Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I gotta be honest here, you've really kept me going and cheered me along in the 'dark mths'... thank you and well done for doing such an amazing job... xx

SO MUCH AGREE WITH COOPS:)

SO MUCH AGREE WITH COOPS:)

Awwww :D:D:D

If I ever get the chance to visit your Gorgeous Country - you're gonna have to be my tour guide!! I can't imagine a better vacation! I've always been fascinated by Egypt - and now I've got an awesome friend living there too!!

Keep up the excellent work... you look absolutely stunning!!!

I came to the forum about the last quarter of this year of your's. I am always amazed how fast you have lost and I love seeing the changes in your photos. You have been straight forward with the ups and downs and have given me the incite to feel I can do this. Thanks and congratulations.

@Coops - OMG lady are you kidding me?? You have got to be the MOST inspirational person here!! I won't have it any other way, and I'm seriously gonna throw a ticker tape parade for ya when you feel comfy enough to say you're done. *hugs*

OMG... Irene, coming from you that is the best compliment ever.. thank you!! It is times like this when I wish I lived near to you 'cos I would give you such a big Cooper 'Cwtch' (welsh for hug!!) xx

1 year later...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was looking to join this community I started with YOUR posts about your journey to Dr. Aceves, and I've been cheering you on ever since. You look beautiful and I'm SO happy for you!

Here you go:

:bananahuge:

Happy sleevaversary! You do look amazing, and I'm another who always watches for your posts--I always feel more motivated and positive after reading them! Thanks, and enjoy your success (and the new "girls"!)!!

Girl, you look great! You have busted your butt and it has paid off!

Diva you are amazing, beautiful, inspiring, compassionate, honest, inclusive, and a hard worker! Did I mention SEXY?! That deserves it's own sentence! We are so lucky to have you on the board and congrats on all your successes you have worked for every pound and inch of your loss!

I am so excited for you, and so happy to have been able to have watched your journey! Congrats!

Happy anniversary! You're looking super-HOT!

Girlfriend you rock! SO inspired by you and proud of you! I was just beginning my research on going to Mexico for my sleeve when I started to follow your journey. - You have been there for me the entire time like a great mentor and coach for me and many!

You are an incredible woman - and I am so thankful you shared your journey with all of us! You have answered so many questions of mine and I greatly appreciate that. As I get nearer to my goal and starting to consider plastics more and more.... I know you will continue to share your experience with us (me) and that gives me great peace of mind. Thank you ---- MMMMWWWAAAHHH big hugs!

Heyyy y'all!!! Thanks so much for all the super sweet comments!!

@M2G - YEAHHHHH LOVIN THE GIANT DANCING BANANA!!!!

@SouthernSleever - Sexy is NOT something I dared think about a year ago, so that's a really great compliment, THANKS!!!! :D

@Kimmes - I truly enjoy helping out and really feel like sharing my journey is the best way I can give back. I'm always here, and I never mind trying to give a 3rd point of view. :) If you ever have a q regarding PS... just let me know! Though I won't have any skin removals for a few years, if I even do.

OH!Just do it and come and bring COOPS ALONG!! we will rock it and u will be more fascinated when u come!! bring on swimming suit too;)