Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What foods do you crave?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What foods do you crave?

Okay, I'm just curious what everyone craves the most, salty crunchy or sweet creamy.

I really don't find myself craving food but, if I had to choose between the two listed, it would be the salty/crunchy.

cloe mine is definitly the sweet creamy.any baking cookies.that was my biggest downfall.right now i really don.t have a craving for it .thank goodness.

The only craving I have is for my ice cream....and I know they have lots of low calorie ones out there, but I'm hung up on one that isn't any of these. I allow myself one small bowl a week and that does the trick. I never ate salty foods much so don't miss them.

Hey Argon.....it is 1:00 am here which means it is 2:00 am where you are!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright......my mistake....LOL...that was just past noon that you wrote that!!! See, that is what happens when you stay up so late (like me).....hehehehe.....

....when 900 years YOU reach, see if senile you not become!:nervous

(you may also ignore the pm I sent you in which I advised you to go to bed....which is where I am now headed!).

I'm with Argon , I crave lots of different things, carbs just before my period for a week for sure. But ilike to eat main course stuff when I binge...like I wil buy pc products and nuke those micro cheeseburgers or sometimes eat liek 4 lamchops or 8 at one time, then puked, or mashed potatoes...mmmm. ju jubes. chocolate definetly,but i dfind once i start that I crave it daily......

LOL Yoda... I WAS up late last night... but, I didn't think I was on here! I was thinking you must have some spy peeking in my bedroom window or something. :omg: I still have some time to get myself back in the going to bed kinda early, waking up early thing. 99% of the time during the week, I'm up at 7:30... even though I could sleep in til noon. I have a weird thing, that if I sleep toooo long, my back starts to hurt. It sucks.

Yeah... I looove everything. I'm craving enchiladas RIGHT now. And ya know what? I've got all the stuff, and I'm gonna make 'em... in a few days, when my left over lasagna is all gone. Lately, for some reason I've been wanting cheetos. I wish I was either just a sweet addict or a salty addict, but I could easily eat a bag of chips, and chase it with a chocolate bar.... mmmmm...

ok ok, enough of that.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheetos and chocolate bar (aero!)...mmmmmmmmmmmm

*SMACKS LIPS*

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT YOU GUYS!!!!!

It depends entirely on my mood. I can crave baked goods like cake and biscuits or I can crave chips, lol. I very rarely actually crave chocolate, although I like it. I loathe ice cream *shudder*

I guess I have to be different and say gooey salty... Mexican food. Chili cheesy Enchilada, refried Beans, and guacamole...no chips!

Now this is really weird.... I have been craving my nightly Fiber one Cereal with strawberries and skim milk! About 7:00 I am so ready for it. After I have it I am fine.