Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Have You Lost after Gastric Sleeve Surgery?

Here is a major thread with this:

http://www.verticals...o-far-have-lost

Thanks,,I kept looking and using different key words but it wouldn't pull it up. Thanks for the link!

I was sleeved 11/14/11 and I've lost a total 17 pounds (thats including the 8lbs I lost pre-op). I'm very discouraged! I hope its just that "3" week stall period:(

It sounds to me like you are doing great! 9 pounds in 2 weeks is not shabby when you consider the swelling and all after surgery,,so it's actually been less time because you had to heal. It seems to be so different for everyone. I've read where several have run into the same issue and others offer the advice to change things up a bit and see what happens. I'm pre op so not good to offer advice but I don't think you should be discouraged at all,,it's too soon. Ask others in the post op forum, you'll get alot of great tips from awesome people. Good luck!!

I started out weighing 370lbs on July26th, Did preop diet and had surgery on Aug23rd. To date I have lost 94lbs. That is a little more than 4 months all together. I want to see 100lb loss by Christmas. time will tell....

I posted on the other thread, too, but I just can't get enough of saying it: Sleeved April 18, 2011, lost 100 pounds so far. (BIG GRIN)

I was sleeved 5/9/11 and as of today have lost 98 pounds including my 2 week pre-op. I am thrilled!

To give a frame of reference- I started at 280 and am 182. I am kicking butt right now to get to my 100 lost- added two zumba classes and two more pool classes so I am now at the gym 10 hours a week and walking 3 miles a day.

I posted on the other thread, too, but I just can't get enough of saying it: Sleeved April 18, 2011, lost 100 pounds so far. (BIG GRIN)

Two Megs doing well! I love it!

111 lbs gone so far....started losing in March had surgery on May 3rd. Still have about 129 lbs to go for my ultimate goal but getting to 199 will make me ecstatic, which is 80 lbs away

At my highest weight of 278, I decided to look into weight loss surgery. So I started Kaiser's Option's plan. They wanted us to lose 10% of our weight. So on June 1st, is when I started dieting. I lost 53 pounds before surgery. I weighed in at 225 on Oct 25th, the day of my surgery.

Since then, I've lost 11 pounds. I am down to 214.

Not very fast after surgery! But they say that I'm not losing as fast because I lost so much pre-op. It can be frustrating! But a few days ago, I lost 4 pounds pretty much over night! So I know it will come off!! I just gotta stop stressing about it! How can it not when your averaging 700-800 calories a day? LOL

Sleeved on 11/22 Surgery Weight 217 Current Weight 202

I was sleeved on August 15th and I weighed 241. I have lost just about 50lbs in 3.5 months and now weigh 191.2. Good luck!

I'm down 95lbs from my highest weight.

Down 87 from the day of surgery. (I didn't have to pre-op diet!)

Oh and I'm 13 months post-op.

I was sleeved on 6/1/11. I have lost 98 pounds including 19 pounds pre-op.

I love reading all the numbers, thanks to all of you for posting and congratulations for all of your successes!!

I was sleeved on May 24th 2011. I made goal today 12/4/11 Took me 6 months and 10 days. I've lost 70 lbs.

getting sleeved was the very best decision I've ever made for myself...no regrets.