Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Patti is in the house!

So, I'm here! I have 11 pounds to go! Finally broke my 5 month still at 150. thought I was going to have to change my goal weight to be 150 that my body was just going to rebel and stay there forever. But, for some reason, not too sure, I just started losing again.

Here is a little back story. I started this journey in 2007, a year after my twins were born at the highest weight of 241. I got my crap band on Feb 8, 2008. I got down to 169 with that and really like it, but hated the constant fill, unfill every other month! Then my son got sick in 2009, cancer, and I'm going to assume that my band was just a bit too tight. throw in the stress of almost losing a kid, and BAM, not able keep anything down constant throwing up, and band slipped all the way up the esophagus. Had the band unfilled and it never moved back down. Removed that sucker in July 2010. Gained 40 in 2 months! Went to see Dr Aceves on October 15, 2010, the start of my new life!!!!

So, here I am 8 months later and 11 pounds to go! I am down from a size 18/20 to a 6, xl shirts to a m, 40DD to a 36c and i have more energy than i know what to do with. But I cannot get these last 11 pounds off!!!!!

My mom wants to join Weight Watchers cause she is finding all of the weight I am losing, so I was thinking of joining with her for moral support. Hey, it couldn't hurt right? They do not need to know I had surgery, but my mom would probably blab to them!!!

Wow this turned out to be long! I'm going to use this to journal and keep my food like Miss Diva! I think this is a great idea!!! Thanks chicky!!

Patti

Wow 11lbs to go, well done you must be delighted, sure we can all get there together!

WOOHOO!!! The scale is moving again and you are headin in the right direction! You can do this, WE can all do this!!!!

Heya Patti, what an excellent start!! Keep it going, you will hit your goal in no time! :)

Ok so here I am day 1...

Started off ok for a Friday Morning, normal khaos in my house got to work late as usual, but hey they don't care as long as I put in my 8 hours and get the job done!

I just found out 2 weeks ago that my project was getting re-org'd, so I had until July1 to find another position, well I just got the news that I found one! start next Monday! that is good, but now a job that I would Love to do, but a job. there will be no stress so I'm happy with that, no need to eat extra calories!

today's food intake looks like this:

dannon light & fit vanilla 80 cal; 5g pro

1/2 cup blueberries 41 cal; .5g pro

2 oz roast beef 80 cal; 14g pro

2 oz colby jack cheese 160 cal; 16g pro

11 pretzel crisps 110 cal; 3g pro

?? Ultimate Breakfast Round 270 cal; 5g pro

Not sure what I will have for dinner yet!

Thanks for sharing your story...Hope your child is okay and I am happy to hear the scale is moving. Good Luck on the last stretch of your journey.

Nina

Hey all, had a wonderful weekend! Went to Sesame Place with the hubby and the kiddies! Walked around all day in a bathing suit and felt AWESOME! Then went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and hubby said I ate like a somewhat normal human being! He was proud of me! I had brisket (the best), and a few fries! It was really good!

Sunday, my parents and I took the kids to the outlets to get them Crocs for vacation, and I ate a bunch of crap, but that is ok! I felt great and got some awesome clothes at GREAT prices! At the GAP outlet, I got 3 sun dresses in size M for 60% the marked down price, and they all looked great on me! my hubby cried when I put them on for him! when we were in HS, the only time he saw me in a dress was at Prom or when I was cheering! And I got a pair of short shorts in a size 8! they are a bit big, probably could have gotten a 6, but didn't really feel like trying them on, the place was a mad house!! I'm ok with the 8, my son said I looked like my 15 year old nieces!! And when we are rocking the roller coasters in Busch Gardens in 12 days the 8 will feel great! And I got 2 pair of Jammies in a size S!!!!

Mom gave me a great idea for the sun dresses this morning and I think I'm going to go for it! I have the saggy boobie problem, you all know breast feeding 3 kids then loosing so much weight, i totally cannot go bra less, so have to do something!! so she said to just go get a bikini top and wear it under the dresses and everyone will think I just have a bathing suit on! no need for a bra!! Brilliant! Love that woman!!!

Let me tell you all! I never in my life even LIKED to go shopping for clothes, even when i was a size 9 in HS, wore jeans and tshirts all the time! I am now a total shopping nut! I love trying on clothes! I feel so pretty now! I even got my hair cut again! I LOVE MY SLEEVE and everything that it has done for me, I don't even care that I miss some food! if i want to try something a bite is all i need and i'm over it so fast! it si such a great feeling!!!

Oh and I'm only 5 pounds away from GOAL!!!!!

Ok that was long winded!!! Have a great day! i'm going to!!