Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheating - what if...

Would U cheat with a dream/ideal partner if it was 100% sure no one would ever know?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would U cheat with a dream/ideal partner if it was 100% sure no one would ever know?

• Yes, If I met someone that I was attracted to in all ways, that was like a fantasy lover, and I was 100% certain that no one would ever find about about it, no one could be hurt by it, it would remain completely hidden, yes, I would cheat.
    • No, it didn't matter how attracted I was, or that no one would know. I could never and would never cheat.
    • I don't know, I honestly am not sure how I would react in that situation. Either because it's too unknown or too hypothetical.

how many people are ever going to go on this post and admit they cheated? i doubt anyone. if you did cheat, i want to know why.

Lol...for the record I did just post. BUT what does it matter our reasons? Everyone is different, and we will all say different things.

You can say that you will never cheat, but you never truly know until you get into the situation. I understand morals and committment, but sometimes other things are factors.

AND before you all start bombing me, please understand you do not know me or my situation. I am in a relationship of abuse and pain, I did not cheat to get laid or have sex. Please do not attack me.

AND before you all start bombing me, please understand you do not know me or my situation. I am in a relationship of abuse and pain, I did not cheat to get laid or have sex. Please do not attack me.

It would never occur to me to diss you for cheating on your mate. People are unfaithful for a wide variety of reasons. Human behaviour is complicated.

It would never occur to me to diss you for cheating on your mate. People are unfaithful for a wide variety of reasons. Human behaviour is complicated.

Oh green, I know I love you! ;) I just got a bit defensive as a preamble I guess. You of all people are the least judging and most honest people in my opinion. You always tell it like it is, and never are dirty! :)

OK, I cheated.....here is the reason why since you asked....

My then husband was a complete bastard. He told me (in his own way)that nobody would ever want me or find me attractive. He used me for money, was a drug head, and I found someone that treated me like gold, listened to me when I cried and things went from there. The "friend" knew I was hurting and he gave me new perspective & strength to move on from the horrible "relationship" I was in. I have zero regrets....let me say that again, ZERO REGRETS....if in the same situation would I do it again? No.... and here is why, I learned so much from the EX and my affair, that I have the strength and wisdom now to know when it is time to bail out and take care of me. If I do not take care of me then nobody else it going to do it for me.

And that crap about once a cheater always a cheater...that is the biggest amount of bullshit I have ever heard.

Like BooBoo Kitty said, you do not know what you would do until you walk in their shoes....

I am very happily married now to a wonderful man that is my prince...I aim to keep it that way. I would never hurt him by cheating on him...the EX?, well he deserved it and so did I...I am a better woman & wife for it.

Thats my story.... ;)