Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I drop my weight, I'm going to try (insert answer)!

Zip line is a big one for me. Also' date=' I would like to start getting in touch with old friends. I have avoided reunions and get-togethers for the last few years since I gained weight. I might even post a picture on Facebook where I am not hiding behind someone!

Sleeved 12/17/12 and enjoying the adventure![/quote']

Oh that sounds like so much fun! I have also wanted to try zip lining in kauii for many years. Next trip back is in May. My weight should be low enough now (195).

Wear a bikini at the beach!

Skinny jeans!

Ladies' date=' I want to ride my husband like a wild horse without getting out of breath and stopping to change position because I feel a heart attack coming ...lol would love to take Pole dance,belly dance,salsa classes....so much more!Sorry if its TMI.[/quote']

Omg! Everything you said is me!!

Strip dance for my husband' date=' pole dance, swim, rock climb, wear heels all night, omg just everything![/quote']

DITTO!!!!

First thing I'm doing is buying a pair of boots and skinny jeans. Can't tell you how many times I've tried to find boots (wide calf) and cried because nothing would fit my fat, fat legs.

Wear shorts. (Again with the fat, fat legs)

Run. With my kids. Husband. Dogs. Friends. For my life. Just run because my legs and lungs can tolerate it for the first time in 10-15 years.

Surprise my husband by wearing nothing but a trench coat.

Take my man lingerie shopping and actually be comfortable to buy corsets and stockings with those sexy lil clips.

Take up wakeboarding again.

Learn to rollerblade (yes I said learn).

Learn to ice skate.

Go sailing.

Take a hot air balloon ride.

Go paragliding.

Go snorkeling.

Take a trip to: Vegas, Disney, any place with white sandy beaches.

Zip line is a big one for me. Also' date=' I would like to start getting in touch with old friends. I have avoided reunions and get-togethers for the last few years since I gained weight. I might even post a picture on Facebook where I am not hiding behind someone!

Sleeved 12/17/12 and enjoying the adventure![/quote']

I just missed my reunion for the same reason. Maybe I'll make it to the 30th. LOL

I just rook a swing dance lesson! I didnt get tired, my feet didnt hurt, and most importantly I didnt feel out of place or fat. (Instructor had a bigger muffintop then me!!!!).

It was fun and I am looking forward to more!!!

First thing I'm doing is buying a pair of boots and skinny jeans. Can't tell you how many times I've tried to find boots (wide calf) and cried because nothing would fit my fat' date=' fat legs.

Wear shorts. (Again with the fat, fat legs)

Run. With my kids. Husband. Dogs. Friends. For my life. Just run because my legs and lungs can tolerate it for the first time in 10-15 years.

Surprise my husband by wearing nothing but a trench coat.

Take my man lingerie shopping and actually be comfortable to buy corsets and stockings with those sexy lil clips.

Take up wakeboarding again.

Learn to rollerblade (yes I said learn).

Learn to ice skate.

Go sailing.

Take a hot air balloon ride.

Go paragliding.

Go snorkeling.

Take a trip to: Vegas, Disney, any place with white sandy beaches.[/quote']

Love this list too!

Ice skate again in the winter, feel comfortable again on the beach in the summer, shop for cute clothes, preferably in the single digit sizes, be healthy & energetic to take care of and play with any future grandchildren and feel confident when I am out at a social event with my husband and dance, dance, dance.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Love you guys answers...Shopping for super cute clothes, high heels, interviewing for a higher paying job with confidence, school reunion (just missed my 10th), family portrait with my boys, sexy halloween costume, summer fun and a hot bikini. I still can't wait.