Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Halloween Exchange Sign Up

K@t

Ok people, I'm back home and back on track... I am sOoooooo sorry again about losing the list on the labor day exchange, if there are any lose ends on that exchange please pm me about it.

Ok if you pm'ed me your information you should have gotten a pm from me letting you know that your all set, if you pm'ed me and didn't get any thing from me, pm me again sometimes the pm's are screwie.

I'll be pm'ing confirmation pm's soon too and we can start our shopping and sending!

If you have and doubts or questions please pm me, and it's not to late if you still want to sign up please pm me!

Jenna ~ I think you are safe this time, but if you get stiffed a third time I think we should ALL commit to send you a gift. Gosh, think how busy your mailman would be.

Okay people, sign up is OVER! I will be sending out confirmation PM's today, please respond to them ASAP. If you don't get one that means I don't have you on my list so please PM if you don't see any thing from me by the end of today.

Once every one has confirmed Hugo (DH) will do the matching up as always and I will have your GG's out to you ASAP!

Sorry Hunny, things are already all set. But there will be a Christmas one coming up real soon...keep an eye out for it and sign up early!!

I was thinking 3 exchanges in 3 months is a lot, plus the Christmas exchange will be bigger, lots of people will want to participate in that one and it takes more time.

Ok people, the Ghostly Gifter (GG's) names are out, so get a move on that shopping and get your gifts out ASAP, we don't want any one being left out or getting a late gift.

I'll make a Thank you tread, so as soon as you get your gifts please post a hardy thank you to your giver on that thread, pictures are always appreciated.

Good luck and happy shopping!

I am sooooo excited!!:clap2: I just met with my Cookie Lee jewelry rep today and got my Ghostly gift receiver some jewelry!!:kiss I hope she likes it...it's not really Halloween themed but I thought who doesn't want a little bling??:love: I am a Cookie Lee lover...their jewelry lasts forever if you take care of it. I'm sending it out today 'cuz I just can't wait. I am one of those people that have a hard time hanging onto Christmas gifts...I end up giving them early.:)