Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dallas, Texas Sleevers! !

Great! You think I can just show up? 730pm right?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

7:00 pm

Forest Park Medical Center - Cafeteria

Jodi....I can't get Dr. Nicholson's clinical dieticians to answer or call me back, it's their number that is in my folder regarding the support group at Forest Park. Sooooooooooo, I called Forest Park directly, and was told NO support group tonight, it's next week.....

Jodi....I can't get Dr. Nicholson's clinical dieticians to answer or call me back' date=' it's their number that is in my folder regarding the support group at Forest Park. Sooooooooooo, I called Forest Park directly, and was told NO support group tonight, it's next week.....[/quote']

Pleaaaaaasssseeee let us know when you find out for sure! I really need that support group, lol!

OK...There is one tonight 7pm Forest Park South bldg in the 1st floor auditorium!! This is info from Dr. Nicholson's clinical dietitians! whew ... finally, now the rain needs to quit... traffic is going to be a b____!

Well, I'm feeling like an idiot for some reason... 2nd returned call confirming above... I'm not sure who I'm talking to anymore, but I will trudge (?) out in the weather and the traffic and head into Dallas tonight!

Was told auditorium, south bldg... where are driving from? I'll be coming from Flower Mound (George Bush tollway and then 75, probably better than 635)

Pleaaaaaasssseeee let us know when you find out for sure! I really need that support group, lol!

I found out!!! Will you be joining me tonight at Forest Park Medical Center??? Hope so, would love to meet everyone....Where you be, Dezilou?? I'm in Flower Mound....

Okay thank you for confirming it is tonight...

I found out!!! Will you be joining me tonight at Forest Park Medical Center??? Hope so' date=' would love to meet everyone....Where you be, Dezilou?? I'm in Flower Mound....[/quote']

I'm in Denton, so its going to be a long wet drive for me, but I'll be there!

I'm in Denton' date=' so its going to be a long wet drive for me, but I'll be there![/quote']

Oh dear... yep...I was gonna leave 6pm... but I be headed out to i35 a bit sooner... ugh, sooo dread the drive, but ready for my first support group! I have lots of expectations...because I have no idea what to expect!!

Hi Dallas area peeps! I was sleeved 12/11/12 by Dr. Kim at Baylor Trophy Club. I've lost 30lbs so far.

Oh dear... yep...I was gonna leave 6pm... but I be headed out to i35 a bit sooner... ugh' date=' sooo dread the drive, but ready for my first support group! I have lots of expectations...because I have no idea what to expect!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

I'm in a black sweat shirt, big hair and jeans when you get here! Its a good sized group!

Hi,

I live in Richardson. Let's plan on getting together somewhere. I would like to meet some of my sleeve buddies. Any ideas??? Let's keep this going.

It would be nice to hang out.

Dr. Stowers in Decatur...I am from Comanche Texas. I am 5'7" and started 235- down to 204.5 in 4 weeks.....

Hi moviemom...those are my exact starting numbers!!

Good luck on your journey!