Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motorcycles - Who Rides?

So not being able to ride yet is killing me. I'm pain free, but once in a while while in the car and hitting a bump I get some pain (damn fat moving around), so I'm staying off the bike for a while.

What do you ride?

Are you a garage monkey like me? Can't leave well enough alone?

Here is my 2012 Road Glide. 2/1 exhaust, HD Air cleaner and cams I just installed a few weeks ago. Sounds mean with a lumpy idle now and pulls like a train.

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

I ride, but I have a D%$# needle valve that is stuck in one of my carbs so I have an occasional gas leak...right into my block - wipes out 50$ worth of oil. Have not ridden since surgery, but looking to maybe trade up in the next 2 weeks.

I am a crotch rocket guy. No offense, but a nice smooth 4 cyclinder would be a lot easier on the shaking and bumping... I am sure you are now going to run out and trade your Harley for a rice burner....LOL

Hope you get back on the bike soon. It is summer and time to ride.

I just started riding again. I traded in my Honda harley for a 2012 VRSCDX. I love that porsche.

Just ordered some Tab performance slipons, SEPST, and an K&N air filter to start this baby off right. I had to change that exhaust cause it sounded to much like a import.

Yes I cant leave well enough alone either. I have a bad habit of tearing down new motors and stroking them out. But this time a Trask turbo kit might be what I see for christmas

post-19267-1381365919022_thumb.jpg

post-19267-13813659191118_thumb.jpg

I ride and I am a serious garage monkey. I tinker with everything till I break it. Then fix it and sell it on Craigslist before I can break it again. Here's my last couple of victims...a 2001 Vstar and a 2000 Drifter. Both were stock till I got ahold of them.

post-17584-13813669862046_thumb.jpg

post-64645-13813669862948_thumb.png

post-64645-13813669863384_thumb.png

post-64645-1381366986382_thumb.png

post-17584-13813659201016_thumb.jpg

post-17584-13813659201852_thumb.jpg

post-17584-13813659202669_thumb.jpg

post-17584-13813659203426_thumb.jpg

Been riding all my life. I now have a 2012 Harley Ultra Limited. Just got back from a trip to Sturgis a week before the rally starts. Stayed in Deadwood, rode the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, Devils Tower. A total of 3,586 miles in a week. Loved it! After surgery I couldn't ride for 2 months by Doctor's orders. It almost killed me. It sure is a lot easier getting my leg over that bike with 120 lbs gone!

I ride a 09 Suzuki GSXR. Im hoping I get sleeved soon so that I can recover during the off season

post-35506-13813659652385_thumb.jpg