Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thread Killers

I hate it when people dress me up like the mailman and make me dance for them while they go and smoke crack and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed.

What's a PB?

If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day in a half...

Then how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a pickle?

So if I am reading it right... Crack is a sex aide that helps you avoid PBing the mailman???

Boy this thread brings out the smart a$$ in me...

So if I am reading it right... Crack is a sex aide that helps you avoid PBing the mailman???

Absolutely hilarious!!!

BTW, I always thought PB stood for productive boob.

I'm thankful for a place where we can all express ourselves. Right, wrong, or indifferent. We ALL belong and have a right to be here and ask ANY questions. There are so posts that are so far in left field, I wonder if their real. Like I said before, TROLLS are a thread killer for me.

As a relative newbie around here, I can definitely see myself in some of these thread-killing guises - ouch! :opps2:

The repetitive, inane questions get my goat too - espeically when the answers are probably elsewhere in the forum or their own medical advice. I WISH that these people would use the search function and do some research before posting to the boards, and respect what their doctors tell them about thier own health and surgery!!!

It also bothers me when someone misunderstands something as an attack, when really no offence was meant by the writer - and then a war of words and hurt has begun - that makes me really sad, and it's a real thread killer for me.

Of course, given that we are all individual, and naturally have different perspectives and levels of literacy / computer skills, it pays for us to all be fairly tolerant and forgiving of little thread-killing indiscretions... ...OMG, I sound like a thread-killing-holier-than-thou-goody-two-shoes!!! LOL!!! ...but I think you get my meaning...

By the way... ...what is a PB?

...I always thought it was the initials for Paddington Bear...;)

Still lookin for the hot chicks...

***insert inappropriate sexual comment here***

Now my opinion, which is the only correct one is...

***insert self-righteous bandster comment here***

What am I supposed to do...

*** insert comment ignoring the doctor's orders here***

Can I eat...

***insert high calorie, fattening non-diet food here***

I can still eat...

***insert mass quantities here***

What do I do...

***insert comment here regarding pre-post-op diets that doctor never gave***

What is this...

***insert horrid medical condition here***

What you said was...

***insert insulting assumption about another person's post***

I think you meant...

***insert another assumption about another's post***

How dare you...

***insert insulting comment about another person's parentage and upbringing***

Why you...

*** insert personal insults and comments***

That's it...

***insert moderator closing the thread***

OK, did I kill it yet?;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Boy.........I see this thread getting too serious now....it was a lot of fun in the beginning but now it looks like the serious side of some are coming out....not so much fun now...getting way too analytical for not much good reason.

Another pet peeve about posters.....all the excuses for not losing or not losing fast enough.......haven't seen too many good reasons...just lots of excuses.

Well....time to exit this thread...not much fun anymore.

Carol

:help: ...what exactly would be the correct technique for PBing the mailman?

Should I try this?

:huggie:

this??

:Banane34:

or even one of these?????

:):Banane49: :) :Banane56: :Banane56: :Banane46: ;):)

...and just what am I supposed to do with his motorbike???:Banane49:

plz hlp i'm disparate.i m 1hr postop an my doc nvr sd nothn aboot pbing no mailman?

PS Did I kill it? Gotta beat JustPaul...

OK....here goes...I've been here since February of 06 only and I do refuse to ask things like whats a PB??? and a couple of other abbreviations that I don't know so I make up meanings for them such as

Poopy Butt

Puke Barf

Perky Bootie

Pretty Bird

Pony Baloney

padded bones

Perky Boobies

Panda Bears

The list goes on and on so WHAT IS A FREAKIN PB MORSAILLES?????? NO Really I AM SERIOUS I Do not freakin know ok....does that make me a bad person? Do ya'll want to leave now???? No, not yet????

A thread killer for me is someonne who takes themselves and their opinions way too seriously....and there are a lot lot lot of those here!!!

.....IS it Dead yet?........

Sometimes I seem to kill threads by just replying, I always stay on topic so I dunno. I do think though sometimes people won't talk to you when you have had success, and I hate that because this is suppose to be a "Support Forum"

ok I replied is it dead now????

This has been a hilarious read, thanks guys! And thanks Kathy for posting the link to the PB info.

I put this thread into "Rants and Raves" because I wanted people to be able to have fun without threatening the learning curve of others. On the bright side, no one will have to relocate it...

This thread is becoming a "I'm so much better than others" kind of thing. I sure hope that wasn't what it was intended to be when it started.

It was never my intention to mock others, but the threads have been a bit dry lately since I have managed to absorb all the 101 info and am not ready to give you guys up yet.

Oooh... I thought of another one! Defensiveness!

Much love guys! *Deep cleansing breath*

...Like I said before, TROLLS are a thread killer for me.

LOL. Please don't be mad.... but what is a Troll? I honestly have no idea. :P

Thanks for the post, I needed a laugh and I have been smiling since I started reading the thread.

Btw.....Have I mentioned that I like dancing bananas?

:)

Hi Faybie....I'm with you....I was so glad the thread wasn't killed.

Re Trolls....use the search option at the top of the site and you'll find out all you wanted to know (and more)!