Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gonna Get To Goal. Wanna Join Me?

One more pound down, 14 more to go to my personal goal. Yippee!

I've been pretty hungry today - I really notice it more on days I take a rest from working out because I compensate by keeping my calories at the lower end of my range. Honestly, I hope the fact that I'm still losing fairly decently means at some point I'll be able to up my calories a little. Sigh...

Coops, congrats on your boxing NSV! I think that's awesome! And congrats, Thin, on getting back to the gym. Escape, you are soooo close, that's really exciting! I did OK today. I'm trying to figure out the balance of getting back into the gym. I am still sore from my run on Sunday, so I think I overdid it. I've done pretty well with the food, but I find that my carbs are still a bit high. I feel good that i am re-focusing however. Day by day, getting better and healthier.

On the topic of the boxing gym, in the last circuit I came first!! We do a timed circuit that the fighters do (they do it 5 times and aim for 3 mins 10sec per circuit) I did it in under 3 1/2 mins and came first. Did I mention that I came first... out of 8 fit women!! Oh and three of them are size UK8-10!!! Yey me! It has taken this for me to realise just how far I have come... this time last year, if you had said that I would be going boxing I would have laughed in your face and called you a tease... now.... well, here I am!!

That is PURE AWESOME. Way to go!!! :)

I'm in Coops... I'm back into my "bounce" range, but not at the lowest the last few days... I only have 7 pounds to "Normal" and a few more to goal... Would really like to see that scale read my goal weight or LESS this year! I have been at this weight range for many months... got to shake it up....Go get'em girls!

YEY US... I feel a group hug coming on...lol... xx

I really want to get to goal. I've had complications so haven't really taken advantage of exercise. But I think in the next couple of weeks I will be tube free! Lol. I have 12lbs left to get to goal of 135. I just steped on the scale and I am down to 147. I have been stuck at 149 for the longest time. Good luck and boxing sounds interesting!!

You know me and all my "slow loser" issues Coops .. I am SO IN!!! I have 20 left to lose and havent dropped a pound in 3 weeks!! Feels like my 3rd month when i didnt lose for THE WHOLE MONTH, I got to shake it off and keep pushing We ALL can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheer2.gif

Down .7 today putting me at 157. 7 more lbs to go..and then I'll probably set a new goal weight. I'm hoping as I get close to goal these stubborn parts (tummy and outer thighs) will go away. I've been doing hooping classes 2x a week and then yesterday I got an additional 20 minutes in. I'm going to get back outside today as well. I'm going out with my girlfriends tonight to a resturant so hopefully I won't blow it and then we are suppose to go bowling/drinking....Keeping some cheese in my purse so I don't feel the need to snack on chips/french fries those girls always get.

Did pretty well today... 1200 cals, 80 pro and 55 carbs. I also went to dance class for 1 hour 10 minutes and worked in the yard for about 30 minutes.

Blah and back up .7 this morning after drinking my ass off last night :( FAIL!

Blah and back up .7 this morning after drinking my ass off last night sad.png FAIL!

The trick is to not beat yourself up, just get back on track. Its part of being human! And there is no learning without failure.

Maybe I should join you guys on this. I met my goal, but I'm thinking about setting a new goal of 140. I've started doing yoga which I'm really digging. My husband starts his pre-op diet tomorrow and I'm thinking about going back to the very beginning and moving through the eating phases with him once he's had his surgery. :shrug:

The encouragement from this is just brilliant... I'm doing well and saw a small drop to 166lb, so that is mid range bounce. Gotta get to 164 and below now.

Keeping to the cal limit and averaging at about 900. If I don't see a better drop I think I will up to 1100-1200 for a week to see if that helps. Doing well with exercise, but not so good on Water... something that I am trying to increase.

Southern, you night out is sooooo worth that half a pound, it will come off quick! That is why we had the sleeve, so we can go out and have some drinkies and some fun!

Keep up the good work my friends... and keep checking it! We're in it to win it...lol =]

I'm in.....I have been fighting the scale for 3 or 4 months now, but just need to be more motivated and get back to basics. The surgeon's basics are eat small meals 5 - 6 times a day, 64oz of water/fluids, 70 grams of Protein. And I find if I can stick to those 3 little things and do at least 30 minutes 3x a week of exercise I don't have to worry about calories.

I love my sleeve and I'm about to love myself right down to goal!

Reporting in girls! The scales dropped .8 pounds below my last low...I haven't been able to change my ticker in 5 weeks. I have been in a 3-4 pound bounce for most of that...There is hope! I was really feeling like I was at the end of my weightloss. I only change the ticker when I get to a new low number.