Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Sleeve Buddies (Vsg 7/18)

I drink premier as well. The chocolate is very tasty...especially if you freeze it then it's like an ice cream shake. :)

This Wed' date=' the 18th! Nice to meet you![/quote']

Positive vibes your way!!!

life is a journey, not a destination; so, stop running -H.D. THEROUX

I have an 8 a.m. check in time. I slept pretty well, thanks to a double dose of xanax. They won't let me take any pills this morning. I was hoping the double dose would hold me over, until they got me sedated. No such luck. Anxiety is building rapidly. Good luck and God speed everyone.

Thanks so much for the advice. I'm headed to costco on thursday to get the Premier Protein shakes, they were also recommended to me. Any flavor better then another? Good luck with your surgery and keep me posted on your progress please, I'd love to hear about it.

The Premier shakes only come in the two flavors where I live. Both are equally good! Sometimes I am in the mood for vanilla and other times I like the chocolate. I usually try to schedule the vanilla for Breakfast and the chocolate for lunch. I then have the chicken broth with the Unjury Protein for dinner.< /p>

I have an 8 a.m. check in time. I slept pretty well, thanks to a double dose of xanax. They won't let me take any pills this morning. I was hoping the double dose would hold me over, until they got me sedated. No such luck. Anxiety is building rapidly. Good luck and God speed everyone.

Good luck and God speed to you as well!

Good luck and God speed to you as well!

Good luck to you and hopefully you'll have a very speedy recovery!

I drink premier as well. The chocolate is very tasty...especially if you freeze it then it's like an ice cream shake. :)

A sleever from WA, rarely see them here lol My surgery is on Aug 1st and just got back from another round of tests at the hospital. I'm all done now except for my EGD and my final consult. Clear liquid diet starts the 22nd, makes me nervous but I'm ready so bring it on lol

Sitting in admission waiting to go up...still not nervous

Hope everyone is recovering well!

Were do you get unjury chicken brooth

You can purchase it online at Unjury.com. I've heard alot of great things about the chicken broth. I just ordered mine today. I start my clear liquid diet on the 22nd and have surgery Aug 1st. I'v heard the Premier Protein shakes at costco are great too!!

Were do you get unjury chicken brooth

Most health food stores carry it, but, I ordered mine on-line and had it delivered to my home. They have a variety of products available and even have recipe ideas for their Proteins.

I'm 9 months out, but am a very similar weight and height as several of you....I was 223 at my highest, but went into surgery at 204......I am 58 years old, and at Week 39 (I am doing a blog for one year and am at Week 39 of 52) I am within 7 lbs of my goal weight. So if you want to follow along and see what you might expect in the coming months, take a look. I post every Sunday. And good luck everyone....it's a great ride!!!!!!!!!