Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I really want to put my face up instead of the pink avatar. I used my photo software to make it 50x50 pixels, but that's not an option for my puter. I have the option of 37x50. I tried that but when I attached it, I got a message saying it was too large. Can I forward my pic to someone to put in the little square? I'm tired of the pink pig and think it's only fair to see me since I see you guys, right?

Donali,

If I find a picture I want of me, could I send it to you and have you put it on? I have no idea how to do it. Its my graduation weekend so I am sure I'll get lots of pictures taken of me. I'll try to pick one. Teresa

Sure, Teresa! Congrats on graduation, and send me a pic when you're ready! :cool:

Actually, YOU'LL have to put it on, but I can size it for you. Remind me when you send the pic to tell you how to do it, if you're not sure.

:cool: Dalarla OMG Your Gorgeous. Thanks for posting your beautiful face.

The only pig I see now is the LapBandTalk.com pig-ass

Vera, you doll! And you remember the blue pig, too? Thank you, crying again here. But I love emotional tears... feels so good. Big warm (sappy) smile to you.

I'm cracking up, cause honestly, that's just a really, really good pic of me. I don't think I really look like that. It's the way Donali shrunk it down or the coloring or something. It's the only pic I actually like of myself! But if I keep losing.... maybe some day!

I'm laughing so hard about the bra that I'm crying! I can't believe I even posted it, but I was so very much concentrating on my bad incision that it never occured to me. Plus, I thought it would come out small like an Avatar. Thank GOD I didn't post the bottom underwear... that's where the real honesty hides!

These posts are breathing life right into my previously empty soul.

i'm cracking up at work to delarla!

i was gonna be in vegas 7-4 but i dont think its gonna work out i will be going sometime late summer or fall i would LOVE to meet you. you have me laughing all the time!

Yes yes, come to Vegas... be here by 5 p.m. tonight and you can come to my Mexican Soirez! Tonight is my pre-summer Happy Hour by the pool... Ole'

hola chica!

don't tease me delarla!!!!!! we'll see things may change and i may be there the weekend of the 4th if not late summer or fall

ole!

Wait, don't come on the 4th cuz hubby wants to go away that week. Go to my website www.bonesnanchor.com and click on Pet Accessories... scroll all the way down. Those aren't the best pictures of Voodoo, but looking at the picture you posted they look 100% identical. So cute!

Is that a pit bull and a gray hound? That brown and white one has gorgeous markings. Cute picture of him looking at the ducky. Teresa

AWWWW what cuties!!!

they do look remarkably the same!!!! is yours as bad as mine? star is SUCH a trouble maker!!!

michelle