Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Awww poor Sonia! Atleast its Friday Babe! hehe

You didnt eat too much! Dont be hard on yourself... tomorrow you can have a low day.... too make up for it!

Thanks for saying my little girl is cute! She isnt so little anymore... I miss those days... they grow up so fast!

Try and have a better day Sonia! Its almost over!

~Raynie!

thanks raynie!

stopped at CVS and got a bottle f the Carmel Baileys/ I mean i might as well have a drink!

Jimboss I love ya but if i have to fly to sioux falls on tuesday morning i will not be pleasant! I may end up at that penn of yours for beating my client!!

Hell Sonia.......if you end up here at the Pen, I can always use a little more inmate help in the Boiler Room! LOL. If you are coming Tuesday, it is not going to be quite so bad by then. Our blizzard was just extended until 6 am Saturday morning. Geez. Damn the luck. But Sunday and on into next week the temps are going to be rather mild (upper 20's and lower 30's).

If you need any help whooping some client ass...give me a ring! Call the State Pen and ask for the Boiler Guy!

Raynie, your daughter is cute but I'd have to say you are rather hot! It did an older fella like myself good....LOL.

We are heading into another weekend. What happened to February. It was here then it was gone! Spring is in the air Angels!

Love you all.........Jimboss

raynie: I think all 3 of you's look good, healthy, and young. Thank's for shareing the pics.. Eventually I hope to find some old ones of me, and take some for now, and put them up. When thst time comes! I'll ask you how to do it o.k.! Shirley....

Today is the first day in months that I have stayed on my diet. I know that sounds crazy but I have had such a battle with this since surgery.

But today I have really done great. I even turned down ice cream cake, which I consider a VICTORY!!!!!!!

I am 16 oz away from all my Water, which is a first since 2003. I know its only one day but for me its a great start.

Hope everyone is doing well...! Have a great rest of the weekend!!!!!

Hey everyone, I lost 5.8 lbs this time, not as much as I would have liked but my total is 42lbs. My second fill went good 2 cc's so now I have 6cc's in my 10 cc band. I am filling fuller now, when I eat I must eat slow or I am done very fast. One dinner makes into 3 dinners now! LOL Mary

hi everyone. hope you had a good weekend!

i had a heard time getting my Protein in the last few days wich seem odd but think its just my mood.

Alas its a new week and spring is around a corner somewhere!

Weekends seem to be my "DANGER ZONE"! Although this weekend wasn't too bad. Although I did have a couple of bowls of ice cream (low fat, sugar free, zero taste) I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

My youngest grand daughter (8 months old) came and visited Grandpa and Grandma. She is such a precious little creature! She has stolen Grandpa's heart! Actually both of my grand babies have their Grandpa wrapped around their little fingers!

How's everyone doing with the Easter Challenge? I'm down 3 with 7 to go! I want / need to make it!

Sonia, did you make it to Sioux Falls? We did get dug out, thank goodness and they got both of the interstates open finally.

Purtynailz...42 pounds! So cool girl! Keep up the good work!

And Raynie...my little Angel, how did your weekend go? Anything you like better than "a good fight"??? LOL. (inside joke girls).

I hope all of my October Bandster Angels had a wonderful weekend and lets keep on "being losers"!!

Old Jimboss loves you all...............

hi everyone.

Way to go on the Water White!

42 pounds is awesome Purty!

Its definitely being a Monday.

So my boss on Friday told me to tell my client that we can head to sioux falls on tuesday. Today my boss says no we can't go tomorrow. Granted I don't want to go but he just had me on the phone with this guy in California on friday night at 6 in my kitchen telling him we'd go. Hate that!! now i'm all just in a tizzy again today. I need to go something to eat before i start to throw things and end up diving into the vending machine.

I'm up a 1/2 a pound for the challenge. Not surprised.

OK my week goal is to try and be less of a crabby lunatic. We'll see if i make it threw the day!

Have a good one!

LOL Sonia,

Darlin.......you are not a crabby lunatic! Whew. Maybe a little stressed but definetly not a crabbly lunatic! LOL. And I'm sure you'll make it through the day, just stay away from the vending machine! LOL. Doesn't a nice apple or a cute little carrot stick sound better????

And I agree, Sioux Falls isn't a place you really want to come to. I can't blame you there! Just be thankful it's not Fargo!

Have a GREAT DAY SONIA!!!!!! You are going to be ok!

Hugs.......Jimboss

Lol Sonia! Dont crazy on us Honey! :)

I screw up on weekends too! I have noticed that I havent been drinking my MM on the weekends either. Shame on me! so I ended up gaining a pound! It might be Water though.... My Auntie is coming soon.... lol

Anyways- I was very drunk this weekend! Iwent to the liqour store on Friday and a friend convinced me to buy the bottle of Gin already mixed with juice. I said alright and walked out with the blue bottle. couldnt wait to get home and try a glass.... well.... i logged onto my rp online game with my DH and before I knew it- half the bottle was gone! I drank almost all of it!! Yikes! I was tipsy.... but not wasted. I finished the other half on Saturday. I was worried about really vomiting- I think that is what saved me from killing the whole bottle on Friday night. The buzz surely was nice for a change! And No puke! hehe- and no fights either Boss Man!!!! :)

Alrighty Angels.... I am out for the rest of the day- I think! Take care everyone! Gratz Mary! Thats awesome! Hang in there Sonia.... where is Shirley hiding out at? Miss her..... ~Raynie!

Hi Everyone. You are all to much fun. I had a so so weekend. Saturday was my worst. I drank 1/2 bottle of 2 buck Chuck wine. It was wooooooonderful! First time in a very long time. I am not gonna feel guilty for one minute. I went to the gym on Saturday morning to prepare myself for that luxury. We all deserve it once in awhile and I think that if we don't do it once in awhile, we tend to lose all control and have a harder time getting back on track. Here's hoping everyone has a great week. Oh, what is the Easter challenge weight loss is it 10lbs or 15lbs? I thought it was 10 then someone said 15 and I changed my ticker.

I just clicked on to see how every one is doing. I am waiting for my ride to pick me up for pt.. I miss driveing, that's the bumer of this. I started walking without the cane. "not to bad, I guess, for 28 days since surgery"

My leg is killing me at times anti inflamitories help a lot; but the muscles,

"all 4 quads" have to come together and heel, nerves, and tendents also.

It's great to be pain free for walking at times, "it's worth it believe me"

but I must get pains in about 8 different places at 1 time. Don't have that many arms????? O well,,, I'm comeing along...

raynie how is your cold? Did getting sloshed cure it? I hope so. Ya no,

that might relieve my pain egh? I would probably be happier any way LOL.

How about that nut here in Michigan that killed his wife? Are you all seeing it around the country?? He will never see the out side again. If they don't kill him like they did Jeffrey Dommar. What do you think jimboss? Shirley..

Almost forgot... I'm down 5 Lbs. for my Easter challange, so 5 to go.

Hey everyone...I'm back!! I'm exhausted and afriad to weigh in since I ate pretty crappy and drank more than I should have during my conference. Next week I should be back to normal and back to the gym! :girl_hug: More tomorrow...time for bed.

PS: Raynie your daughter is SO cute!!!

Jessica, We all do it, don't beat yourself up and our life style change will come in time. I have noticed that I eat less at meals, (I still snack to much) but if we do it all at once we will put the weight back on like we always did, or at least I always did. This time is will be different!!!!! RIGHT?

Jimboss aren't you in your 50's thats not old, its the new 30's that is what my law school son said LOL I don't think you should call yourself old jimboss. Not yet anyways. LOL What do you think girls?

Everyone try to have a good weekend. Just leave out 1 thing that you usually have. Sweets are my killer. Mary