Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay peeps, we talked about it on the Valentines Day thread so I thought I would officially start the Easter challenge. Its approximately 7 weeks away so keep that in mind when you set your goals. The further I have gotten the smaller my goals so I dont get discouraged. The first 2 were 20 pounds each, the Valentines one was 15 so this one I am going to set at 13. I haven't made a goal yet but I only fall a few pounds short. Anyways, here are my stats for this one...

SN: Forensikchic SW: 166.8 GW: 154 CW: 166.8 lbs to lose 12.8

Everybody join in and lets motivate each other! We can do this!!!!

Tammy!!! I am IN :smile1: Love the idea

SN : Liliana Arleen SW: 159 lbs GW: 144 lbs CW: 159 lbs to lose 15 lbs

I put my SW as my starting weight of the challenge, my overall starting weight was 234. I dont know what you guys want to use there but either is ok by me.

I'm going to continue these challenges until I reach goal - so thanks for getting this one going!

Weight loss is super slow now. Actually, it's come to a stop. I'm pretty close to my overall goal and I've really upped the exercise intensity and duration so hopefully I'll be at goal by Easter. I actually had a gain recently (could be the new exercise regime). I'll use my real weight even though I haven't changed my ticker to reflect the gain.

SN: Slimming Sara

SW: 149.6

GW: 140

CW: 149.6

lbs to lose: 9.6

I put my SW as my starting weight of the challenge, my overall starting weight was 234. I dont know what you guys want to use there but either is ok by me.

will change mine now :)

Thank you Forensichick for starting this up. It really seems to help me feel accountable to have these challenges.

Ok, I exceeded my VDay goal by more than 10#, so I'm going to set the bar high again and hope for the best. I leave for Europe March 23 and returning ON Easter so it's hard to say where I will end up.

Surgery Weight: 271

Current Weight: 148

Easter Goal Weight: 125 - also my final goal weight

Woo hoo-- let's go guys and gals.... btw, how come I never see any guys in these challenges....?

So glad to join. I need to be a little more challenged. Weight is fluctuating.

SW: 223 lbs

CW: 160.2

GW: 150

OK, I'm in! I will use my weight from last Friday as my starting weight. I only have a few pounds to go because I'm almost at goal, but I need motivation to get there. And I'm gonna have to step something up- either eat less or exercise more because I have had a small gain the last two weeks.

I don't have any mini-goals this time because it is just a few teeny pounds to GOAAAL! So I hope part of my Easter challenge will include getting to maintenance and staying about the same weight.

Lynda

SW-139.3.....CW-139.3.....GW-135!!!

Feb. 17:

Feb. 24:

March 2:

March 9:

March 16:

March 23:

March 30:

April 6:

Easter:

I’m not sure I understand how this will work this is my 1st challenge, but count me in! I hope this isn’t too extreme but I would like to be at 200 pounds which is a total of 49 pounds down in 7 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get there?

Surgery Weight: 287

Current Weight: 249

Easter Challenge Goal Weight: 200

Itsanewdaycassandra: I love your ambition! Keep Rockin that Sleeve! ;)

I’m not sure I understand how this will work this is my 1st challenge, but count me in! I hope this isn’t too extreme but I would like to be at 200 pounds which is a total of 49 pounds down in 7 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get there?

Surgery Weight: 287

Current Weight: 249

Easter Challenge Goal Weight: 200

Cassandra, I think 49 pounds in seven weeks seems to be a tad aggressive. I know when I first started challenges, I started at 20 pounds. I figured if I got there early, I would reset a new goal for more. I have not made my goal on any of them so far. The most I lost in one 7 week session was 18 pounds in the beginning. Maybe you should consider starting out with a 25 pound goal and if you reach it early, then set another 10 pound one if there is time permitting. The last thing you want to do is set a goal that you dont have enough time to reach and then you feel discouraged. I hope I am not coming across as negative nelly. If it were me I would start my first challenge with a little less aggressive goal. jmho. I will of course be here to cheer you on no matter what your goal is! We can do this! You are gonna rock that sleeve!

Forensichick,

Maybe you are right, I’ll take your lead on this one. It would be better to set a goal I can meet rather than be disappointed. I will aim for 20 instead. I really want to enjoy some of the summer under 200 that would just be so wonderful so long term that is what I am aiming for but for this challenge I’ll be happy at 20.

I am quite sure you will make it under 200 by summer. You will probably make it to 20 really fast and have to set another goal. Wont that feel better than not making it??? Thats my motto. I set mine for less and less each time, still hoping to make one. I was 3 pounds shy this time, as I usually am. I am hoping to make it this time though for sure! My doc says the loss will slow down and try to incorporate that into my goal setting. Good luck to us! We can do it!

I'm in!!!! Can't wait!!! I have a personal goal to get to 235 by 3/31, so this is perfect timing!! I didn't make my very first challenge, the Christmas challenge, so I have been licking my wounds and avoided the Valentine's challenge. Now need to step back in the ring again!!!!

SW: 302lbs

GW: 235 lbs (by Easter)

CW: 251 lbs

Need to lose 16 lbs

Let's do this!!!