Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Chat - NC

Hey Angie, we're meeting at 4 p.m. You're close enough to me that I'd come get you if you like! Just give me a call; you have my #.

I didn't make it to the July gathering; so I'd have to run a sky-high fever to miss it tomorrow! Besides, this gives me a good reason to make cauliflower. :eek: John won't touch it, so I won't make it for just me.

Ok, 4pm sounds good. I have all three of the rugrats too. Would we all fit in your car?

I need to go to the store and get my potato salad stuff and get that done. Plus, Ive been working in the house and all so Ive got a bunch to do. With the girls starting school and all its been crazy!!

Angie

I hope you guys have fun!

Angie+Kathy, I met Joe today. Very nice guy. I'm excited to see what the future will be bringing to us!

I'll be out with the in-laws.

Have fun and Kim can always send me txt messages and pictures!!

Angie girl you better make it. :) You need this time with us!!!!

Karen girl I hope you feel better soon. I know it's no fun. I might have to take mine to the dr this weekend if he don't start feeling better.

Dianne we are going to miss you tomorrow...I will try to remember send a pic.

*****Support Group Meeting Monday night @ 6:30 at the Cornwell Center.**** Please don't feel you have to attend I just want ya'll all to know when they are. It's always the first monday of each monday. They are small right now but effective. Bobbi is great and I have taken classes and I love helping with this!!!!!!

Have a great night have to get to bed for a consignment sale. It's that time the next 4 saturdays I have consignment sales YEAH!!!!

Hey everyone please mark you calendars - Sept 9th is our next gathering. It will be in the university @ Red Robin on Harris Blvd across from Wachovia's CIC complex.

Just wanted to update so that that those that may have missed our gathering can go ahead and mark your calendars.

Ok got the pictures posted. Check them out of the other thread....

Yes Dianne it last about an hour. It's not very big right now we sometimes get out earlier then there are sometime talkative people there and it sometimes goes over an hour.

Hope everyone had a great sunday. We went to see mom and dad again. My sister fixed us all lunch which was really nice. Not it's getting close to dinner time and I have NO idea what to do. Go figure.

Hope you all have a great night and good Monday. I have to work all day and then go to the support group meeting so not sure how much extra time I will have.

Anyone have anything exciting going on this week? We have a reunion this coming weekend @ the pool. It's the 22nd year we have had it.

Quiet group here today!

Christmas party could be on a Saturday or Sunday I just know how nuts Saturdays get for everyone in December!

OK why isn't anyone saying whats happening!

Well in my life Lucy the crazy puppy has fleas cause her mother (me) was to busy to ru to the vet in Monroe and PU more advantax! The other 2 have no problem, but poor Lucy. So ma's coming tomorrow and I had to cancel the cleaning lady today and have the bug man come! What a PITA (pain in the A$$..lolllI like that one) So I'm going to bed and getting up super early to finish cleaning. DH helped me g through a million papers this morning. Thanks goodness, what a mess. Ok a little chocolate before bed...just a little...night night

Diane, you asked for it!

I still have diarrhea; it's been 10 days now. I don't feel sick outside of the 15 minutes 1-2 times a day the cramps and bathroom runs hit. I thought it was viral last week, because I had a headache and body aches for the first three days. Those are gone, but the diarrhea remains?

Work is super busy, and only going to get busier in the short term. I found out I'll be moving to Harris Blvd. the last week in August, rather than early to mid September. It makes little difference to me, except I have to box up and move everything (except my computer) myself.

I'm on vacation next week ... yippy! I do have a couple of doctors' appointments, but no biggie; they're allergy tests and my annual GYN exam.

I've discovered that I'm one of those women who's band restriction feels much tighter during their cycle. Now that it's over, my appetite is back with a vengence, and I feel wide open again. I'll ask for another fill as soon as Dr. V allows. It's only been 3 weeks since my 1st. Have I mentioned how much I love my band? :(

All in all, I'm fine as frog hair split 3 ways! My DH, DD, and SIL are all doing fine too.

Awright Dianne, I enjoyed Karen's recap so much I'll join the fun. (btw, Karen...10 days?!!!!)

Rachel's birthday is next week. It's a weekend of parties. Fri night she has 3 little 7yo girls coming over for a sleepover. Gotta clean the bonus room (just the excuse I need to get it done, or I'll put it off!) shop for a few gifts, gift bags for the girls, cake, etc. Sat night the family is coming over for dinner. My Mom is bringing a cake (too much cake!!!) and sunday afternoon she's having some kind of picnic with the kids next door and my sister is coming over that eveing for even more gifts. Geez. Waaaay too much going on next weekend! But then, school starts on Monday. whew! There went the summer!

There's a gal named Gloria who lives in the area. She was banded in MX last week. I'm hoping she'll come to lunch on the 9th. There's also Robyn from Fla who recently moved to Charlotte, she's been banded a good while and I'm hoping she'll come, too. One of these days we have GOT to get Denika here. And where's Court? Starr? and Greensboro-girl (blonde...ooooo whass'er name?!?) see, ya'll don't post or come to lunches...and I start forgetting names!!!!

Now, I KNOW we have lurkers. Come on people! Jump on in!

Wow Dianne look what you started. :( I forgot what I needed you to call me about so oh well when I remember I will call you. While I have your attn, Karen and I are talking about doing lunch next Thurs the 17th want to join us? If so what time and where?

Kathy blonde is from Greensboro area I think is Sherri...I think she fell off the earth. haha. Just kidding but would love to know how things are going. Wasn't going on a cruise or something. Gosh I hope everything is ok.

Well Curtis has a follow up appt today for his ears, tomorrow I have a consignment sale and a family reunion at the pool. Sunday not much of anything....maybe go to Carowinds need to work on stuff for granny's party so not sure yet what we are doing.

Just saw Karen and she is look great. I love see ya'll come in here. I got to another one this week also...I love seeing you all.

Ok so that is about it. I am journalling and measuring my foods again. It was working so good for me before I want to continue with the sucess. We are having a pratice what we preach challenge here at work so they are going to kick my butt into shape. haha I am so ready for it. I want to loss more so that I can have some PS done and see a brand new me.

Ok so ya'll have a great friday and weekend if I don't check back and lets not stay away so long next time. Thanks Diane for the kick in the you know where to get us posting.

Oh I'm do glad your guys are talking! Karen I hope your feeling better!

Well fleas are gone. Lucy smells good she had a bath today. Ma got here yesterday and today we spent most of the day cleaning my pantry and the carpet. We had a real nice day. My nephew came by with is GF and her DD on thier way back to Albany NY. It was great seeing them.

Tomorrow Kelly is leasing JR high youth. She is writing the program and in charge of the whole night. She is nervous about it but I know she'll do great.

The 17th sounds like it might work. Ma leaves that day so I have to take her to the airport. I'm just not sure what time. I'll let you know.

Well I'm going to relax in front of the tv. I'm so full from dinner, it's nice when ma's here she loves to cook and I learn all kinds of stuff.

night night...were is the rest of the gang? OH Kathy I see your a top poster girl again or is that still..lol..

Dianne it great to hear you having a good time with your momma. I don't know what I would do if I didn't leave near my mom. I depend so much on her.

We had our family reunion yesterday and at first I thought it was going to be a bad turn out but it turned out really good considering the weather. Then mom and I get the pictures ready for granny's party so tha tast is done for next weekend. It was really neat finding so old pictures and seeing my grandmother so young and how much my family has changed over the years. We are going to do family pictures next saturday. That should be fund the last we had one was when Curtis was 6 months old.

Well we are off to early service and then heading to Carowinds - of course we have to take a change of clothes but that is ok....So have a great sunday and I will chat later.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!