Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Still kicking

Hi Lisa,

Glad you had a great time and made oodles of money. IT seems like you found your niche!!!

I hope to come to Vegas soon and lets party!!!!

Babs in TX

334/180 ish

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! LISA IS BACK!!

TERRI'S DOING JENNAS BOOTY DANCE!!!

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK MY FRIEND!!!:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Lisa~ before you slip away again, just wanted to get in a big hug and a big hello and thank you for all that you have done for me and this board ! You were missed. Try not to be a stranger. You brought so much. More than you will ever know. It takes all types, right??????

Hi I just went to your website....what fun!!! I ordered a catalog!!!! (surprising hubby so when the old me comes back...lol)

Nice to meet you! Take care!

Girlfriend it is great to see you back here. I have missed you I am so happy to hear Slumber Parties is a huge success for you :D Oh and I love the new avatar!!:clap2:

ok, i don't get this. I am new. why in the world would anyone want to pass judgment on anyone else. we are all just here doing the best we can. i am a girl who has been gossiped about, talked about, bitched about and you know what....i'm still here. my favorite quote is from richard simmons mother. she told him "honey, not everyone is gonna love you. Ya gotta focus on the ones who do!" So, let it roll right off....and anyway karma is a great thing!

ok, i don't get this. I am new. why in the world would anyone want to pass judgment on anyone else. we are all just here doing the best we can. i am a girl who has been gossiped about, talked about, bitched about and you know what....i'm still here. my favorite quote is from richard simmons mother. she told him "honey, not everyone is gonna love you. Ya gotta focus on the ones who do!" So, let it roll right off....and anyway karma is a great thing!

passing judgement on others???? Oh, you'd be surprised!!:cry

hey lisa! its great to see you! if you hadnt come back soon it might have brought on a case of the vapor's for me! i hope life continues to treat you right!

michelle

(((LISA)))

Welcome home, Sis.

I hate that you changed names... I really liked DeCarla :biggrin1: . We'll miss her.

So how's unbanded life these days?

DeCarla? OMG, my butt is getting so much exercise from jumping up and down in my chair cracking up! I asked them to shut down DeLarla so I can move onward and upward in a positive direction. I'm a team leader now, so I might bust a chop or two here n' there, but it's the kinder, more growed up chippy that came back home here :scalesno: I just sniff love sniff ya'll sniff so much. Oh, Slumber has taken me to Texas twice lately, plus one of my team members live there, so I've earned the right to say stuff like, "Y'all."

Michelle, I had to get a new phone to keep up with business, and there's been this strange icon on the screen for a week, so I played with it this morning and realized it's the indicator showing me I had a voice message, oops! You said you've sent PMs and e-mails, but I've sent you e-mails and wondered why you never responded. My DeLarla account is shut down, but I still have the same e-mail... did yours change?

Slumber Slumber Slumber... another reason I stay away is because it's ALL I want to talk about! How fun to be back among my old and new friends :)

Welcome back to the Twilight Zone....a.k.a. LBT!!! It's good to have you back. This is a better place with you in it my friend.

No Mine is still the same, I sent yours to delarla@juno.com Is it not the right one? Oh well it doesnt matter now, you are back here and it's all good. Call me when you have time we have alot of catching up to do.

I'm the one who mistakenly called you "DeCarla" in the thread I think you're referring to. It's great that things are going well for you in the business industry and It's nice to see you're back posting.