Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What, if anything, do you collect?

Devana

I collect shot glasses from all over, and Precious Moments figurines. I used to collect Noahs Ark Stuff but lost all of my collections a few years ago and have only started it back up with the shot glasses and Precious Moments but soon hopefully I'll find some Noahs Ark stuff too

I am a rooster fanatic. My grandmother used to collect them, and I guess I inherited that love from her. Everywhere you look in my house, you will see a rooster.

I didn't realize I collected anything until right now! I have a huge assortment of Fiestaware and I don't use it nearly enough! We also collect flamingo's (well my DH does) and are really into art deco stuff. I also have a Christmas Dept. 56 village that I seem to add a piece to every year. In our basement we collect 50's kitsch (sp?) and since we have 3 acres my FIL seems to be collecting buses! Wish they would go live at his house!

Handbags for me...I also have a shoe fetish even though I dont wear most. I prob have 25 to 30 pair that have never been worn. I just like having them. I love Kate Spade, so most of the bags are the cutest things ever.

I am a giraffe collector. Have been for about 30 years and have quite a few. Big ones, small ones, pewter ones, stuffed ones, brass, glass, ceramic and teakwood. I even have a large giraffe rug attached to the front of my house that people can see from the street as they drive by. I have been known as "the giraffe lady" in some circles. Hey, stick your neck out and make a difference!!!:) enndee

We have 2 rooms in our house dedicated to our collections. One bedroom houses our Beatles Collection. We have literally hundreds of different Beatles collectibles from Autographs and personal photos to junk. Another bedroom is dedicated to our Dallas Cowboy and Dallas Mavericks collections. Of course we also have sports memorabilia from the kids sports. Kim played Basketball in High School and Chris was a football "star" in High School. Plus all the stuff from their little league days.

LOL leatha g

My daughter collects keychains. I ask all my friends and family to bring her back a keychain when they on vacation.

I collect coffee mugs. I don't like the traditional straight ones you see everywhere, and I don't like writing on them. I like round ones, which also need to be short. Don't like tall ones. I only have a few, and I use them alot. Some day I will really get into my collection, but I first need to live on my own. My mom gets mad at me for filling up the cupboards with useless mugs.

I also have many bottles of perfume. I love to buy more and more, even though I don't use them a whole lot. I use perfume every day but usually it's the same one over and over, while the other bottles are mostly just collecting dust.

Now that I think about it, I also collect books. I love to buy books and fill up my room with a lot of them, even though I don't read as much as I'd like.

I am totally a cat collector. I have cat things everywhere, every room. I pick out stuff I really like and then it just snowballed and people give me cat stuff but you know, I really like cat stuff. My neice was at my house one day and she says to me.... You know what? You have 45 cats in just this one room (we were standing in the kitchen). I think I might be borderline obsessive/compulsive when it comes to cats. I also like to buy cookbooks, unlike the other ladies who actaully look at them, I just buy them - dont know whats up with that. ohhhhh and pens, funky pens... gotta love em.