Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Hey' date=' it's only 20 pounds to go!!! Looks better!!

[/quote']

Great job!!! I have 29 to go! I ran the math and I only have 25% of the weight left to lose!!

Hey' date=' it's only 20 pounds to go!!! Looks better!!

[/quote']

Great job!!! I have 29 to go! I ran the math and I only have 25% of the weight left to lose!!

Not into working out every day' date=' so my weight loss is slow! I finally dropped below 150 today...149.8 and my starting weight was 225.5. Still 29 pounds to go!!![/quote']

Congrats! I'm stuck at 150.4# I don't work out every day either lol. How tall r u? I just don't know where I should be on weight before I can say I'm where I'm supposed to be.

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

I am 5 foot 2 inches and 66 years old. I do Water aerobics 3 times a week and try and walk in between....but have a 5 K in 2 weeks so have to get out walking. Anyway, my surgeon set my weight based on BMI (I think). Will see when I go for my 9 month check up in August what they say. Have upped my Protein since my 3 month checkup so that helps!!

I am 5 foot 2 inches and 66 years old. I do Water aerobics 3 times a week and try and walk in between....but have a 5 K in 2 weeks so have to get out walking. Anyway' date=' my surgeon set my weight based on BMI (I think). Will see when I go for my 9 month check up in August what they say. Have upped my Protein since my 3 month checkup so that helps!![/quote']

I'm 5' so I looked it up and I'm out of obese and now in the overweight category lol. I guess I'm supposed to weigh 125# and under to be in the normal range. Ugh idk about that though. I just don't want to look too skinny! Lol never thought I would have that problem:-)

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

I'm 5' so I looked it up and I'm out of obese and now in the overweight category lol. I guess I'm supposed to weigh 125# and under to be in the normal range. Ugh idk about that though. I just don't want to look too skinny! Lol never thought I would have that problem:-)

I'm 4'11". My doctors (PCP and surgeon) told me 130. He said when you are as small as I am height wise with my build- I'm all boobs and hips/butt- 130 would be adequate. My best friend is 5'1 weighs 133 and is in amazing shape- there is nothing about her that is overweight. She looks amazing and wears a size 2 or 4.

I'm 4'11". My doctors (PCP and surgeon) told me 130. He said when you are as small as I am height wise with my build- I'm all boobs and hips/butt- 130 would be adequate. My best friend is 5'1 weighs 133 and is in amazing shape- there is nothing about her that is overweight. She looks amazing and wears a size 2 or 4.

I guess ill just drop till I feel like I need to stop bcuz I'm still goin to drop some weight after I get Tummy Tuck and other plastic sx I need!

I've been following this thread for the past 8 months since surgery, but never made time to post before now. It's been a whirlwind, but I'm thrilled with my results to-date.

Highest weight: 333.4

Surgery weight: 290.0

Current weight: 232.5

I've really noticed over the past few months that I'm craving primarily liquid -- eating something rarely ever sounds appealing. I get full after about 3-4 bites of anything, so I guess it just feels like a waste of effort ;-) Anyone else having this kind of experience? What are your go-to foods that've helped you stay on track and still get your nutritional needs met?

Steph

Thank-you so much. To be perfectly honest I have some perks which have allowed me have a less stressful process. I think it's kinda depends on each persons body.

well yes, the chef and trainer help

again......im jealous :D

I guess ill just drop till I feel like I need to stop bcuz I'm still goin to drop some weight after I get Tummy Tuck and other plastic sx I need!

That's kind of my plan. I'm in a size 10 right now and I need to tone up a bit more- other than my belly that isn't going anywhere is be decently happy with my body. I'd like to be a 4-6 but maybe not. We shall see :)

That's kind of my plan. I'm in a size 10 right now and I need to tone up a bit more- other than my belly that isn't going anywhere is be decently happy with my body. I'd like to be a 4-6 but maybe not. We shall see :)

I'm in a 13/14 still but I carry so much weight in my belly. I don't see myself in a smaller size until I get plastic sx. Sucks:-(

I'm in a 13/14 still but I carry so much weight in my belly. I don't see myself in a smaller size until I get plastic sx. Sucks:-(

I'm in for sx, too- our goal is trying for another kiddo next year some time and I will be having boobs and tummy done after that. I'm not sure I will see many smaller sizes until I have surgery either- stupid belly!!

Same here.... Definitely see a boob job and Tummy Tuck in my near future. If I could get rid of this stupid apron I'm sure I could be in a smaller size!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I need belly sx as well...but I dread recovery from this surgery. I hear its much worse than our original sleeve surgery.

Just tried on a size 12 jean and they fit...comfortably....before surgery I was a size 24 jean.....holy crap....doing my happy dance!!!!!! My goal is a size 10....maybe 8....going for my final bridesmaids dress fitting tonight (they had to take it in) and the only thing I am dreading is putting on the 4 inch heels