Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your current fill in your 4cc band?

Carol, thanks for posting. I really haven't found too many people OVER the 3.0 fill. Let us know how you are doing.

YOU TOO GILBERT! I'd love to hear how your 3.7 fill is going.

I am still humming and hawing over getting another fill. IF I tap into my motivation, I can lose the last 20 on my own. But I want a small fill to give myself a boost. I'm just afraid to be overfull. My fills require me to drive 4 hours, stay overnight and drive back the next day. So I have to be sure I can handle more.

Anyway, let us know how it goes Carol.

I have 3.75 right now, and have for 3 or 4 months now. Somedays it is a bit tight, but most it it great. I love being over 3.0, I really needed it!

And thanks for that Kitty. I am going to book a fill in the New Year.

Now that I've made my decision, I will stop obsessing over it.

You are looking AWESOME BTW!!!!!

And thanks for that Kitty. I am going to book a fill in the New Year.

Now that I've made my decision, I will stop obsessing over it.

You are looking AWESOME BTW!!!!!

:D Why thank you,I feel awsome!

Had another fill yesterday and up to 4.5cc in my 4cc band! I have 19 Lbs to my goal and hopefull can do it with this last fill. I have been losing but slowly and gone from size 18/20 to a 12 :clap2:! I am so excited to go shopping now and not in the womens plus size section!

KimFrmSealy

Dr. Spivak

Banded 1/26/07

236/184/165 ( I am 5' 9")

This is my BEFORE (dont have many pic's of myself, I was actually heavier than this at surgery date)

Here is a head shot I took today. 9/19/07

.png

post-215407-13813135512471_thumb.jpg

post-215407-13813135512594_thumb.jpg

Wow, Kim, you were and are beautiful!

Congratulations!

I regret only one thing. That I never took a 'before' picture. I avoided the camera.

4.5 WOW! My surgeon is hinting, warning me not to get any more fills at 3.0. So it is good to hear

As of this morning, I have 19 pounds to lose. That last dang pound took me 2 weeks. But now that I am back at the gym, I am hoping that it comes off a bit faster.

Come join me counting down on the AT or Near Goal Thread.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f109/countdown-goal-40958/

I am determined to get there, no matter how long it takes.

BTW 5'11 here and goal is 175.......

and BTW, BTW, I just ordered a size 12 jean from the Tall Girl and those will be my goal pants.

Thank you so much Paulax! I am so excited to almost be at my goal. It seems the last 20 Lbs are gonna be the hardest.

I have been told that the 4cc band can hold 5cc+ so you have plenty of room to go if needed.

GOOD LUCK and congrats on the 12's yourself! It's so exciting :clap2:!

Too shy to post to the Before and After Thread, but here's me at 195.

And YES, it is so stinkin' exciting. I know in my heart that I'd still be 280 pounds if I didn't have this surgery. I am forever grateful.

post-206191-1381313551344_thumb.jpg

You look AMAZING!!! Great job and good luck with the last 19!

I am with you - I never would have been able to do it without the surgery and would do it again tomorrow in a heart beat!

My last fill which by my count should be right at 4cc's in my 4cc band.. my doc says that its probably a little less than that but he didn't know for sure since he's never withdrawn the fluid....... so I'm saying 3.75+ cc's and I AM AT MY SWEET SPOT.... I will not need a fill at my next appointment.

I asked him how much the band can really hold and he said that he didn't have ANY patients with the small band that had over 5cc's in them.......... but that the large bands would hold 120cc's before they busted.

Hi Tracyinks, You look wonderful!! I haven't seen you on a thread since your surgery date got moved to April instand of Feb. I looked at your pictures, STUNNING!! Congratulations. Bonnie

Well, as of this morning I now have 3.25 or 3.70 cc's in my band....and I have NO CLUE which one it is...no joke...

I went to the Dr and asked for them to take .05cc's out, a VERY small amount. Well the nurse did it. She said she took .05 cc's like I asked and then a few minutes later told the Dr I was at 3.25?? Ok, I started at 3.75 so how can I be at 3.25? lol...UGH...I am clueless. But irregardless of whatever it is I feel better than I did....rotfl....ugh....

oh and Paula! FLAUNT IT! YOU LOOK GREAT! :car:

Thank you my dear Tracy, and LOOK AT YOU! You are losing years along with that weight. You must be feeling so awesome. This is truly a near miracle isn't it?