Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any New Uk Sleevers Out There?

Hey' date='

I'm in Maideahead, Berkshire it's near Windsor.

How have you got in with your pre-diet? I tried mine today, it was hard sticking to 800 cals.

How much have you lost so far, I have around 220 lbs of lard to lose, how about you?

KR

Mary :-)[/quote']

Hi Mary, I am into my 8th day on 800 Cal's, it does get easier after about 3 or 4 days. I am eating lots of salad or veggies to fill me up. I could have chewed my own fingers on the second night, best wishes, :-) Janet

diet pretty difficult! Struggling a bit and pretty scared its only 2 days away now! I'd like to lose about 100 lbs in weight in total. My BMI was 41 I've lost 14lbs since I started all this.

I'm 36, married with 2 kids age 11 & 9.

#onedayiwillbeslim SD - October 4th 2012

Hi Janet- Well done on pre op! That's ace!

I'm feeling pretty scared now for Thursday.... It's going to be fine I'm sure just want to ffwd this bit!

Morning Ladies,

Day two of pre-diet, it has to be better than day one! - feel more organised today for some reason.

Well done to you both, you've nearly made it, its all good. I would imagine the scare factor goes up as the day gets closer, a day nearer your dream to be fit and healthy. :)

I have read in a few places that the - pre-diet is worse than the surgery? LOL

Have a lovely day.

mary xx

Hi my names Carly I'm from Hertfordshire I'm 31 and have 4 children 3 boys 6 4 and 2 and a little girl who will be 1 on the 15 th of this month

I start my Pre op diet on the 17 th oct and my surgery is on the 31st scared but very excited

Would be great to chat to people from the uk xx

Hi Carly,

Welcome.

I'm Mary, 43yrs old, live in Maidenhead, Berkshire. I'm married with no children, unless you count twigs and georgie our cats LOL

I've already started my pre-op diet, its pretty tough but think I'm winning the battle now - I have my operation on the 20th, can't wait.

I want to start getting rid of my lard and have a normal life, when I don't have worry about buying clothes, sitting in chairs (and getting stuck) and finally getting in an aeorplane seat! LOL

Have you got much to lose Carly?

Take care

Mary

Hi Mary

Are you on the milk diet? I'm dreading it lol

I have about 8 stone to lose and am so looking forward go buying things I actually want to wear n not just making do also to be able to walk up the stairs without having some kind of cardiac arrest would be nice lol xx

I wish I was on the milk diet I think I could cope better with it?! I could live on lf yogurt and sf milk jelly LOL

They've put me on an 800 cal diet, which I'm finding hard. I wonder why different surgeons have different diets?!

I have 200lbs to lose, going to be hard feel I'm up for the challenge with help from a good surgeon!

I completely get the stairs, more than 2 flights and i'm buggered LOL Oh yes, sexy clothes at looonnnnggg last LOL

Can't wait to wear a pair of jeans! Lol I live in leggings and to be able to get some nice bras and underwear instead of bloody over the shoulder boulder holders n mahoosive knickers that I could use as a tent for the whole family lol xx

thinking about all of those who are having their op tomorrow, looking forward to hearing how you get on, best wishes and prayers for u all. xx

Can't wait to wear a pair of jeans! Lol I live in leggings and to be able to get some nice bras and underwear instead of bloody over the shoulder boulder holders n mahoosive knickers that I could use as a tent for the whole family lol xx

lol, thanks for the giggle, i know just what u mean with the under wear, :D I am wearing jeans but in a size 28 with big baggy tops, look forward to wearing the size 16 designer jeans that i bought recently, in about a year or less, i hope, :rolleyes:

Yikes! It's tomorrow!

Oh my goodness- it's just one sleep now- not sure there will be much sleeping going on tonight though!

I hope it all goes ok- I'm petrified of complications. Just want to ffwd next few days- maybe even few weeks!!!

I can do this!

Yikes! It's tomorrow!

Oh my goodness- it's just one sleep now- not sure there will be much sleeping going on tonight though!

I hope it all goes ok- I'm petrified of complications. Just want to ffwd next few days- maybe even few weeks!!!

I can do this!

Just think this time tomorrow will be the start of the new you. :-)

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Xxx

Hi there!

I had my VSG surgery done on the 26th September so I'm currently 1 week and one day post op.

Good luck and don't be nervous. Think of your surgery day as the first day of your new life. I'm on the 2 weeks post op liquid diet at the moment and have lost a stone in just over 2 weeks (liver shrinkage diet + 1 week of liquids)!

Best of luck xx

Hi Lucy

How are you feeling ? I start my milk diet on the 17th how did u find it? How long did u stay in hospital for? Xx