Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking For Dec Sleevers Out There

Well today starts my soft food diet and im so lost, I hv to see my nutritionist on thurs for help. As far as pain, I hv not had any only discomfort with the larger incision , I never filled my pain pill prescrip.exercise wise I have been moving around and walking, I tried to physically walking around a couple blocks outside n felt too light headed. Went yesterday 12/17 to look at two gyms n I decided on 1, just waiting on the green light from the surgeon:-)

Well today starts my soft food diet and im so lost' date=' I hv to see my nutritionist on thurs for help. As far as pain, I hv not had any only discomfort with the larger incision , I never filled my pain pill prescrip.exercise wise I have been moving around and walking, I tried to physically walking around a couple blocks outside n felt too light headed. Went yesterday 12/17 to look at two gyms n I decided on 1, just waiting on the green light from the surgeon:-)[/quote']

I'm glad your doing well! Going to the gym will help with the weight loss. I have a membership at the Y. Need to start going in a couple weeks

Hey yall! Sleeved 12/3 and went for my 2wk post op appt today and I am down 18lbs since before surgery and 14lbs since date of surgery. This is soooo cool! Ive been cleared to work out (but cant overdo it) and I cant wait to do so!

Tomorrow is my big day. No nerves. Just ready to do it... I think.

Hi all, it sounds like everyone is doing great! I was sleeved on 12-11 and have lost 16 pounds since surgery...I'm still having some pain though mostly tolerable I have been using my pain med once a day.

Tomorrow December 19th I will finally be a sleeved on the losing side. I use to be nervous but now I'm celebrating the me yet to come......

Tomorrow December 19th I will finally be a sleeved on the losing side. I use to be nervous but now I'm celebrating the me yet to come......

Good luck!

Had follow up appointment yesterday. It went well. Staples removed. Lol was told not to worry about weight or stall because Dr. Office will not consider me a weight loss patient for 6 weeks. I'm to just recover from surgery.

It's official, out the blocks I'm a "slow stalling loser"... I'm actually thankful for it. Because the inches lost are amazingly noticeable. Stalled 6 days! Today believe the stall is broken.

High-265

Surgery-256

9 day-247.6

BMI 38.4

Hi to all the December 17th sleevers!!! How are you all?? The hospital so far has been great and staff are very caring. I also threw up once and dry heaved until they took me off the morphine since it was making me nauseous . I'm taking liquid Vicodin and it works well. Dr. Juarez hasn't been into visit me yet' date=' but hopefully I will see him later today. How's everyone else doing ?[/quote']

I came home yesterday.I had the same problem with the morphine so they took me off of it. But I feel good have some pain from surgery site. But all I good so fat

I'm 6 days away - getting sleeved on 12/26. Finally settling into the pre op diet. I love reading the stories of those who have already had the surgery. Helps me stay motivated. For those who have already had surgery - is there anything that you took to the hospital that made things better?

I'm 6 days away - getting sleeved on 12/26. Finally settling into the pre op diet. I love reading the stories of those who have already had the surgery. Helps me stay motivated. For those who have already had surgery - is there anything that you took to the hospital that made things better?

Hi, I'm getting sleeved dec 23rd in Mexico. Where are you getting sleeved? Good luck with your surgery.

Hi, I'm getting sleeved dec 23rd in Mexico. Where are you getting sleeved? Good luck with your surgery.

I am getting sleeved in Kansas. Good luck to you also

So I went to my 2 week check up. Sleeved on 12/6. I'm at 281. I'm down from 310. I'm happy with it. I've been released to excersise. Woo hoo!!

Wow Belle!! incredible!

I was sleeved on Tuesday, came home thursday night. As of now am feeling good. the area of my stomach feels heavy and the incisions hurt a bit but regular parecetemol is helping. haven't needed anything more since hospital. took me 4 days to get over the anaesthetic and the first day is a complete blur but i feel good and have lost almost 4 kilos (almost 8 pounds) in 4 5 days! and am under 100 kilos (219 pounds).

its incredible how I'm not hungry and can survive on so little. Hopefully the weights will keep coming off!