Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheating - what if...

Would U cheat with a dream/ideal partner if it was 100% sure no one would ever know?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would U cheat with a dream/ideal partner if it was 100% sure no one would ever know?

• Yes, If I met someone that I was attracted to in all ways, that was like a fantasy lover, and I was 100% certain that no one would ever find about about it, no one could be hurt by it, it would remain completely hidden, yes, I would cheat.
    • No, it didn't matter how attracted I was, or that no one would know. I could never and would never cheat.
    • I don't know, I honestly am not sure how I would react in that situation. Either because it's too unknown or too hypothetical.

If my mate wouldnt let me / want me to do such a thing.. he isnt the mate I would want..

besides the poll said NO one would be hurt...

so I say yes,

sex is like blowling,.. its just something to do for fun..

You are the exception. You value honesty more than tradition.

sex is like blowling,.. its just something to do for fun..

Wow, it is amazing to me the differing opinions, but, that is what makes the world interesting.

To me, sex is so much more. It truly is making love. I have had sex without loving someone before, and, yeah, it felt good. But, it just didn't have the same meaning as making love to someone I have a deep commitment to and deep, loving feelings for. After that incident, I chose not to have just have "sex" for the sake of having sex anymore. To me, it is a deep connection and expression of love between two people who are committed to one another. When there is that devotion, it is truly a mind-blowing experience every time.

how many people are ever going to go on this post and admit they cheated? i doubt anyone. if you did cheat, i want to know why.

Lol,

I was just about to post that, hell ya I cheated, doesn't EVERYBODY?????!!!

Then I realized you are NOT talking about food cheats.

OK, I'll move on now...

I find it very interesting that 42 people responded that they would cheat, but when reading this thread, they didn't have the nerve to post (or maybe I just missed it somewhere).

I was thinkin' the same thing. WTF?

If I had a chance to sleep with Johnny Depp, I would..........sorry to those people out there who believe they couldn't live with themselves for answering honestly. It's something I fantasize about routinely.

Would I be able to live with myself? I don't know. What are the chances of that happening? Slim to none, I'd say. But I can still fantasize, yes? And that's what it's all about, fantasy. He's the only one I'd consider cheating on my DH with and fortunately, Johnny Depp isn't looking in Northwest Ohio for a 30-something mother of 2 who's on the edge of obesity.

I was one of those that said I would cheat...however, since I'd like to believe that ALL the conditions mentioned in the poll are NEVER going to align in that way, I am still monogamous and cheat free...<grin> I don't think I would have a problem living with myself or my dh and dd. Its just not that big of a moral issue to me when there are larger ones out there that affect more than just me....

I have never cheated on my current mate and we have been together for over 20 years nor am I likely to but if I did I would never tell him.

I have cheated before on a previous boyfriend and it hurt him so much that I swore I would never do it again. I had so much guilt that I dealt with and then karma bit me in my a$$ and my next boyfriend cheated on me. I then knew how awful it really is to be cheated on:think My boyfriend I have now of almost 3 yrs I would NEVER cheat on no matter how attracted I was to someone, or how strong our connection was. I already vowed and promised him that if I was going to be with somebody else i would give him the decency of breaking up with him first. I think its only fair....

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/156/160

5'7''

My husband cheated years ago. I was so dumbfounded and hurt I didn't know how I'd live through it. It took years and alot of pain for both of us, but we are a better couple for it, and we are both better individuals. I would have thought I would kick him to the street. But each couple is different, and each set of circumstances is different. It turned out to be a wakeup call for both of us. We just had our 20th anniversary.

It's difficult to say. People go through different stages in their lives where they do things they never thought they would. Five years ago, how many of us would have said we would be willing to be cut open and have a noose tied around our stomachs?

So, while I don't believe I would ever cheat on a woman I cared deeply about, I can't say for sure. Is that a good, on the fence, non-commital male answer?

I was thinkin' the same thing. WTF?

If I had a chance to sleep with Johnny Depp, I would..........sorry to those people out there who believe they couldn't live with themselves for answering honestly. It's something I fantasize about routinely.

Would I be able to live with myself? I don't know. What are the chances of that happening? Slim to none, I'd say. But I can still fantasize, yes? And that's what it's all about, fantasy. He's the only one I'd consider cheating on my DH with and fortunately, Johnny Depp isn't looking in Northwest Ohio for a 30-something mother of 2 who's on the edge of obesity.

Heck , I would cheat in a heartbeat with the new James Bond- and my husband knows it! :heh:

But since I am also a realist and know for shure he (James Bond) has absolutely no interrest for an over 40, over 200lbs woman (no matter how sexy) I think I'm safe. - Still- it's a shame.

And my husband chuckles and tells me "At least you have a guy with the same first name" - since he is "MY" James.

Otherwise- no chance of cheating.

Carola

I cant even cheat on my estranged husband! we have been separated for a year and both of us are not interested in getting back together but we are holding off on formalising things while we both get our lives together to make sure. Maybe the right person hasn't come along for me... lord knows I have urges...but for me though our marriage maybe nearly over I cannot bring myself to even talk to another guy let alone cheat on my x.

:bananapartyhat: becky

I have been put into that situation before.

Although my partner may not know, *I* would know.... and so would God, the same God that I vowed to that I would be faithful, "Forsaking all others".