Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else Have A Goal Size?

So I have been big all my life and don't ever remember weighing under 200 lbs. I'm a big girl I'm 5'11". So I know I want to be able to fit a regular size 14 in jeans and slacks. I already bought some goal size 14 dresses and they fit, just not comfortably. I originally set my goal weight at 190 but I don't know what size that is for me. So my goal is size 14. Anyone else?

I would like to get close to a size 10. I started at 241 and a size 22 and Im now at 190 and a size 16. My surgeons goal weight for me is 175 and my personal goal is 150. Im 5'7" so I don't know how Ill look when I hit 150.

I hope to be a size 12. I am also tall 5'10 and at 160lbs in the past I was a size 12. We will see it what happens, I am already down from a size 24 jean to a size 16 and I am sure my body will be different at 160 lbs since has been almost 20 years since I was that weight. I am just trying to enjoy the journey down and excited already for the progress, energy and health I have gained.

Well right now I weigh 221 pounds, wear a size 14 and am 5'10". So I know that sizes have increased over the years and the last time I was under 200 pounds was a long, long time ago. So my goal weight is 180 pounds and I hope to be in a size 10, maybe................ a size 8!!

We will see.

Mine is size 12. Years ago i dieted down to size 12/14 and I looked good. I have a long skinny face and I think that I'd look too gaunt any smaller. The thought of being a 6 or 8 like some people on here just blows my mind! I'm in awe of those people!

My surgeons weight goal for me is 140, my height is 5'5". That's 20 pounds more than I was in high school. Right now I'm 206, and even THINKING being 140 is too crazy!! I'm taking the little successes and enjoying those as they come. That's all my brain can handle right now.

;-)

Size 8/10 is what I would like I'm 5"6 228 ATM I'm down from a 22/20 to a big 16/18 :). I was a size 12/14 at 175 17 years ago lmao. So I'm shooting for 150/154.

I don't know what size because the last time I wore a 14 it was in high school. My main goal is to be under 200 pounds...since I can hardly even picture that, I'll decide on a clothing size then. Mainly I just never ever want to shop at plus sized stores after hitting goal. I want to walk into any store and buy off the racks!

I'm 5'5" and started at 223 and size 16/18. I want to be back into a size 6. I just had to go out and buy some 12's so I'm on my way!

I would love to be a solid 10 and a women's Medium. I'm 5'5". Start- Aug. '12-278 size 22-24; 2 weeks post op today- Oct. 28-240 size 20. When I last wore a size 10, I weighed 135-145. My lowest weight as an adult having had 2 children was 178, size 13. My surgeon said I'll weigh 150, but my goal is 138 (1/2 of start weight if 278!) I can't wait to buy clothes in department stores once again!

My original goal was a size 8. Shockingly, I fit into a size 6 last weekend (jeans even!).

I have NEVER been below a 14 prior to surgery. My largest was 18W. I am 5'7 and medium bone frame (who knew that until i lost weight? always thought i was 'big boned'!). My original weight goal was 150 but after looking at bone frames, I'm pushing myself now for 140. Just cuz. I am ok if sustainable for me is "ballooning" back up to 150-160. (that is a LOL comment you know... ballooning up to that, jeesh that's normal/ok weight for me!)

The weirdest thing for me to "get" ... is being able to shop anywhere. I just haven't fully grasped that yet.

And a sidenote to those of you that think this is never going to happen for me, it's taking so long, etc etc.... You all can do this. Stay dedicated and be patient. It WILL happen if you work the program! We just have to work the program (Water, Protein, working out, logging, planning food, etc etc).

Best of luck to y'all..... always! xx

My original goal was a size 8. Shockingly' date=' I fit into a size 6 last weekend (jeans even!).

I have NEVER been below a 14 prior to surgery. My largest was 18W. I am 5'7 and medium bone frame (who knew that until i lost weight? always thought i was 'big boned'!). My original weight goal was 150 but after looking at bone frames, I'm pushing myself now for 140. Just cuz. I am ok if sustainable for me is "ballooning" back up to 150-160. (that is a LOL comment you know... ballooning up to that, jeesh that's normal/ok weight for me!)

The weirdest thing for me to "get" ... is being able to shop anywhere. I just haven't fully grasped that yet.

And a sidenote to those of you that think this is never going to happen for me, it's taking so long, etc etc.... You all can do this. Stay dedicated and be patient. It WILL happen if you work the program! We just have to work the program (Water, Protein, working out, logging, planning food, etc etc).

Best of luck to y'all..... always! xx[/quote']

Thank you for this, as my date gets closer I keep thinking that I'm going to be the one person it doesn't work for!

My goal is to weigh 175 only because I don't ever remember weighing that and a size 12 jeans because I don't remember ever wearing those;)

My I'm going to drop dead if it ever happens weight is 150, now I can't even conceive of what I'd look like at this size, but how cool would that be;)

I wanna be 145-150lbs and wear a medium top and 9-10 in pants. I wanna rock my high heels without my knees and ankles hurts. And I wanna do a 5k walk...2013 will be my year for all that!

I'd be happy with a 14, thrilled with a 12. At my lowest weight of 270 I fit into a comfortable 18, tight 16 so I have no idea what weight I would be to fit into a 14. Maybe like 230lbs, but my goal weight is around 190. I'll revise it if and when I get there lol.

I would love to be a size 12. I am 5'8" and have a large frame.