Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's On The Menu? Let's Share...

2.5 months out. Here is what I ate today.

B (6am) 8 oz matrix Oreo shake with soy. Also mixed in Probiotics ( greens from Gnc)

9am snack: 2.5 oz chicken sausage ( garlic and herb flavor)

L: 2 oz chicken pieces with .5 oz farrow and tzatziki (sp?) sauce.

3pm snack: 8 oz matrix Oreo shake with Water

D: 2 oz chicken with mango salza topping

9pm (to come): 8 oz matrix Oreo shake with Water.< /p>

Down almost 90 lb today. I never feel hungry because eating small amounts every 3 hours. It also keeps the metabolism firing on all cylinders. I also am around 90 oz water so far and plan to drink another 32 oz before 9 pm snack.< /p>

I hope this helps. Good luck.

If you dont mind me asking, what is mango salsa?

I believe it had chunks of mango, peach, Tomato, lime, onion and tomato. It came from costco. It was pretty good and offered a bold flavor to the chicken.< /p>

I believe it had chunks of mango' date=' peach, Tomato, lime, onion and tomato. It came from costco. It was pretty good and offered a bold flavor to the chicken.[/quote']

Thank you, it sounds good.

dinner meal changed. Instead of roasted chicken, it was thin slice deli ham (2oz), cheddar cheese (1oz) & 1/3 c baby peas (I know, I know) :rolleyes:

CoolBreeze, why the "I know, I know" about the baby peas? Are we not supposed to eat peas?

Also, I am single and I noticed that you are too. How do you plan meals for just yourself. The turkey chli that you made, how many meals was that for you? Do you end up freezing portions a lot of the time?

Also, someone in a local support meeting told me that food has to be eaten in 2 days. She had the RNY, but said that due to the size of the stomach that bacteria (food poisoning) is tougher to fight off if food is older than 2 days. Does anyone know if this is true for sleevers, as well? I am so afraid that I will be throwing food away left and right.

Breakfast -

4 cherry tomatoes

1 T goat cheese

2 egg whites

1/2 t butter

snack

1 oz beef Jerky

3 ozs Protein shake

lunch

2.5 ozs chicken breast

2 T jalapeño Greek yogurt dip

Snack

2 stalks celery

8 ozs Protein Shake

dinner

Not sure yet - 2 ozs of meat and a few bites of veggies probably

Snack

Light and Fit Greek Yogurt - it has 80 calories, 12g Protein, 9g carbs. Works for me as a treat!

Also, 9 glasses of Water.

I think that I eat more frequently than most other people, but I stick to 600-700 calories. I take my acid reducer and it works well, but I am usually hungry an hour after eating. I have to be very mindful about not eating more than what I eat as is. If anyone looks at my intake and sees an opportunity to make a suggestion I am all ears.

I am 4.5 months out, and exercise an hour or more six days per week.

Yesterday I had

Lunch: 2 slices chipolte chicken breast lunch meat & 50% reduced fat cheese (not even an ounce)

Dinner: 1 3/4 pc of jennie-o Turkey bacon & 1/2 scrambled egg

Snack: 1 sugar free popsicle

A few pc of canadian bacon & a few pc of cheese.< /p>

Lip are you still having issues with drinking? You mentioned orange juice, yup lots sugar...have you tried the crystal light "sunrise"? To me it tastes just like OJ without the sugar....

Daily for the most part looks like this:

coffee with soy 4:30-5:30am

Water with workout 5:30-6:15am

Premiere Protein 8:00am

Brown turkey breast from costco or 1/2 premiere Protein Bar 10-11:00am

3.5 - 4 oz shrimp, cocktail sauce and handful salad with lite dressing 12-1pm

1/2 premiere Protein or not depending how busy I am at work around 3pm

dinner...last nigh 4oz hamburger patty lean, with cheese another handful salad with Caesar dressing 5-5:30pm

Snack...lately sunflower seeds, really craving salt

I drink about 70oz water/crystal light peach tea daily

Love my sleeve! Best to all!

Yes Happy Camper I am. I will sure try that, thank you so much. I've been drinking lemon lime gatorade. I found I can drink that but I still dont drink enough. Last week on Sunday night, i bought 3--32oz of gatorade & i was still drinking in that Friday. If that tells you how much I drink. A few nights I was able to get maybe 8oz of Water dwn (coffeee cup size). Its strange. Not sure why liquids are so hard. Im losing weight, just not as fast prob as others & i dont cheat. I stay anywhere from 300+ to 600 calories daily.

Lip Water is difficult for some, not sure why. I do not drink plain very often, generally about 23 oz daily. Just a suggestion - try switching to G2, less sugar (love the grape). I am not sure how far out you are but, your calories seem low. Need Protein and with lowering sugar levels you can get a bit more in. Seriously do try the Crystal Light Sunrise, I think you will be surprisingly happy with it :).

Lip Water is difficult for some' date=' not sure why. I do not drink plain very often, generally about 23 oz daily. Just a suggestion - try switching to G2, less sugar (love the grape). I am not sure how far out you are but, your calories seem low. Need Protein and with lowering sugar levels you can get a bit more in. Seriously do try the Crystal Light Sunrise, I think you will be surprisingly happy with it :).[/quote']

Most of all my calories are from Protein. I dont do very good with other food (little bit at a time i can do). My surgery was July 16th & i do very good with meats, any kind. I tried G2 grape & drank even less. I am trying diff things to get fluids in & I will for sure & try that. Thank you so much. Im up for any sugestions. :)

Reminder that i am 3 + years out . . . . .

B = 1 small bean and cheese taco

L = 3/4 c dahl (split peas and curry) with 1 small flour roti (like tortilla)

D = probably lean cusine

Snacks = small apple, fruit roll up

Will probably have a alcoholic drink after dinner as well.