Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting your boot camp today Diva! Need to get rid of some fluids from the TPN!

Can you give me an approximate menu of what you eat? I have a shellfish allergy. So it's just fish, turkey, eggs, etc.? All veggies or just green veggies? What about tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc.?

If you are allergic to shellfish, then I guess that just leaves turkey, eggs, chicken or maybe actual fish. I do just green veggies, but on day 4-5 I do start incorporating more colorful veggies. So really it's just 3 days of green only. Anyone can do what they want to change it up, everything won't work for everyONE.

This diet is for me, only designed to break me of the unhealthy carbs if I notice I'm over doing it and I need to get back to healthy eating habits. I also do this to AVOID the 5 day pouch test because A. I DON'T have a pouch... B. I cannot do liquids only if my life is not threatened... and C. I like and prefer real food.

This diet will work just as good as that 5 day pouch test. If you don't lose a lot of weight or even any don't worry about it. The main purpose is to get back to basics, which for a sleever is Protein FIRST and pushing lots of fluids. Be sure to measure your portions too! 3 oz of solid Protein, then bulk up those green veggies. It is good for our bodies, and get that Water in!

Good luck to all.

I still can't find it. :( Can someone post it for me???

What are you looking for?

If you are allergic to shellfish, then I guess that just leaves turkey, eggs, chicken or maybe actual fish. I do just green veggies, but on day 4-5 I do start incorporating more colorful veggies. So really it's just 3 days of green only. Anyone can do what they want to change it up, everything won't work for everyONE.

This diet is for me, only designed to break me of the unhealthy carbs if I notice I'm over doing it and I need to get back to healthy eating habits. I also do this to AVOID the 5 day pouch test because A. I DON'T have a pouch... B. I cannot do liquids only if my life is not threatened... and C. I like and prefer real food.

This diet will work just as good as that 5 day pouch test. If you don't lose a lot of weight or even any don't worry about it. The main purpose is to get back to basics, which for a sleever is Protein FIRST and pushing lots of fluids. Be sure to measure your portions too! 3 oz of solid Protein, then bulk up those green veggies. It is good for our bodies, and get that Water in!

Good luck to all.

Thanks for answering, Diva! This really helped me understand the plan. I've been following it for two days and have lost three pounds, breaking my stall! :)

My menu yesterday was (if you could check and let me know if I could improve):

70 oz of Water (I'm 8 weeks out so it's still hard to get in a ton of fluid)

breakfast: Protein shake ready-made (Premier from Costco)

snack: low-fat cheesestick

lunch: 3 oz of tuna with a little mustard, steamed spinach

dinner: hardboiled egg "salad" made with a little mustard and low-fat mayo, steamed broccoli

snack: sugar-free popsicle

Thanks for answering, Diva! This really helped me understand the plan. I've been following it for two days and have lost three pounds, breaking my stall! :)

My menu yesterday was (if you could check and let me know if I could improve):

70 oz of Water (I'm 8 weeks out so it's still hard to get in a ton of fluid)

breakfast: Protein shake ready-made (Premier from Costco)

snack: low-fat cheesestick

lunch: 3 oz of tuna with a little mustard, steamed spinach

dinner: hardboiled egg "salad" made with a little mustard and low-fat mayo, steamed broccoli

snack: sugar-free popsicle

Actually that sounds fantastic for being only 2 months out. Great job. :) Congrats on the weight lost too, breakin the stall!!

I started this a few days ago and was doing really good, and then got trapped in a meeting where all they had to eat was pizza. I had the smallest piece and didn't eat the outer crust, and still lost 2 lbs.! I will continue the next three days!

I'm sorry' date=' I'm just not following this statement. Is there really a woman (or man) that can avoid wanting/eating MORE chocolate? :blush5: [/quote']

YES there I's & it's ME! Lol. :) I just plain & simple DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE! Yes, I'm a hormonal female through & through but have never liked anything chocolate. But now cinnamon rolls, & breads....bring EM on!!!! Lol

I'm starting this today. I've been stalled for 6 months and basicly not really caring becuase I'd lost enough weight to be where I was in my 20s. But I'm not happy. I know i can do better. I didn't get surgery to settle for what I've always had.

5 days without sugar. This will not be pleasant but I'll get it done! Spring is here and it's time to stop hybernating.

Good luck Dawn! Lower sugar though, not no sugar ;) Be careful, and if you feel you need some try a Propel or Gatorade.

Diva, Love this bootcamp diet! What is the pic of you posted for your Breakfast? Looks like turkey, asparagus, and either an egg or cheese.< /p>

I believe that was egg beaters, and yes cheese. :)

Will start the bootcamp but it's impossible to not have anything without sodium or sugar...Thoughts suggestions I want to go to the store ths weekend and pick up my food thanks

Will start the bootcamp but it's impossible to not have anything without sodium or sugar...Thoughts suggestions I want to go to the store ths weekend and pick up my food thanks

I usually have some real Gatorade around to replenish my electrolytes (Calcium, Sodium, Potassium) and sugars during the day. Other than that I pretty much just buy all fresh meat to cook at home, baking and tons of green type veggies. It's only a few days...

***FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EDIT MY ORIGINAL POST*** So I am replacing my re-edits here: Sorry! :(

I get lots of questions regarding how to get back on track. This journey is tough, and one thing I've learned is that I'm not perfect - but if I'm going to move past that I have to figure out how to forgive myself. For me, the main factor in my obesity was my inability to overcome this. So I would give up and gain all my weight back, and even more. I cannot do this to myself!!! I have to pick myself back up and keep it moving. I didn't go through 2 torturous painful weight loss surgeries to just keep giving up. Heck no!!!

So, along my Sleeve Journey, when I noticed I wasn't doing well and needed to get back on track this is what I did:

The BASICS BOOTCAMP:

For 5 STRICT DAYS I will eat only...

Proteins: Seafoods, Poultry and eggs, Dairies, nuts/seeds including Peanut Butter.< /strong>

Veggies: Green only.

Fruits: None.

Breads/Cereals/Other Carbs: None.

Fluids: One gallon of Water (128 oz. - or 80-100oz if that's too much. It won't hurt you!)

Protein Drinks (RTD or Powder)

Gatorade or Propel.. Full Version to replenish your electrolytes (Calcium/Potassium/Sodium/Magnesium) and you Sugars.

Avoid: Sugar and Sodium

Once the 5 days are over, I am pretty much over the Sugar Carb Demon. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate carbs! I do need them to live a healthy life and since I workout a lot it is important I have them. However, I need GOOD carbs. Whole grains, fruits, veggies... But I don't need processed sugars. White carbs, in cereals, breads, rice... etc.

Lots will do the 5 day pouch test. http://www.5daypouchtest.com/ Great! To each their own. I personally do not do this. My first reason is because I don't have a pouch. I have a sleeve. The second reason is because for me, this has proven nothing but torture for me. I don't feel like I should have to do that. My personal program works just as good without that side effect. The only reasons I've ever done liquids only is simply from being threatened with my life (post op) or if I'm just feeling sick and to let my Sleevie rest. That's it.

Good luck everyone! This journey is tough, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. Xoxo