Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Friday Confession Time!

In case you were keeping up with last weeks FFF's Juciest Confession - The votes have been tallied and LindaS has been awarded the "Juciest Confession" trophy! Way to go Linda! We're gonna need a pic of the tank top in question ;-) Your "trophy" will be PM'd to you, as soon as I get around to creating it :D

And now for the main event! Step up to the confessional and spill your guts! The jucier the better and always, this thread is flame retardant

Last weekend I visited some friends... we pigged out on homemade hot chocolate-chocolate chip Cookies (omgsh, delicious!) and wine... two days later I broke my stall and dropped four pounds! It was awesome :)

Opppppps I've been eating miniature hersey candy bars! I just can't help myself. Oh, and I got a new puppy that is 6 weeks and he's a golden retriever. We named him Monty. I forgot how much work a 6 week old puppy is.... Kinda sad, he's missing his litter mates, mom and dad. Our dogs are like, WTH, get him away from me. LOL :)

For the first time in 7 months, I had a cupcake (4 days ago), the scale dropped 2 lbs the following monring :blink: .. yesterday I had another cupcake and the scale gave me another 1 lb loss this morning!?!?! :( wth is going on?? I'm being rewarded for being naughty.. a girl can get used to this :D

At work one night I had one Hershey kiss and one tiny bite of cheesecake a co worker made. Cheesecake made me feel weird, so no more for me!

chips and beer!!!!! It's just horrible. I eat so well most of the time, getting in my Protein, my Vitamins, fluids, etc, but a few evenings a week, I put back a full serving of chips and a couple beers. It's my weakness. It's so much less than a binge would've been presleeve, but it makes me feel SO guilty!!!!

I have 3 Air Delight Hershey Kisses every day at work, after lunch. It's like my dessert ;-)

I actually have nothing to confess this week! We are going on vacation in 49 days and i wanna lose 20 more pounds to get to w"onderland" so i didnt cheat once this week. But i do think im getting addicted to the elliptical. i was on there for an hour this morning, and was seriously trying to rearrange my schedule so i could go back to the gym tonight....

Oh God!! Let's not talk about me celebrating my birthday for ENTIRE month of March.. filled w/ small bites of ice cream, cake and chocolate...Oh, I forgot.. SHOTS!!! April 1st I will be duct taped to this sleeve wagon!! I've been horrible.. but it's been fun!!

For the first time in 7 months, I had a cupcake (4 days ago), the scale dropped 2 lbs the following monring :blink: .. yesterday I had another cupcake and the scale gave me another 1 lb loss this morning!?!?! :( wth is going on?? I'm being rewarded for being naughty.. a girl can get used to this :D

Hey! I want some of those cupcakes!!!;-)

I ate popcorn and I'm not yet three months. It was SO GOOD! I chewed the hell out of it though. I also have a tiny piece of 72% dark chocolate every day. I heard it was an anti-oxidant and good for you. I can live with that.

If I didn't want the occasional treat I would have been a bypass patient. Hooray for the sleeve!

My juicy confession is that I'm sitting here with an ice cold diet pepsi...second one since November...and other than the burps with every drink I'm fine...still don't want it to be a habit but I said...fudge it its friday..

6.5 weeks.po.I had a couple chips and a small price of carrot cake today at a work potluck..sooo good..first fried or sweet full sugar food...pray the scale is not up tomorrow..I stuck to lunchmeat and cheese for the main meal.

Um, yes. I also do fruit juice and carbonated Water. I won't go back to the chemical sodas, but carbonation doesn't give me any problems. Dang, nothing does unless I eat dense Protein too fast.

Ok...(whew...) Here it goes: Are you sitting down???

I like Vienna Sausages and have been madly craving them. So I ate them. :huh: