war. It is just like Veitnam. an unpopular war that when it is said and done we will lose. Becuase alot of leftwingys don't understand the concept!

396Power- You're saying that because of the leftists, this country will lose the war in Iraq and why they lost the war in Viet Nam? Are you at all serious?

I just don't get how simple some folks are. If the terorist are not fighting in Iraq. where do you think they are going to go? I'll tell you where. they might end up in Isreal, or most probably here. On that basis alone as far as the war goes Bush is doing the right thing. And as far as bush being set up to be a hitler he has no following. His approval rating is extremely low. And that is because his stance on the war. And that is wht is wrong with the war. It is just like Veitnam. an unpopular war that when it is said and done we will lose. Becuase alot of leftwingys don't understand the concept!

396, I realise from the quality of your posts that you don't get out much and so here are a few facts of which you are unaware: those terrorists of which you speak are religious fundamentalists and many, if not most, have ties with al-Qaeda. This is a group which has its roots in the Wahhabi approach to Islam, a fundamentalist approach to religion which has its roots in Saudi Arabia, an oil-rich country and also a so-called friend of BuSh America. It should also be noted by your own fine self that Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, is a member of a very wealthy and powerful Saudite family.

You should be interested to know that Iraq was the only Muslim state in the region which was controlled by a modernist non-religious type government at the time that George Bush da 2nd chose to invade the country. Yes, Iraq, thanks to her horrible leader, had certainly been behaving badly, that is for sure.

At the same time it is crucial to your understanding of the complexities of the Middle East that you recognise that Iraq - a modernist and secular nation - had nothing to do with either the philosophies or activities of the al Wahhabiist al Qaeda activities.

Iraq's bad behaviour vis-a-vis its expansionist behaviour into Kuwait in the early 1990's was an act which was largely devoid of either political or emotional cant.

I could not agree with you more! The Liberals are so blinded by their raw hatred for President Bush that they have lost sight of the reality of what's going on in the world today. The war on terror is against religious fanatics that believe they must kill and destroy any non-muslims that won't embrace Islam. Their blind hatred for Israel, the US and all "People of the Book" will only be satisfied with our blood.

As you said, if we are not fighting them in their own backyard, you will see blood running in our streets and Malls. They can think what they want about President Bush, but he had the guts to take the fight to them where they live, and we havn't experienced a single major attack on our homeland since 911 under his watch.

God help us is we have a Hillary Clinton (Bill in a skirt) or a Nancy Pelosy at the helm when the next wave comes. We could have camels in the Thanksgiving Day parade, and the women will be wearing birka's!

I could not agree with you more! The Liberals are so blinded by their raw hatred for President Bush that they have lost sight of the reality of what's going on in the world today. The war on terror is against religious fanatics that believe they must kill and destroy any non-muslims that won't embrace Islam. Their blind hatred for Israel, the US and all "People of the Book" will only be satisfied with our blood.

As you said, if we are not fighting them in their own backyard, you will see blood running in our streets and Malls. They can think what they want about President Bush, but he had the guts to take the fight to them where they live, and we havn't experienced a single major attack on our homeland since 911 under his watch.

God help us is we have a Hillary Clinton (Bill in a skirt) or a Nancy Pelosy at the helm when the next wave comes. We could have camels in the Thanksgiving Day parade, and the women will be wearing birka's!

It's a good thing Bush isn't fat! Can't say that about him!

396, I realise from the quality of your posts that you don't get out much and so here are a few facts of which you are unaware: those terrorists of which you speak are religious fundamentalists and many, if not most, have ties with al-Qaeda. This is a group which has its roots in the Wahhabi approach to Islam, a fundamentalist approach to religion which has its roots in Saudi Arabia, an oil-rich country and also a so-called friend of BuSh America. It should also be noted by your own fine self that Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, is a member of a very wealthy and powerful Saudite family.

You should be interested to know that Iraq was the only Muslim state in the region which was controlled by a modernist non-religious type government at the time that George Bush da 2nd chose to invade the country. Yes, Iraq, thanks to her horrible leader, had certainly been behaving badly, that is for sure.

At the same time it is crucial to your understanding of the complexities of the Middle East that you recognise that Iraq - a modernist and secular nation - had nothing to do with either the philosophies or activities of the al Wahhabiist al Qaeda activities.

Iraq's bad behaviour vis-a-vis its expansionist behaviour into Kuwait in the early 1990's was an act which was largely devoid of either political or emotional cant.

Well I have to disagree with you. I must have been out lately cause I have heard that somewhere. Maybe the libreal media. But what they dont get, and you of course by your post. Is that people have been fighting over in the middle east for thousands of years. And ofcourse that includes Iraq. And the reason they are fighting is because all the muslim country's around Isreal do not want Isreal to exist. And seeing that we as a country support Isreal we are # 2 on the hit list(so to speak)

Ah, Cusano, my kinda sorta old friend! Once again I would argue with you because you have chosen to take refuge - in a thoughtless and knee-jerk fashion - behind a certain political position. This is never a wise nor an interesting approach sez the lovely and bi-ethnic green. Oy, yah, she looks awful damn white on the outside and yet the grrl throws off occasional knee jerk twitches of life from time to fuckin time. There is a kinda halo of DNA which we all leave, do we not?

The simple truth is this, is is it not? - and that is that we must all be sufficiently freed from our own personal fears of being viewed as racists, and of course we must be sufficiently loosened up that we can feel comfortable with being aggressive and with noting the difference between humour and cruel bloody racism.

Dudes - are you idiots? Do you really think that the raggedy-ass third-world Islamic forces of the Middle East have the wealth, the technology, and the man-power to cross the Atlantic Ocean and overrun a continent whose manpower numbers more than three hundred million indivduals? You might be interested to note that these cats are not (like) even able to consider shifting north into continental Europe, eh???

As your Ann Flounders would say, you must wake up and smell the goddam fucken coffee, eh.

An individual like Cusano or that other ill-educated goof, the cat who chooses to display himself by numbers (396) and and by an inability to master grammar and spelling, and this always irritates Green, may easily and foolishly view the vast and wealthy North American chunk of territory as being under immediate attack by a rag-bag gang o frustrasted third worldists.

Oh, yah..............

Green is always amused by this biz of paranoia, eh.:rolleyes

Green you must not get out much also. when you pull up to a gas pump and fillup w/ $3-$4 gallon gas. Where do you think that money goes. I believe it goes to those middle east poor un techno types that just happen to fly planes(our planes) in to major bulidings here in the States just 6 yrs ago.

Green,

You just made three lengthly posts and said absolutely nothing! So what else is new. These people don't need technology to cause terror. They blow themselves up in crowds of innocent people, plant roadside bombs, fly plane into buildings and will do anything to kill all they can. Since you seem to take so kindly to them, maybe you wouldn't mind if they start in your town! And it's too bad that we irritate poor Green because it doesn't like someones grammar. I mean, some of his post sound like they are coming from a drunk falling off a bar room stool, but he must be politically correct now, and not point that out!!:mad:

Green you must not get out much also. when you pull up to a gas pump and fillup w/ $3-$4 gallon gas. Where do you think that money goes. I believe it goes to those middle east poor un techno types that just happen to fly planes(our planes) in to major bulidings here in the States just 6 yrs ago.

Well, dude, as it happens I used to build planes, eh. Yup, I literally built aircraft. And I still travel a lot by aircraft, by the way. It seems to me that we have got to figure how to get freed up from up the control of outside forces with respect to fossil fuels. We can quit our bitchin' and start fixin' - don't you think? You can be bitter or you can be better with your respect to your attitude towards the current pile o problems in which we now find ourselves stuck.