Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did mines on the 3rd and everyday is better but today i am hurting think i ate to fast while was drinking to fast. I was nervous going today i weight myself i am 238 from 244 on the 3rd wow so its worth it research was my main key. When you can eat it will always be protain first i am not even hungry at all but i know i need to drink something to stay health. I made the right chose for my life

Rosac that's great!!!!! So good to hear how you are doing!!! Keep the updates coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey barngirl I was sleeved aswell' date=' I May 1st to be exact and have yet to have Protein Drinks, I thought that while you're on Clear Liquids you're not supposed to have Protein Shakes. Which one's are you having?[/quote']

My doctor had me start w Protein as soon as I left the hospital. I use pro stat 64- it's a liquid that 2 tablespoons has 15 grams of protein so that's about a one ounce drink. I mix a little Water and apple juice and take it as a 2 oz drink that I'm supposed to have.

How are you feeling? It's so strange that you feel can feel "beat up" but spool much better than the first 2days it's kinda like childbirth -after a while you don't remember the pain.

I'm still on pain meds and something for nausea and I don't seem to sleep that long or that well.

Good luck!!!!

That's supposed to read sooo much better- auto spell can b a pain..

I will be praying for you that May 11th happens!

Oh & sorry about the menstrual cycle. I read other people on here said it happened & they were fine. But it did worry me a little too.

As for me' date=' I am doing horrible on my pre-op diet. :wacko: Kids had pizza & cake today at their birthday party & I caved & had a whole slice of pizza. Ugh. Wasn't even worth it.

Monday I start my liquid only diet, so then I REALLY have to buckle down & get more serious!!![/quote']

my pre op diet only consists of 5 days Clear liquids so I started that today. yesterday I didn't pig out or anything... kinda didnt even want to eat. today I've had a special k Protein Water, chicken broth, and like 4 pop cycles I made from pink lemonade. no Jello yet cause I heard eating red Jello will change the color of your insides and they will think you're internally bleeding so I'm gonna wait until I call surgeons office tomorrow before I eat the jello I made Friday. good luck with liquids tomorrow and let me know how it goes!!

I am scheduled may 11 but no word from insurance yet for approval. I called fri an they said it hasn't even been assigned to a case manger yet. I fear my date is not going to happen. If that the case I am heading to a buffet! This past week was hard. Hardly eating I did loose about 7 pounds but still.

Also (a little personal) I am getting a little freaked cause I will have my menstrual cycle for may 11. That is gonna stink! Pls pray may 11 really happens for me

I'm scheduled for Friday as well!! I hope you get approved soon! let me know how it goes :)

I get my sleeve the 11th and my biggest worry is my liver too... expecially since They moved my date up 19 days..

I'm may 11th too! :)

Mine is May 7th' date=' Tomorrow![/quote']

good luck!!!! I'll be joining you Friday! keep

updating!

My doctor had me start w Protein as soon as I left the hospital. I use pro stat 64- it's a liquid that 2 tablespoons has 15 grams of Protein so that's about a one ounce drink. I mix a little Water and apple juice and take it as a 2 oz drink that I'm supposed to have.

How are you feeling? It's so strange that you feel can feel "beat up" but spool much better than the first 2days it's kinda like childbirth -after a while you don't remember the pain.

I'm still on pain meds and something for nausea and I don't seem to sleep that long or that well.

Good luck!!!!

All my doctor told me was that I had to be on clear liquids for two weeks. There was no mention of Protein shakes so I assumed I was not to drink it. As far as how I'm feeling I'm doing pretty good been having really soft liquidity stools (sorry for the explicit info) and some inflammation on my stomach. But I am drinking liquids aswell as Jello.

I don't have any kids so don't know what that feels like :-(. But please keep in touch so we can share our experiences

All my doctor told me was that I had to be on clear liquids for two weeks. There was no mention of Protein shakes so I assumed I was not to drink it. As far as how I'm feeling I'm doing pretty good been having really soft liquidity stools (sorry for the explicit info) and some inflammation on my stomach. But I am drinking liquids aswell as Jello.

I don't have any kids so don't know what that feels like :-(. But please keep in touch so we can share our experiences

Everyone is different so follow what your doctor tells you as far as Protein is concerned. I'm glad your brought up the liquid stools-me too! I know it's gross but I was gonna ask about this- for me it's when I have gas.... This is good though, most if the time after surgery and pain meds the opposite happens and one ends up having to take an enima.. So I think we are on a good track.

I feel 1000% better than I did on Thursday right after surgery, another 1000% better than Friday, which was better than Thursday- uncomfortable and nauseous. I can walk around today, getting up is easier and I'm sticking to my 2oz of fluids per hour and taking my pain and anti nausea meds as prescribed.

I wish you much success!!!! And I hope your feeling good!

Is anyone afraid that they are making the right decision? I am. I want to be thinner and healthier more then you can imagine. Being on this prep diet do a week and half and lost 12 pounds. I say should I just keep soon this? Then I say. But I want real food. I am getting so confussed. I guess I also want to know say a year from surg what can we really eat? I haven't gotten a real answer from previous sleeve people. In will post again. I know Protein first but I wanna hear. Do you eat half a sandwich do you eat a cup of Pasta do you eat half egg omelet. Sorry I am saying all this. But I a scared!

Thanks for listening

I feel the same way at times, you are not alone! I would be worried if you did not sometimes question it, its a life changing surgery. I talk about my fears in my last you tube video. Good luck, hangin there, you will know if its the right decision for you!

I'm being sleeved on May 15th in Las Vegas. So excited to finally have a date.

I'm being sleeved on May 15th in Las Vegas. So excited to finally have a date.

I'll be having the sleeve surgery with Dr. Garcia in Tijuana on May 25th. Excited. Nervous. Hating the 3 week Pre-op diet, but doing well so far.