Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 year post VSG and pregnancy update

I am sitting her just tearing up I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I can't even think of what a struggle it really is seeing your body change again with this pregnancy but with everything you have been through in the last few years I know you are strong and you will get through this and end up with a wonderful Beautiful baby boy/girl and then the weight will once again come off! You are such an inspiration to so many people here and we all thank you for all of the support you always have for others!!

Hey Tiffy,

I am loving your preggas pics... you look so happy and healthy! Long may it continue... Simply, beautiful! x

You are quite the inspiration lady! I love reading your posts....so right to the point! I am having band/revision to VSG next Friday and your posts have been my salvation!

Thank you for continuing to share your journey with all of us and I will keep you and your beautiful family in my thoughts and prayers. You are still soooo tiny....even pregnant!

Congrats on your 2 year surgiversary, and CONGRATS on having a happy, healthy sprout growing inside of you. Thank you as always for being such a big inspiration around here and not 'ditching' us once you were onto maintenance. Thank you for always being honest and sharing your opinions and thoughts with everyone here. I think you have an adorable baby bump and I'm sure it is messing with you mentally to have to gain weight again... It will all be worth it though when you hold that precious baby for the first time.

You are looking fantastic!!!

Congrats on your pregnancy - I can tell from your various posts how absolutely thrilled you are about it. I hope everything continues to go well for you. I am sure your new child will be just fine since you have been leading a healthy lifestyle for so long! And, yes, you are pregnant but you can tell from the pictures that it is all mainly baby. I have two friends who looked just like you did and were able to go back to pre-pregnancy weight. Granted, their stomachs had a bit more stretch to them but then you already have them beat because you probably have a bit of extra skin already to give some room for Sprout. Please keep posting because you are so informative, supportive and real. I know VST wouldn't be the same without you and you have made a difference in my life and my journey through WLS thus far. Take care of yourself and your family!'

Happy Anniversary :D, I also wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby. Keep up the good work and updates, as you can see we absolutely love them.

I am so happy for you! Thank you for the thoughtful and honest post. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes by smoothly and quickly for you. Your pictures are adorable.

Thank you for your post...for all your posts. Your input is invaluable. You're quite an inspiration. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I've never been skinny and pregnant, so I was never one of those cute pregnant bellies...like you have lol When I was pregnant with my son, I looked like I was pregnant with twins because I gained so much weight. Then when I was pregnant with twins, well it just wasn't pretty at all! As cute as you look pregnant, I'm sure it is a difficult yet thrilling time for lots of reasons. Best wishes to you on your healthy baby!

Thanks again for everything!!

Tiff,

Congratulations on your two year surgiversary and thanks for another super honest post. You have been such an inspiration to me and so many others on this board as well as a tremendous source of encouragement and information.

I'll be praying that your pregnancy continues to go well. No deserves the happiness more than you do. Keep the faith and it will be no time at all before you are able to look back on these challenging days as a distant memory.

Best to you,

Brian

Honestly, you look just darling and you totally have "the glow." :)

Hey tiffy thank you so much for sharing this with us all! You really do look amazing and as for how you feel about all of this no one can tell you that is wrong.

I decided to have the sleeve because I so desperatly want to be a mum I have pcos and am hoping the weight loss will help me to achieve my dreams of being a mummy!

Please keep us posted and I wish you a continued healthy and happy pregnancy! X

congrats to you on the new baby you look fabulas. just have question i to have a plattlet problem numbers are delayed i have factor 7 similar to von willebrand. my surgery is on 7/12/11. kind nerveous but there going to give me plattlets first. how did thatwork for you after surgery was your bleeding controlled. im also nerveous about aneistia to may god protect me!!! ameen

Tiff your post are amazing, I just blurted out laughing at ur motherf**r comment. Your a true inspiration to many of us on here and thank you for all your knowledge. You look absolutely amazing pregnant!!!!!