Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow, I wouldn't have minded losing a little bit on mine, lol. But nope, I have been a DD for years and even after over 100 pounds lost, I continue to be a DD. I just wish the girls were firm, but they definitely lay down when I do now, lol.

i pray im JUST like you!!! lol. i never gain sizes as i gain weight & i never lose sizes when i lose weight. only the # drops as my back gets smaller.

Wow, I wouldn't have minded losing a little bit on mine, lol. But nope, I have been a DD for years and even after over 100 pounds lost, I continue to be a DD. I just wish the girls were firm, but they definitely lay down when I do now, lol.

I have bruised my shoulders because I will misjudge the area I need to go around a corner and run into the wall. I definitely won't be wearing heels for awhile! smile.png

Me too! I keep doing that! I misjudge corners a lot and walk into the wall! I have even found that when I go up stairs I lean to the left and have to catch myself falling into the railing! Had no idea it as because of the center of gravity thing. I also have gotten quite the case of butterfingers too... I drop things a lot and cant seem to hold on to things like before.

I was a solid 40c or d and now, 50 pounds down, I am a 38c. I was a 34c when I was young and skinny so I hope that I stay a c cup and just go down in circumference! I bet it will a 34 long though! lol

I was told that they would be the first to go. I havent lost them yet. before i gained weight i was a 32a, after gaining weight i was a 46dd......i am currently a 40dd. so the volume is still there. i hope they dont dissapear. that would suck. :(

This is too funny. When I was younger I considered my hair to be "long" if it covered my boobs. Sometime in my early 30s I realized my hair WAS long again... and it was my boobs that were lower. That was a big reality check! I'm not worried as much about loosing my boobs as I am about having natural geographic boobs!

This topic and reading the responses is hilarious!!! I appreciate the feedback.

My husband will be happy to know that I will be running into walls as well as being a spaz getting out of the recliner. Butterfingers? maybe.... lol. He is going to have a field day!

So my brain is slow catching up, that is good to know too! lol. Too funny.

Anyone else have issues with center of gravity? blush2.gif

Well I am only 3 wks out and already they are geographically lost AND they are getting longer by the day. However, thanks to a breast reduction years ago , they can only elongate so much. tounge_smile.gif I will take the socks if I lose the obesity. :-)

goodness gracious, idk if im ready to lose my boobs!

Well I am only 3 wks out and already they are geographically lost AND they are getting longer by the day. However, thanks to a breast reduction years ago , they can only elongate so much. tounge_smile.gif I will take the socks if I lose the obesity. :-)

Yes I did lose my boobs as I lost weight... unfortunately or fortunately, just depends how you view it. I say fortunately. I started around 44D's and ended up Size 34B flats... They looked like 2 deflated shrivelep up balloons... you know how when you have a regular rubber balloon blown up and let it deflate on its own? It just has that demoralized pathetic look to it and when you touch it, it's like touching an old womans butt.

Aaanyway, I just got mine fixed. Thank goodness I didn't need a lift or anything. I got a simple breast augmentation and got 550cc silicone implants placed on top of the muscle. Surgeon said since I wasn't getting a lift that's how he should place them. He did great. The only bad thing about it is it added 6 Lbs to my body weight... LOL!!! I'm now a 32/34DDD(F).

Everything's fixable! That's what I always say. ;)

PS this is the bra I was using before my breast augmentation. It even got too big in the breasts before I got out of it, if you can believe it. That's how fast my boobs shrank. In fact it wasn't even until the last 50 Lbs weight lost that my boobs disappeared. LOL!!!! You can find this bra at Kohl's.

gallery_0_380_15997.jpg

Don't panic over your boobs shrinking. Marilyn Monroe was the queen of sexy and many think she still is. She was 36 bust 23 waist and 34 hips. If I can achieve that, I will be so happy. Many think she had the perfect body. So I say let them shrink. I don't want to be a Pam Anderson and look top heavy. I like sleeping on my stomach too much. LOL.

I had a breast reduction a few years ago. My plastic surgeon told me that in order to know how much you will lose or gain in your breasts is based on their composition. Some women have more fat and some people have more breast tissue. You can burn fat but not tissue. So if you lose a lot of weight and your breasts don't shrink, it means yours are made up of more tissue than fat. At least that is what she told me!

hallelujah! i think i have more tissue! :)

I had a breast reduction a few years ago. My plastic surgeon told me that in order to know how much you will lose or gain in your breasts is based on their composition. Some women have more fat and some people have more breast tissue. You can burn fat but not tissue. So if you lose a lot of weight and your breasts don't shrink, it means yours are made up of more tissue than fat. At least that is what she told me!

I just hope that if I ever regain a little weight back, it goes straight to my boobs and not anywhere elseihih.gif

This is too funny. When I was younger I considered my hair to be "long" if it covered my boobs. Sometime in my early 30s I realized my hair WAS long again... and it was my boobs that were lower. That was a big reality check! I'm not worried as much about loosing my boobs as I am about having natural geographic boobs!

Bwahahahahaha! Oh man, I really need a laugh tonight so thanks for the national geographic boobs thought hahahaah!