Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your right, so hard but truth be told some of us have a great will, and some of us the fat girl/boy is still trying to get out. Guys we need to talk to one another when having these temptations!! Not just for the good but hard too! Let's support one another,Our lives are at stake!! Mashed potato girl Stop! Only liquids!

We are SO STRONG, y'all! We are brave and strong and WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Don't let one weak moment get us off track!

Don't let the food control US...we are BADASS WEIGHT-LOSING WARRIORS!!!!!

I cheated 4 days out and had a bite of my kids Mac and cheese, I was fine. The following week I had a bite of chocolate cake. the following week had a bite of cheese pizza. I duno whats wrong with me!! I was one of te readers who said "why would you do that" Its funny my problem w/food was that it was always about comfort. I would go all day without food and be satisfied with the one big meal. Now Im 2weeks post op and all i think about is food,I never did before. Im always hungry and never satisfied. My nut advanced me to full liquids after 4 days cause i was so hungry. I just cant keep track and im always thirsty and hungry but get full really quick and then hungry again 15 minn later. I regret That i ever did this and im scared :(

I cheated 4 days out and had a bite of my kids Mac and Cheese' date=' I was fine. The following week I had a bite of chocolate cake. the following week had a bite of cheese pizza. I duno whats wrong with me!! I was one of te readers who said "why would you do that" Its funny my problem w/food was that it was always about comfort. I would go all day without food and be satisfied with the one big meal. Now Im 2weeks post op and all i think about is food, I never did before. Im always hungry and never satisfied. My nut advanced me to full liquids after 4 days cause i was so hungry. I just cant keep track and im always thirsty and hungry but get full really quick and then hungry again 15 minn later. I regret That i ever did this and im scared :([/quote']

Your feelings are so normal, I had them so I am certain others did too!!!! You think about food because you feel it's been taken away.... I'm only 1 mth out so no expert, but I know I have those feelings, I'm still on full liquids.... I did have must potatoes yesterday it wasn't even what I thought it would be , he said after week 3 if I experimented a lil I wouldn't be cheating but I felt I was :( anyways.... Just keep saying its all temporary!!!! Le pregnancy, eventually it ends and your holding the amazing prize.... Months down the road health and happiness and skinny you will be able to look back and say oh sheesh why was I worried! And ..... U may even be able to eat foods you love in moderation. See, light at tue end of the tunnel! Hang in there. Xo

Thanks all for your encouragement and support from some of u... I really feel like crap for eating potatoes.. but I am back on track I am only human. But support is what we all need. We all are going to have bad days.but I really think this is a great tool to loose waight!! It is only our selfs that we are cheating... we can do this!!! Try to drink a Protein Shake when u feel u want to cheat..

Try googling full liquid recipes or ideas. Im 5 days out and on full liquids (per my nut at discharge) I had 2 tsp of pudding. My sleeve said enough! I been straining tastier Soups so I can get the awesome flavor w/o the chunks. I have also been really working on putting myself on a drinking schedule, so 10ozs from 10-11. 1145-lunch 1- 10 ozs... Etc. Be encouraged!!!! It is SO challenging, but we can do it!! We WILL do it!!! ;)

I'm on full liquids, too, and Cream if chicken Soup watered down with some chick broth tastes like HEAVEN!! I could only eat about three spoonfuls but it tastes REALLY good.

I'm feeling really blue today. Kind of sad and funky. I guess it's the after effects of the anesthesia, pain medicine and losing my beloved food. Gotta keep my head straight... :/

This is a mental struggle every minute. It gets better, right? RIGHT?!