Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All Nov 19 Sleevers!

Hope everyone made out okay. I've had a really

Hard time yesterday and today- been non-stop nauseous since surgery. Dry heaving. Gas pains. What have I done :(

I hope you feel better nursemeg. I have not had these symptoms. I only felt nauseous once yesterday, but it went away quickly. I'm just experiencing gas pains in left shoulder. My wound where drain tube is located is sore. Other that that, I'm fine..

Hope everyone made out okay. I've had a really

Hard time yesterday and today- been non-stop nauseous since surgery. Dry heaving. Gas pains. What have I done :(

So sorry to hear that you're having a hard time! Lets hope that your third day will be better! It WILL get better! Please continue to keep us posted!

hi guys Im just feeling up to writing now. had surgery at 5pm yesterday and was rushed back in at midnight for a revision all my insision bleeding heavy and my drain bottle had to be changed every 30 min to an hour my blood pressure dropped.

Im only feeling ok now eating popsicles and crushed ice. only feeling sick after antibiotic and paid med s. my bleeding stopped and my drain map only half full after five hours today so things are looking up x please pray for me that I'll recover with out any more complications and as always you guys are in my prayers x

Sarah- I am so sorry that you required a revision. You are most definately in my thoughts and prayers. Please take it easy, get the rest that your body needs and keep us updated. xo

Sarah- I am so sorry that you required a revision. You are most definately in my thoughts and prayers. Please take it easy' date=' get the rest that your body needs and keep us updated. xo[/quote']

thanks nursemeg how are you doing. ? hope your good

hi guys Im just feeling up to writing now. had surgery at 5pm yesterday and was rushed back in at midnight for a revision all my insision bleeding heavy and my drain bottle had to be changed every 30 min to an hour my blood pressure dropped.

Im only feeling ok now eating popsicles and crushed ice. only feeling sick after antibiotic and paid med s. my bleeding stopped and my drain map only half full after five hours today so things are looking up x please pray for me that I'll recover with out any more complications and as always you guys are in my prayers x

Sarah our prayers are with you!

Sarah- how are you doing? You have definately been on my mind! Please update.

How is everyone else doing who was sleeved the 19th? I am curious to see how everyone is progressing!

As for me, I've been constantly struggling to battle nausea. While awake, I am constantly nauseous. Yesterday, I only got 15 oz of Fluid in and threw up 3 times. I don't have a temp, just the most upset stomach I've ever endured in my life. I contacted my doc, he called in a second med for me to try and get my nausea under control. Today, if i don't improve he wants me back in the hospital :(

Sarah- how are you doing? You have definately been on my mind! Please update.

How is everyone else doing who was sleeved the 19th? I am curious to see how everyone is progressing!

As for me' date=' I've been constantly struggling to battle nausea. While awake, I am constantly nauseous. Yesterday, I only got 15 oz of Fluid in and threw up 3 times. I don't have a temp, just the most upset stomach I've ever endured in my life. I contacted my doc, he called in a second med for me to try and get my nausea under control. Today, if i don't improve he wants me back in the hospital :([/quote']

Hi everyone! I''ve been doing ok except for a few gas pains...took time Tylenol today and they really seemed to help! Also got my drain removed today's thE has helped tremendously! Outside of all this, I'm getting my fluids in slowly but surely and have no problems with nausea so far. My prayers are going out to those of you still having some residual issues...our thoughts are with you!

Hi everyone! I''ve been doing ok except for a few gas pains...took time Tylenol today and they really seemed to help! Also got my drain removed today's thE has helped tremendously! Outside of all this' date=' I'm getting my fluids in slowly but surely and have no problems with nausea so far. My prayers are going out to those of you still having some residual issues...our thoughts are with you![/quote']

hey nursemeg i am much better day four was my turning point i had only mild nausea and was able to swallow much better day three i was real worried because i even had to carry around a paper cup as i found it difficult to even swallow my own saliva so had to spit sorry tmi.

my pain now is not too bad i really only need the meds at night they help my sleep too. i feel like i am recovering and feel stronger every day. thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers x as always you are in mine x

I am happy to hear that everyone is doing better now. I am actually at work today. I am working a full 8 hours, however if I start getting tired I will leave and go home early. The only problem that I am having is with my lower incision. When I sit up right, it gets irritated and burns. I have my chair at my desk reclined back some, so that this does not affect me. I hope that I am not doing too much to soon. But I feel fine and have not had any problems with nausea or vomiting. I am on pureed foods and taking it very slow eating. So excited about the next coming months.

I had some burning around an incision and figured out it was the remnants of whatever they stuck on me during surgery. You could see the faint outline if sticky stuff and it burned when I touched it.

Be careful though, scary when those stitches don't behave :)

hi girls just checking in with you all un see how every one is doing ?

i had my stitches out today the one my drain was in is a little open and looks slightly inflamed so my doctor gave me a second dose of antibiotics . that should sort it i hope

what kinds of stuff are you guys drinking/eating Im still on liquids i can't stomach the Protein shakes so Im drinking two ready made slim fast shakes and a bowl of Soup for dinner. an actimel and three or four glasses of Water or juice and tea.

I had my first post op appointment today. I was disappointed at first when a nurse told me that I would not be able to swim for 6 weeks. I leave for a 7 night cruise in two days! After my doctor looked at my stomach, he advised me that my wounds were completely closed and healed. I was cleared to swim. I was so happy!

I am on soft foods. I am so tired of Protein. The taste and smell makes me sick! I will not be able to eat much on this cruise or drink any alcohol, but I will still have a good time enjoying the rest and relaxation in the sun.

hey have a great time x

bet this will be your first time loosing weight on a vacation !

let us know how you get on x