Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please answer re: When to Drink

You crack me up, Teresa! I thought I was the only fat nudest! I swam in shorts and t-shirts since childhood. The day I bought my first house was the day I turned nudist. I've been busted nakey a couple times, but you are right, it makes them stop looking! They are more embarrassed than me. Hah!

Sacijo, thank you, and you're too cute! How are we pronouncing your name? My dog is Sachi, but we call her Sachi Joe or Snapper Joe. I keep thinking I'm talking to her here.

Yesterday I wore 22s but today I'm wearing my old 26 jeans. But what's funny is that they're getting trapped in my sandals. When we lose weight, our clothes get longer. I've always had trouble finding pants that come to my ankles so I can only buy tall sizes. Tall sizes only come in basics - jeans, black & blue slacks, an occasional beighe. But now my tall pants are gettting to long because they're hanging low... clothes sliding down the body RULES.

I'm not as brave as you little nudists.....I'm older and have more saggy parts... and I DON'T want to show them to anyone.... This is so gross, but I used to wear a 44d bra. Now I have tube like boobies and the skin is so saggy I can actually roll my breast ....Now I bet THAT is more you you wanted to know!!!!lololol:D ;):):D :D I have GAINED 10 LBS..

I'm not as brave as you little nudists.....I'm older and have more saggy parts... and I DON'T want to show them to anyone.... This is so gross, but I used to wear a 44d bra. Now I have tube like boobies and the skin is so saggy I can actually roll my breast ....Now I bet THAT is more you you wanted to know!!!!lololol:D ;):):D :D I have GAINED 10 LBS.. OMG What am I going to do????? I have gained a lb a day for a week. I called my surgeon and I am beginning to think he don't care a bit.... I need a fill, so I am going heavy on the Protein and trying to make myself feel full again. I can tell I am eating a lot more...I have been real lazy with the exercise, but this is scaring me and I need to do something......ride my bike or swim or I don't know, just something. I just Caaaaaaaaan't get fatter......I think I would just die... It is weird how 10 lbs feels again... My clothes are tighter and my self esteem is FALLING... So I have to get with it... Just saying that makes me feel a little better...

You pronounce sascijo like (sassy-Jo) I have a blind Pekingese that my hubby got for me on my b-day 4 years ago. she is blind because she got in a fight with her sister and it popped her eyes. But she is doing ok now, and I just love her.... I spelled her name that way because I was going to register her, and the common spellings were taken.

Have any of you ever heard of or gone to a Dr. Nirmal Jayseelan

(probably not spelled right) in Dallas? I am thinking about switching to him. He is supposed to be a partner to Dr. Benevidas.

Just wondered.

I told my husband that I told you that I couldn't come to the Vegas get together, and he said, "Why?" So maybe that means I can after all. I hope so...

Sissy Joe is one of my dogs biggest nicnames. How cute, Sissy Joe and Sassy Joe.

Cracking up at the rolling of boobies. The biggest I ever got at 313 was 44 C (only because 44 B is too hard to find.) The cup size really just mashes my side fat forward though, so people were thinkin' I have nice hooties.

My friend told me her boobs are like pancake batter. If she puts a boob in her palm, it all drips down through her fingers. Cracking up over boobie talk!

What kind of dog is Sissy Joe? I just love my animals. They are my buddies.

Hey, me and your friend have something in common!! ( I have pancake boobs too!) I would have died when I was younger at the body I have now. But what the heck.... you either like me or you don't.... My first husband was a hottie. Looked a lot like Tom Selleck. But as shallow as the Water in my pottie....lol... He told me he would have never dated me much less married me if I looked this way in High School... Well kiss my patootie.... and by the way.... He don't look like ole Tom S anymore.... He ain't so pretty anymore either...lol...The one I have now is a million times better, cuter, sweeter, and best of all he is "sincere" and I wouldn't have Mr. Stuck on himself back.... So the Lord works in mysterious ways... huh?

Here's Sachi (aka Sissy Joe, Snapper Joe, Piglett, Princess Piggy...) from last week's camping trip with Daddy driving.

She's a Pitbull. I'm not sure where Pits got their bad rap, because she's sweeter than the angels (unless you mess with mom.)

post-203981-13813131257566_thumb.jpg

And since I have two jelly-filled pups, it's only fair to show off Voodoo, aka Pony, aka Foo Foo. My other baby - LabDane.

post-203981-13813131257991_thumb.jpg

I don't know where they got the bad-rap either. We had a pit bull when I was young named Sugar and she was the sweetest thing. Kind of marked like yours but with a much lighter golden color where yours is dark. She was the color of white and light brown sugar swirled together. I sure admire yours Lisa, she looks like a lovely dog.

I have no idea what my boob size is while we are on the topic. I always dream of going to one of those custom places that take all your measurements and make you the perfect product but I would be far to embarrassed. As I said I am NOT big chested and I am not likely to run or do anything to make them flop around so I figure I have been safe up to this point. I am sure that will change if I ever have kids or loose ALL my weight but in the meantime I am happy. My parents were kind of hippy people when I was little, dad was a vegan nudist even joined a nudist colony a few years ago. Now that is SCARY!!!! My mom ended up being the sane responsible one after they divorced. LOL. Teresa

Teresa, I fall in love with you a little more every day. And now that I found out your dad is a hippy nudist, I'm dying laughing and love you even more. Rock on! I don't think I could ever go full nudist like in a colony, but in the privacy of my own home.... bathing suit? What bathing suit?

I am with you Lisa, I wouldn't ever join a colony either. But definitely prefer to go "buff" around the house. I have to remember to draw the shades though. I am a BAD girl. LOL. Oh, but I haven't ever been to jail so you must still be the BADDER girl. You reminded me of my teenage years when me and my two buddies just started driving, we would go up to the lake at night and all dare each other to go skinny dipping. One of these friends was a guy so I am sure he had a good time watching two naked chicks swimming around. I always just wanted to be and act normal, I rarely thought of my weight as a major hinderance except on the attracting a date front. Never had a date ever, until I met my hubby. I always did feel a certain "connection" with you Lisa. I can't wait to all get together for real. We are going to have soooo much fun. Teresa

P.S. When's your birthday? Mine is March 3, 1974. I am one of those sweet aquatic loving little pisces.

I had my band in Mar 2004 and I sometimes eat and drink mostly when I eat chips and salsa... I know I am a bad girl. I have lost 60lbs, my fav. drink with Mexican food is Ice tea. I usually wait 1hr before I drink anything.