Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

When you can finally get pregnant after trying for 17 years and all it took was a major weight loss. My doc always said it was possible but it seems losing 20-30 lbs never did it but losing 100 lbs was the remedy!! Going on 11 weeks and super excited!!! What a great reason to gain weight...I just have to tell myself, I am not getting fat, I'm just pregnant!!

I did what it takes to get down 100 lbs and I wasn't even stopping so I know after the baby, Imma be on the road again....EASY as 123!!! GOOOOOOO VSG!!! LOL

i hope you're doing well!

This might sound weird but it worked for me :lol:

When a friend you see twice a month says "have you lost weight, your booty is sticking out more!" Now I have always had a fairly big booty but the fat in all the places around it made it look smaller. Lol!

haha i swear, my husband said my butt is getting bigger and i said how is this possible. he said, i don't know, your thigh fat moved to your booty! lmao

You receive humanitarian aid in the form of food care packages from starving 3rd world nations.

:)

@@4MRB4PHOTO

OMG - you made me snort my greek yogurt and chia seeds. That was hilarious!

So sorry in advance to the men following this thread.

You know you lost weight when:

you wear a v neck shirt and realize the loose skin is giving you a third boob cleavage. Time for a new bra :blink:

Never again did I think I'd weigh less than the cost of a gallon of gas this cheap. This morning I weighed in at 184!

post-247425-1445114616228_thumb.jpg

You know you lost weight when

you easily sit in the middle seat on an airplane (I did, i did, i actually did/do)

when your uncle says" if I passed you on the street I wouldn't recognize you"

he was drinking when he said that :D :lol:

kathy

This might sound weird but it worked for me

When a friend you see twice a month says "have you lost weight, your booty is sticking out more!" Now I have always had a fairly big booty but the fat in all the places around it made it look smaller. Lol!

haha i swear, my husband said my butt is getting bigger and i said how is this possible. he said, i don't know, your thigh fat moved to your booty! lmao
I heard the same thing from a guy friend! He said, "your butt is getting bigger!" I said, "No, love. It's getting firmer and higher!" Squats and Spin class, honey! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

omg, it's really quite ridiculous, isn't it. now i understand the death stares from colleagues when i would turn on my fan in november.

This might sound weird but it worked for me

I heard the same thing from a guy friend! He said, "your butt is getting bigger!" I said, "No, love. It's getting firmer and higher!" Squats and Spin class, honey! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

lol ok!

When you get on an airplane... You actually fit in the seat with room, and you have tons of leftover seatbelt. :-)

@@Jenna1977 - I just completed 20 hours of commercial flying over the last 96 hours, and it is soooooo much better lighter. Don't have to fight for the arm rest, I can cross my legs, the tray doesn't hit my gut when I put it down. I remember one horrible flight where the guy in the middle was a candidate for WLS too, at the point of unavoidable contact was soaked in sweat...gross beyond belief.

..When your nephew walks over to hug you and greets you with hi skinny!