Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Waiting....waiting...waiting...BCBS of AL

I also had to do a six month diet. I can honestly say' date=' time passed very quickly! I hope you get approved![/quote']

Yes, all ins stuff is approved. The 6 months went

by very fast. Just waiting for a nurse to call for a date and blood work. Surgery is estimated by the

end of August ????.

I've just started my 3rd month, and it is going by VERY slowly. Will November EVER get here??

I've given up too and looking into MX myself. Only way ill do diet over is if they waive half the months required! Who are you going to in MX !? It seems there are a lot of them and a lot of good ones!!? Hard to narrow down! how much if I may ask? I know that I already was paying 4k out if pocket and I have ins if ever approved.... So another couple thousand and getting it done sooner is worth it! Also my partner is switching jobs in the next few months... I'm going to be writing letters and filing complaints regardless!

omg.... I can't help but be sad for you how feign mad u must be. I'm on my third week post op with the sleeve and I feel so amazing! you deserve this gift!!!!! if you want I can share my information and get u in touch with my people that held my hand thru the process... I call them my heavenly team of angels... Hurley don't wait... if you felt anything like I did I can't handle any more detours especially when it's in grasp reach....let me know and I can help you help yourself don't suffer any longer!!!!!

I also had to do a six month diet. I can honestly say' date=' time passed very quickly! I hope you get approved![/quote']

I can't believe these stories I'm hearing... Chellennunly I want you to experience this gift! I'm only three weeks post op but I can't help it I'm so excited I wanna scream it from the roof tops!! this is my second chance at life and I'm sure I know where your coming from.... if you want I can give you information on who I used and I call this team my angels on earth because they held my hand thru it all from step one and still to this day!!! let me know I can help and you shouldn't have to wait or jump hoops to accomplish this!