Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Make Ur Own Jello Protein

Found this and it looked yummy!

Ingredients:

1 packet of sugar-free Jello mix (JELL-O)

1 scoop whey Protein

2 tbsp. fat-free or low-fat yogurt

2 cups of Water

Note: This recipe is good for 2 servings.

Nutritional Facts: (amount per serving)

Calories: 100g

Total Fat: 0.5g

Total Carb: 1.5g

Sugar: 0.5g

Dietary Fiber: 0g

Protein: 16g

Steps: Low-Carb Protein Jello Recipe

1) Use a cooking pan and pour 2 cups of water. Turn on the stove afterwards and allow the water to boil.

2) When the water reaches to its boiling point, turn off the stove and pour in the packet of jello.

3) Use a spoon and stir it occasionally.

4) When your jello has completely liquefied from the boiling water, use a Pyrex container or just a pan and pour the water into it.

5) Add 1 scoop of whey protein but before doing it, take two cups of cold water and add whey protein in the shaker bottle then shake it out until the powder dissolves. You can use any flavor whey powder you want like strawberry and vanilla.< /p>

6) When the Protein Powder has totally mixed into 2 cups of cold water, dispense it over the jello then use a spoon to mix it altogether.

7) Place it on the refrigerator for approximately 4 hours or wait until it is firm enough just like any other jello.

8) After 4 hours, you’ll have a pleasant and healthy strawberry-vanilla flavored protein jello.

9) Cut the jello into 4 pieces and just take one of those pieces then place it in a bowl. Afterwards, add your favorite fat-free or low-fat yogurt and some banana pieces on top of your yogurt. Again, it depends on your like if you like to have a banana on top of your jello recipe.

sounds really yummy, I will have to try! thank you!

Sounds good. What kind of Jello flavors do u use?

What a great idea! Thanks!

Sounds good! I'm going to make some tonight!

Anybody try these yet? :)

I've not try it with Protein Powder, but when I was on the liquid phase after getting my lapband(soon to be revised, yay), I used the Protein Shots in Jello. It was very tasty. You could not taste the Protein at all.

Thanks! I am so nervous, and it isn't even scheduled yet!

Thank you for posting that! I want to try it too. I love Jello and never thought to combine the two. I have to work at getting my protien in better & this should help.

I made some protien Jello last night and it is really good with perfect instructions. mmmm having some now. :)

I just read online that some gelatins contain phosphate additives and may not be recommended, especially if phosphorus control is an issue. Check labels and ingredients. Unflavored Gelatin makes a good substitute. (kidney disease; diabetic condition)

...Good luck on your journey

Ingredients: sugar free Jello

Ingredients: Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Disodium Phosphate (controls Acidity), Maltodextrin (from Corn), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame (Sweetener), contains less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Salt, Red 40.

You go reading labels,and it can get scary, look at the ingredients above, This is the stuff everyone says is okay on a diet, corn sugar and Equal both in it, a lot people get headaches from Equal family, some do from Splenda, what's an unsuspecting bariatric patient to do?😋

Found this and it looked yummy!
Ingredients:
1 packet of sugar-free Jello mix (JELL-O)
1 scoop whey Protein
2 tbsp. fat-free or low-fat yogurt
2 cups of Water
Note: This recipe is good for 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: (amount per serving)
Calories: 100g
Total Fat: 0.5g
Total Carb: 1.5g
Sugar: 0.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Protein: 16g
Steps: Low-Carb Protein Jello Recipe
1) Use a cooking pan and pour 2 cups of Water. Turn on the stove afterwards and allow the water to boil.
2) When the water reaches to its boiling point, turn off the stove and pour in the packet of jello.
3) Use a spoon and stir it occasionally.
4) When your jello has completely liquefied from the boiling water, use a Pyrex container or just a pan and pour the water into it.
5) Add 1 scoop of whey protein but before doing it, take two cups of cold water and add whey protein in the shaker bottle then shake it out until the powder dissolves. You can use any flavor whey powder you want like strawberry and vanilla.
6) When the Protein Powder has totally mixed into 2 cups of cold water, dispense it over the jello then use a spoon to mix it altogether.
7) Place it on the refrigerator for approximately 4 hours or wait until it is firm enough just like any other jello.
8) After 4 hours, you’ll have a pleasant and healthy strawberry-vanilla flavored protein jello.
9) Cut the jello into 4 pieces and just take one of those pieces then place it in a bowl. Afterwards, add your favorite fat-free or low-fat yogurt and some banana pieces on top of your yogurt. Again, it depends on your like if you like to have a banana on top of your jello recipe.

I wish I could bookmark certain posts like this one!

•5’6
•Beginning W/378
•CW/268
•GW/140
•Surgery date is still unknown
•RNY
•From CT