Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Poll - Democrat or Republican?

What Political Party Do You Vote For?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Political Party Do You Vote For?

• Democrat
    • Republican
    • Independent
    • I Don't Vote

I am republican, I LOVE my change(money). For us, Palin is a BIG change.

Luckily, we seem to be ready for her. Her history is much more clear and easy to understand than Obama(just scarey). Ill take the on/off again bridge to nowhere all day compared to his past. The more I read about him the more Im amazed that even dems would prop him up. Jimmy C wasnt scarey, look him up if thats all there is. The only moment I was concerned about Reps was when I thought Hill would get VP. I am from small town in AR and people dont follow politics much, but know facts and do vote. Obama has made disparaging comments about us, uh ohh.

If Reps dont get in gutter w/others, well be fine.

gotta love that lipstick :rolleyes2:

maddy

Hey everyone

I have this feeling Biden is going to be replaced by Hillary, and if this happens we Reps have something to worry about. Democrats, what is your take on this. Is this a crazy thought and is Biden staying you think. Makes me nervous. Caller from Dem party in to Rush said a BIG surprise is coming from Dems in Oct., and Bill said last week Hill would be on ticket if asked, whaaaat? Thought Bi was done deal. Hill would have put Dems in WH (as VP), imho :thumbup:

maddy

It makes we wonder why Biden has not released his medical records yet. I would be happy with either Biden or Clinton. It would bring a lot of excitement

October is almost here and we're holding our breath. I dont see Hill, Bill, O, and Michele in wh. Just cant visually get that pic. If they could put aside personal goals and focus on party as unit, they would be victorious.

They dont gel b/c Hill wants to be pres. What drama! Wish Reps. were as with it. We conservatives follow the straight and narrow, stuffy at times, sad to say. I must support Reps as Christian(bible belt) and taxes

(self employed--Fear O wouldnt let us keep change ).

Dont Biden and Palin face off soon---maybe thats when the ole switch a roo will happen(hope not). I think Hill would run in 4 if McCain wins, interesting. Hill, Bill, and McCain NEVER go away. Finally has paid off for McCain(emt standing by) so what do we know!! Of ALL the men in the WHOLE usa we pick him? lol It is what it is, I guess. May the best man win :thumbup:

I'm a republican who voted for Bush. I am disappointed in the way his Presidency has gone but I will vote for McCain.

Why?.......

Yah, why vote for the same thing again when you didn't like what has been happening for the past 8 years? That doesn't seem logical. Why not change?

There are Republicans that have expressed through various forums and media outlets that they are disappointed with their party BUT can't bring themselves to vote for Obama because he is "scary". Was there a memo sent that officially adopted using this adjective to describe Obama?

There are also Republicans that will not vote for Obama because of his skin color (there may be some Dem. that have crossed over because of this as well), they have also tried to plant lies claiming that he is a Muslim and when they type his name they will put HUSSEIN in all caps to drive home their point.

This is the USA and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would respect the Rep. more if they admitted that their main issue with Obama is skin color and his name. Not the cliche' of inexperience (they support Palin for crying out loud and will defend her stupidity -yes I said it - on the issues).

Ahhh, but they fool themselves and try to fool America by saying that his skin color or name does not matter. Bull shiggity!

But to their defense, they are simply following the tone and demeanor of their leader McCain. Last night, this was validated through his actions. He looked away when shaking Obama's hand. He would not even look at him even after the moderator, Jim Leher instructed the candidates to do so (and no, the fact that he has an adopted daughter from Bangladesh will not be accepted as evidence to the contrary, nor will the I have a black friend rule be allowed) McCain was undignified, condescending, and insulting. He looked very familiar to a southern girl like my self. I was waiting for him to say that he would "stand in the white house doors"-re: Gov. George Wallace- before he would see Obama as president.

Those of us that have experienced intolerance and discrimination witnessed an all too familiar scene.

Think about it: For those that have struggled with discrimination or intolerance because of your weight. You KNOW when someone is treating you "differently" regardless of how subtle the gesture. Then, they would feign innocence or use the "I have a fat friend" cop out.

No I am not "paranoid" or a "conspiracy theorist." The same was said of civil rights workers (strange fruit was a figment of their imagination I guess). It is what it is.

I applaud Obama for remaining dignified and focused as he was name called in a public forum . I wonder how he learned that life skill? Experience, perhaps?

I throw down the gauntlet to anyone that begs to differ.

As we say where I am from ,"Republicans there's no future in your frontin'!"

You are the ones that are truly scary.

Sarah Palin has no clue. Why don't the repubs let her speak to us? Are they scared? Saturday Night Live didn't even have to make up a skit to make fun of her. They used her actual words to do it. That is very scary. McCain still shows he is nothing more than an all over the place war monger. He is too old and his judgment to put someone as ridiculous and Sarah Palin as his second in command demonstrates his extremely poor lack of judgment. He is angry and is not level headed enough to deal with the issues we have facing our country. We can't go everywhere and declare war on everyone who doesn't do as we say. We have to be able to unite with others. We need to improve our standing in the world instead of continue alienating ourselves. He claims he loves the vets. Well most of the vets I know don't love him and think he is a liar. He hasn't supported them the way he claims he has. The fact that he can't look at his opponent while in a debate tells me there are some severe underlying issues McCain is harboring. He is running to represent all people not just the few. I cannot take a possible four years of looking at his short stumpy arms and chipmunk face or dealing with the soccer mom's mentality who has no clue as to what the hell is going on in the real world outside of the little bubble she lives in and her voice OMG!!!!:teeth_smile:

An angry ailing old white man and a woman who made the rounds of a bunch of second rate universities or a Harvard educated half-black man who was involved in service to the community. Gosh.

An angry ailing old white man and a woman who made the rounds of a bunch of second rate universities or a Harvard educated half-black man who was involved in service to the community. Gosh.

Yes but she can see Russia from her house... or as one CNN contributor put it "I can see the moon from my backyard but that doesn't make me an astrophysicist."