Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Is The One Thing...

I want a Pink sweat suite from VS, riding boots I can wear OVER my jeans, cute summer dressed (the kind you wear to a garden party or a british tea), heals, belts, skinny jeans, bathing suites... I just want it ALL!!! lol

Little black dress! I bought a little black dress right after my surgery in a size 8, with the goal that someday I would fit into it. I've put it on a couple times, but still can't zip it up comfortably... but its exciting to be so close to something that seemed so unatainable.

Ive had this victory outfit in my mind since I decided to have the surgery; a sexy red top, with a tight short zebra print skirt, and some shiny red pumps. I never wear prints on my bottom because I think it would make it look bigger, but after I lose my excess weight I'd love to wear a print every now and again.

I have several beautiful dresses, most linen that I'm super excited at the thought of wearing again. I also have an adorable pair of BCBG sandals that look like barbie shoes I'll be happy to wear again,

I also look forward to going into a store like Anne Taylor and having things fit my thighs. Not that I want to buy the clothes there, but I want them to fit! =)

Seriously, 3 to 6" heals? Not even when I was thin did I like wearing heals that high. WOW!!! Maybe its the spread across my toes or something, but even 2" heals tend to hurt after a little while. Any sort of "healed" dressy shoe with a wide toe just looks boxy and ugly to me so I tend to stick to the flat or 1" heals. Although the past 2 days I have worn 2" heals, but I must say I take the shoes off first thing I get in the car after work....

My shoes! I have an extensive collection of shoes - most are 3-6 inch heels. I used to wear heels every day until I got sick - I can't wait to wear them again!

My vintage Liz Claiborne (NOT the modern line 'o' garbage) dresses, sized 12 - 14. That woman had style. Maybe this summer? *sigh*

My shoes! I have an extensive collection of shoes - most are 3-6 inch heels. I used to wear heels every day until I got sick - I can't wait to wear them again!
[

My knees are shot so no heels will ever happen for me. And you might be disappointed. I've lost almost 100 pounds and dropped from a 9w or 9.5m to an 8 or 8.5m in shoe size. I have a massive Clarks collection that will be hitting eBay at some point. I can't even wear them with inserts to try and use some of the room. Ahhh, the price we pay for thin!!! : )

I have already purchased way too many skinny jeans and tall boots to wear with them. I love the boots now...and dresses, I've gotten a lot of new dresses too. Love it.

I want to wear a tank top. Maybe a little strappy dress in the summer. I usually hide in clothing and wind up sweating like a stuffed pig in summer.