Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i had it before and lots of antibiotics. i was so worried when they tested me it was back. but i was clear. its not a nice bacteria i was sick to my stomach all the time.

So this is a retest so I am assuming this is your first stool drop off from knowing about the H pylori via endoscopy or other means? Were you prescribed anything before' date=' and if so how long were you on it?

Btw, to anyone else how long did it take to get the results of the stool/breath/blood taste? I am hoping my hospital does their own blood test.[/quote']

My blood test was back to my Dr. Within 3 days. It takes a little longer than the other blood tests.

I had the blood test and it came back positive yesterday. Today I had my upper GI endoscopy, gastroenterologist told me I have gastritis, but the confirming biopsy will come back on Monday. My surgeon called in a prepac which costs over 500 dollars! My co pay was about 235.00. Luckily, I am an RN and realized the ripoff and refused it at the pharmacy. i called the nurse and told her to order the 2 antibiotics and the prevacid seperately and in generic. My co-pay dropped to 27.00 the drucg company can keep their tidy little Prevpac and I'll keep my money. This should clear up before i finish mt 3rd nutrition visit in sept.

I called and they said it would take three days. I take the stool test on day eleven. The surgeons assistant said it should be clear by day ten so I am crossing my fingers it worked. If not I will see what happens after. Might retest on the sixteenth day since the fourteenth day is a weekend. If it still comes negative then I will most likely need to take the quadruple dose of meds.

My stool sample came back and it is negative!! No H pylori no delay just waiting for insurance!!! I did have a positive blood test.

My stool sample came back and it is negative!! No H pylori no delay just waiting for insurance!!! I did have a positive blood test.

woot woot!!!!!! When is your date?

Just called the insurance company got approved!!! Yay!! Submitted Tuesday approved today Friday!!

Woot Woot. How soon is your surgery. I am hoping its just as quick. My date is the 30th, will bring the sample on tuesday (a bit early.) Results by thur/fri and if its a go then they will send it in on the 24.. Everything is soooo close. :(

Hi. Not sure about the date. They don't assign dates until insurance is done. The group I am with has two amazing surgeons so I asked for first available. I'm hoping ASAP! I'll keep the group updated.

Oh okay. I noticed that about half of people get their dates prior to sending it to insurance and the other half get it after sending it.

Ok the doc called and I meet with the surgeon on Wednesday and at that appointment surgery will be scheduled!! Day before on Tuesday gall bladder ultra sound. On July 30 I meet with the dietician to receive info and instructions on the 10 day pre op diet!