Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas Challenge!!!

Came up 6lbs shor on my halloween goal so i gotta work extra hard for xmas

Sw....206......Gw.....190.......lbs to goal 16

Barly made it but i did it, now on to the next goal

Sw.......206.....Gw........190.....Cw......190

Hi all,

I missed my Christmas goal by .2 lbs. On Christmas morning I weighed 144.2.

This last week was challenging, with a trip to Vegas and lots of Christmas goodies around. I am so grateful for the restriction of the sleeve and my smaller appetite for sweets and fried foods!

I didn't get a single workout this last week, but I walked a lot in Vegas. We ate at several buffets; I concentrated on seafood, a little fruit and vegetables, and then a little dessert, so not too much damage there. And a few Christmas goodies and cocktails too.

Our next challenge goal may bring me to my final goal. I'm just 9.2 lbs. away.

Lynda

My Christmas Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

154 lbs.: I'm a NORMAL BMI!!!! and I have 19 lbs. to goal

154: I've lost 100 lbs total - 32 pre-op and 68 post-op. I'm in the Century Club!

152: I've lost 70 lbs. post-op

149: My number starts with 14. I haven't weighed this since the mid-90s.

146: I've lost 10% of my total body weight for the fourth time since the operation. I have less than 10% of my body weight to go to goal, so it will be my last 10% loss.

145: 10 lbs. to go to my final goal!

144: My Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

Christmas Goal:

SW-157.9.............CW-144.2...............Christmas Goal-144

Oct 28: 157.9

Nov. 4: 155

Nov. 11: 152.8

Nov. 18: 150.4

Nov. 25: 149.1

Dec. 2: 148.9

Dec. 9: 146.6

Dec. 18: 145.4 (late weigh-in because I was traveling)

Dec. 23: (no weigh-in because I am traveling)

Christmas: 144.2

Is there any interest in a Valentines day goal? I figure we only have a matter of a few days left in this challenge so why not start thinking about our goals for say Valentines day? Its about 7 weeks from Christmas. I am thinking I can do 15 pounds maybe by then. Anyone else interested in doing a valentines challenge?

Yes, I'm ready for a new challenge goal! Valentine's Day is 7 weeks away. I am hoping that's my last challenge goal and I get to GOAL by Valentine's Day. I started my pre-op diet on Feb. 15, so it will be a perfect time to get to GOAL: one year from pre-op diet to goal!

Lynda

Missed my Christmas goal by 5 pounds. The weight loss has really slowed down now that I'm getting close to goal. But I'm still happy with a 10 pound loss.

Started challenge: 163

Finished challenge: 153 (Christmas day)

Total loss: 10 pounds

Okay, so I didn't make my Christmas Challenge goal, which was 280 pounds. But, I'm at 281.2 as of this morning, so I'm pretty happy. I lost 18.8 pounds rather than the original 20. I'll take it and happy dance some more. I did, however, lose 1 and a half pants sizes during the last month(ish) and I'm down 2 shirt sizes! Those are awesome NSV's even if I missed by a tad on the scale! :)

Well I missed my goal by a bunch. I ended upa at 179.5. Yes I am interested in the V-day challenge. Maybe I can redeem myself....

Khy

SN Khy CW 188.5 GW 176 #'s to G 12.5

Nov. 11: 185

Nov. 18:184.5

Nov. 25:

Dec. 2:

Dec. 9:

Dec. 16:

Dec. 23:

Christmas:179.5

I missed my goal also. My goal was 220, I made it to 224 then went back up to 226 during the last 2 days (too many goodies around). Already looking forward to the V-Day Challenge. As this was my first challenge I didn't know how I'd handle it, so now I know to be a bit more "realistic" with my next goal.

Well, I missed my goal by 6 pounds. I have been in a stall for almost a month and I think over Christmas I have broke it because I have lost an additional 2 pounds since the 24th. I am not getting to excited about it yet until I see more movement, but if it holds up I am now in the 170's. At my morning weigh in I was 179.0.

So I will set my next goal to be 159 by February 28. I know there is a Valentine's Challenge and I am sort of a part of it, but I always set my goals at 2 month intervals so I am 2 weeks behind the Valentine's challenge.

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else on their next challenge.

Sheila

I am super excited about being 1 lb short of my Christmas goal. Wasn't sure I would make it but it all turned out. Congrats to all! 1/4/12 SN--- Chevelle69 SW-- 248 GW-- 228 CW-- 229 lbs to reach goal for Christmas Challenge --- 1

whoops wrong board!