Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's On The Menu? Let's Share...

August is gone...September has just arrived.

For everyone who has been Sleeved and those who will be Sleeved, why not share what we have on a daily basis - are you game?

B - egg whites (2tbs), cheddar cheese (1/2 oz), wheat toast

L - Turkey slices (2 oz), cheddar cheese, low-fat pita chips (1 oz)

D - ? for now :huh:

Just started making turkey chili (for the first time too).

dinner will be:

1 cup turkey chili and 9 small (it takes that many to make 1oz plus it has 3g of Protein too :rolleyes: ) pita chips - F/F & L/S

Water: already had 4/16oz bottles and I'm not done yet :P probably 3 more before I turn in tonight.

B - Protein pancake, rolled up 1/2 of a scrambled egg in it and crumbled a piece of turkey bacon over it. Rolled it up and dipped it in sugar free pancake Syrup.< /p>

L - Skinny sloppy joe (1/2 serving), 5 shrimp, cantaloupe.

D - no idea yet. Hubs is making Greek chicken (chicken dredge in spices and greek yogurt).

Well today I had a Protein shakefor Breakfast, I just finished a cabbage salad with tomatoes, feta cheese, pepperchinies, and mushrooms topped with a ceasar dressing for lunch.....and for dinner I'm not quite sure yet....but last night I had a small piece of bbq chicken with a side salad.

I am trying to be so good right now so that I can lose these last 29 pounds so that I can have plastics in January! :)

1 year + out a typical day

Breakfast: medium iced vanilla latte from caribou or starbucks and one cheese stick

snack: 1 slice of whole wheat toast with natural Peanut Butter, and a sparkling Water

lunch small green salad with balsamic dressing, cucumber and tomatoes, and a small pouch of tuna.< /p>

snack: 2 hard boiled eggs,

Dinner: a brat, no bun, sour kraut and a few pickles,

snack/ dessert- a fruity higher Protein yogurt

(im 6 weeks out)

Brkfst: I had 5 layer dip (fat free sour cream & refried Beans, weight watchers mexican style chz, & onions) with abt 5 baked tostito chips

Lunch: 1 cheeseburger cupcake (single layer)

dinner not sure yet

B - chocolate splendor powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury (8 oz skim, 8 small ice cubes, 1 scoop powder, 1 packet instant coffee)

L- 12 cocktail shrimp, no sauce

D- pizza baked spaghetti (recipe on Emilybites.com)

Snacks- string cheese today.

B - Protein pancake, rolled up 1/2 of a scrambled egg in it and crumbled a piece of turkey bacon over it. Rolled it up and dipped it in sugar free pancake Syrup.< /p>

L - Skinny sloppy joe (1/2 serving), 5 shrimp, cantaloupe.

D - no idea yet. Hubs is making Greek chicken (chicken dredge in spices and greek yogurt).

snack: 1 min individual molten chocolate cake (i was jonesing for cake, forgive me ... hey it was only 86 calories! but too many carbs, c'est la vie)

Just started making turkey chili (for the first time too).

dinner will be 1 cup turkey chili and 9 small (it takes that many to make 1oz plus it has 3g of Protein too :rolleyes: ) pita chips - F/F & L/S

Water: already had 4/16oz bottles and I'm not done yet :P probably 3 more before I turn in tonight.

I had turkey chili last night- Trader Joe's brand- 7 weeks out I think the chewy/stringiness of the turkey was too much. I had to chew a million times (but delicious).

Breakfast- Oy Yeah Cookies and cream shake (32 protein)

Lunch- a hamburger patty w/ cheese on a half a whole wheat bun

Dinner- ? Maybe some cold cooked salmon w/ wasabi mayo

vitamins- check

working on water- def. not enough today.. yet...

(Good job with the Water Cool Breeze!)

Breakfast-fried egg in no fat spray, fat free cheese on top

1 veggie sausage

Lunch-Protein shake-bariatric advantage-one scoop banana, one chocolate, 1/2 cup fage yogurt, tsp chia seeds

Dinner- 4 oz turkey burger, melted cheese

1/4 cup cooked zucchini

Water so far 70 oz

Vitamins-check

Snack-either Protein pudding or sugar free nonfat froyo with soy nuts

Thank you.

Water was is one thing I just do not get tired of drinking.

My turkey chili came from Gastricsleeve4me right here on VST and it was GREAT! :P

I had turkey chili last night- Trader Joe's brand- 7 weeks out I think the chewy/stringiness of the turkey was too much. I had to chew a million times (but delicious).

Breakfast- Oy Yeah Cookies and cream shake (32 protein)

Lunch- a hamburger patty w/ cheese on a half a whole wheat bun

Dinner- ? Maybe some cold cooked salmon w/ wasabi mayo

vitamins- check

working on water- def. not enough today.. yet...

(Good job with the Water Cool Breeze!)

Breakfast-fried egg in no fat spray, fat free cheese on top

1 veggie sausage

Lunch-Protein shake-bariatric advantage-one scoop banana, one chocolate, 1/2 cup fage yogurt, tsp chia seeds

Dinner- 4 oz turkey burger, melted cheese

1/4 cup cooked zucchini

Water so far 70 oz

Vitamins-check

Snack-either Protein pudding or sugar free nonfat froyo with soy nuts

Doing great on the Water, keep up the good work. I have yet to have a turkey burger...it's been awhile since I've had one. Might have to do one before the weekend is over. What are chia seeds? I like the chia tea, do the seeds taste the same?

Doing great on the water' date=' keep up the good work. I have yet to have a turkey burger...it's been awhile since I've had one. Might have to do one before the weekend is over. What are chia seeds? I like the chia tea, do the seeds taste the same?[/quote']

I'm not sure-I haven't had the tea. I read on several posts here that the seeds keep things going! I can't taste them in the shake. Turkey burgers are one of my go-to foods! Lots of Protein, easy to eat!