Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm almost 5 months out and only use unjury. In the beginning, I used the chicken broth, mixed with warm, not hot Water and more Water than it calls for. I loved it and it was comforting for me. I used the unflavored only in milk-based products like yogurt and pudding. I didn't use the chocolate until about a month ago because it was too sweet for me. I got my Protein mostly from cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and soft meats. Then a month ago I started experimenting with the chocolate and vanilla powders.

I posted earlier today in recipe sharing a shake with chocolate splendor powder, espresso powder, and chocolate almond unsweetened milk. Add a few ice cubes and blend and it's like a mocha milk shake. So yummy!

Well, here I am day 9 out post op and I have found that the whey Protein doesn't seem to like me much now... I haven't found any way to make it that doesn't run right through me.. I tried it will the almond milk and gagged, Tried it with soy milk, gagged... and Water? Yuck. Bariatric Advantage makes a Liquid Protein at 15 and 18 mg one ounce servings that I think I am going to try..

Hi. I have been drinking the chocolate splendor with skim milk and coffee and ice almost every morning since my surgery. I think it tastes great and I feel great! I HIGHLY recommend mixing it with your coffee and milk for a fabulous mocha-choca-latta-ya-ya!!!!!!!! :-)

I am 4 days post op so i Have not had any Protein Shakes since surgery. However, I tried several beforehand. I got some sample packs from Unjury. The chicken would not even dissolve in my broth. Tried strawberry sorbet & threw it down the drain. Tried mixing unflavored with sugar free koolade & lemonade & threw those down the drain also. May be unflavored but in a drink it drastically changed the taste & it was not pleasant. I did best with Orange Cream from Bariatric Advantage but I always mixed it with 12-16oz of Water. May try adding unflavored Unjury to soft foods when I get to that point.

I am 4 days post op so i Have not had any Protein shakes since surgery. However' date=' I tried several beforehand. I got some sample packs from unjury. The chicken would not even dissolve in my broth. Tried strawberry sorbet & threw it down the drain. Tried mixing unflavored with sugar free koolade & lemonade & threw those down the drain also. May be unflavored but in a drink it drastically changed the taste & it was not pleasant. I did best with Orange Cream from Bariatric Advantage but I always mixed it with 12-16oz of Water. May try adding unflavored Unjury to soft foods when I get to that point.[/quote']

Was your broth hot? Unjury won't mix properly over 130deg. The unflavored IMO is best mixed into milk based foods or drinks or creamy Soups.

I do agree on the strawberry, way too sweet for me. Overall I really like Unjury though.

I used my sample of vanilla my NUT gave me just yesterday. I made a 10oz drink, mixed it with vanilla ff Greek yogurt, some frozen mangos, a pack of stevia, and half a scoop of unjury. It. Was. Vile.

So medicinal and chalky. And I love vanilla :( back to the drawing board!

Everything tastes different to me since my surgery (10/11). I bought a flavor of Crystal Lite that I never had before, so I didn't know what to expect- they have a ton of new flavors. Using a shake cup (has a metal mixing ball-mine is from GNC), mix scoop of unflavored unjury Protein with one cup ice Water and a couple of ice cubes. Then I pour this mixture which is a little foamy into a large water bottle filled 1/2 way with ice. Add more Water to fill bottle. 32 oz. water/21 grams protein- This drink gets me from Breakfast to lunch just fine. My nut. wants me to have 3 meals a day and only water/liquids in between, so this works for me. (I'm trying Marguerita flavor Crystal Lite today!) Good luck!