Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

I couldn't be more happier with my decision. SW 230 June 6, 2012 CW 125 on December 24, 2013 First picture was taking a week before surgery and second picture was on Christmas Eve with my son and daughter!

Wow!!!!! You look gorgeous!

Everyone looks fabulous! Awesome job!!

You look great. It's funny we have the same sw and cw 230 down to 125. Keep up the great work!

All of you look amazing. If I'm not being too nosey Mz, did u have any plastics or skin removal. U look fab no matter what, but I just wanna know if I have a chance at such a rock solid bod, geez, def " blessed". Xj!! Surgery Dec 30, Lord willing.

I couldn't be more happier with my decision. SW 230 June 6, 2012 CW 125 on December 24, 2013 First picture was taking a week before surgery and second picture was on Christmas Eve with my son and daughter!

Okay I showed my husband this and he said, and I kid you not, "which one is she? The one on the left or the right?" My husband can't tell the difference between you and your daughter anymore :)

Congratulations!!

Great work lilgemini! And good to "see" you and have a person to associate with the name too :)

Edited by gamergirl

All of you look amazing. If I'm not being too nosey Mz, did u have any plastics or skin removal. U look fab no matter what, but I just wanna know if I have a chance at such a rock solid bod, geez, def " blessed". Xj!! Surgery Dec 30, Lord willing.

Hi, ask any question you like my dear. And that's a no so far on plastic surgery, but in a year or two I would definitely like to look into a boob job. I do have some loose skin but the trade off is so worth it. Plus unless I plan on walking around in a g string (which I'm way to old for) I'll be just fine with the lose skin I do have lol

post-199872-0-43212000-1388245275_thumb.png

[ATTACH]39218[/ATTACH]

Hi, ask any question you like my dear. And that's a no so far on plastic surgery, but in a year or two I would definitely like to look into a boob job. I do have some loose skin but the trade off is so worth it. Plus unless I plan on walking around in a g string (which I'm way to old for) I'll be just fine with the lose skin I do have lol

You look very fit! You arms and abs are so toned! I'm interested to know your workout routine and how soon after surgery you started. Plus any thing you did extra that you feel like helped with minimal loose skin. Like lotions etc.

Surgery date 11/20/12, starting weight: 320

Weight day of surgery: 315

Heaviest weight: 345

Today's weight: 185

Booyah!!!

Love my sleeve!!

post-162578-0-49711500-1388247148_thumb.jpg

post-162578-0-69654200-1388247155_thumb.jpg

Surgery date 11/20/12, starting weight: 320 Weight day of surgery: 315 Heaviest weight: 345 Today's weight: 185 Booyah!!! Love my sleeve!!

beautiful!!!!

You look very fit! You arms and abs are so toned! I'm interested to know your workout routine and how soon after surgery you started. Plus any thing you did extra that you feel like helped with minimal loose skin. Like lotions etc.

Insert blush here---->♡♡♡ lol thanks for the compliment. When I got to my goal weight I lost 10 additional pounds to be later added back as muscle. (Still working on that) I hit the gym at least 3 times a week when I'm there I do about 15 mins of cardio, then 30-45 is spenton on free weights, machine assisted dips and pull ups, squats and tummy exercises. I also do kick boxing classes/ Tae Bo (once in a blue) and when I'm not in the gym I'm home on my Xbox connect working out to my Zumba game.

No special lotions, but if you run across some let me know lol.

post-199872-0-19669400-1388248666_thumb.png

[ATTACH]39234[/ATTACH]

First of all, Ty for answering my questions. I've been on this site since middle of May. I've followed the results of several people, vets if U will. Everyone looks amazn in their own rights and I'm proud of them. But very few people's pic I save in my phone for inspiration. You are one of them! Don't get me wrong, I'd save them all if possible bc I love everyones results n hard work, but I mostly keep those whose body types are closer to mine so that I can dream realistically, lol. For ex, there is this one beauty called Socal, she's like a talllll woman, ima shortly, but I have her pic bc of how far she's come and she too looks amazing, and she inspires me too! So again, amazn work and I appreciate all that u can share to help me nd others:)))

First of all, Ty for answering my questions. I've been on this site since middle of May. I've followed the results of several people, vets if U will. Everyone looks amazn in their own rights and I'm proud of them. But very few people's pic I save in my phone for inspiration. You are one of them! Don't get me wrong, I'd save them all if possible bc I love everyones results n hard work, but I mostly keep those whose body types are closer to mine so that I can dream realistically, lol. For ex, there is this one beauty called Socal, she's like a talllll woman, ima shortly, but I have her pic bc of how far she's come and she too looks amazing, and she inspires me too! So again, amazn work and I appreciate all that u can share to help me nd others:)))

consider me at your service :) any way I can help please feel free to reach out. Your kind words motivate me to stay on track, thank you. I'm always posting pics on Instagram feel free to follow me ♡♡♡♡

Twiztedbeautea

These are my during pics because I am still not at goal. Surgery day weight 270, today 211. Sleeved 6/19. Highest weight 298 last January.

post-172695-0-87811400-1388250554_thumb.jpg