Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Proposed Meeting Place, Hayward, CA

Can you make a Hayward CA trip?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be able to travel to Hayward CA?

FUN!!

I have lots of Protein that I don't use too! I have 2 BIG containers of powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Plain that I have never even used. And lots of samples from Chike and BA.< /p>

Kelly

:)

Kelly I will take your Unjury's! Is there anything you've been wanting to try out? Let me know and I'll bring it for you in exchange. :)

If you have anything that is not Protein tasting. I hate most Protein Drinks because of the taste. YUCK!!

Is that nectar stuff protein tasting? If you have some of that, I would like to try it!

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly I will take your Unjury's! Is there anything you've been wanting to try out? Let me know and I'll bring it for you in exchange. :)

If you have anything that is not Protein tasting. I hate most Protein drinks because of the taste. YUCK!!

Is that nectar stuff protein tasting? If you have some of that, I would like to try it!

Thanks,

Kelly

Funny you ask, I actually have some samples coming on their way (about 5 of them). They should be here by then and I'll give them to you. I'll just get me some more - no problem. I do love unjury though!

So, bad news ya'll. I am not going to be able to come on Saturday!

My husband had back surgery last November and was doing really well and now for the past couple months has been really bad again! He has a buldging disc that is sitting on his siatic nerve and he can hardly walk! NO GOOD!!

He has been trying to get in to see his surgeon for the past 6 weeks and has had 3 appointments cancelled because his dr. is a neurosurgeon and surgery takes presedents over appointments so his appointments have been cancelled and re-scheduled ALOT!!

Finally, today we had an appointment and again was cancelled. I went thru the roof!! His dr. is seeing paitents on Saturday to make up, so I took one of them and it interfers with my schedule to see you all, but I HAVE to go with him!

I am so sorry.

Maybe we can meet another time! :angry:

Irene, I will bring you the Unjury at our next Sac meet up!

Kelly

So, bad news ya'll. I am not going to be able to come on Saturday!

My husband had back surgery last November and was doing really well and now for the past couple months has been really bad again! He has a buldging disc that is sitting on his siatic nerve and he can hardly walk! NO GOOD!!

He has been trying to get in to see his surgeon for the past 6 weeks and has had 3 appointments cancelled because his dr. is a neurosurgeon and surgery takes presedents over appointments so his appointments have been cancelled and re-scheduled ALOT!!

Finally, today we had an appointment and again was cancelled. I went thru the roof!! His dr. is seeing paitents on Saturday to make up, so I took one of them and it interfers with my schedule to see you all, but I HAVE to go with him!

I am so sorry.

Maybe we can meet another time! :angry:

Irene, I will bring you the unjury at our next Sac meet up!

Kelly

Not a problem at all, I just hope your hubby gets to feeling better very soon... *hugs*

OH NO! That is so sad! I think we should reschedule!

Is it just you and me Irene? Honestly- I don't mind waiting then- I know you are all planning one for Sacto so maybe we could do Hayward in the middle or end of August instead?

NOT that I am not DYING to meet you! I am! But no one else has said they are coming!

What do you think?

OH NO! That is so sad! I think we should reschedule!

Is it just you and me Irene? Honestly- I don't mind waiting then- I know you are all planning one for Sacto so maybe we could do Hayward in the middle or end of August instead?

NOT that I am not DYING to meet you! I am! But no one else has said they are coming!

What do you think?

Yeah right Meggie! :P I'm just joking of course! Yes, let's try this again in about a month or so. Hopefully we can get more who can make it.

We are going to Vacaville on Friday at Gold's Gym to hit the Bod Pod and would probably be for a very busy weekend if I had to go out to Hayward the very next day.

I'll leave it to whoever wants to coordinate the Bay Area get together. Hugs all!!

Mid-August works better for me. We have traveled so much for 4th of July with more family visits this week. Also, on Friday, July 8, there is a Kaiser Fremont support group meeting at 6 p.m.

Lynda

If it is just Irene and I that are going is it because it is so far of a drive and nobody wants to drive that far???

If so, lets make it fair for everyone and meet in Vacaville! That way it will be like an hour drive for everyone! That is not TOO far to drive for a meetup! AND maybe more will attend!

What do you all think about that?

Kelly :)

Either Vacaville or Hayward is great for us- I just want my arms around Kelly and Irene and everyone else someday!!!

Vacaville is about my limit though because of my nerve pain on driving.... and some of us are in San Jose- right?

Oh, I thought ya'll were in San Fran? I am lost.

AND, I just thought that the reason the people here weren't going was it was too far. It is a 2 hour drive for us Sac people and I figured that Vacaville is 1/2 way, so we could all meet in the middle!! I am more familar with that area too!!

I go there to see my Doc sometimes so I don't have to drive all the way to San Fran. He does visits at the Vacaville Kaiser!

Just an idea. Let me know!

Kelly ;)

Either Vacaville or Hayward is great for us- I just want my arms around Kelly and Irene and everyone else someday!!!

Vacaville is about my limit though because of my nerve pain on driving.... and some of us are in San Jose- right?

Vacaville is perfect for me anytime (almost)! One of these times we can all meet up at the Six Flags... whoohooo!!!

That would be a GREAT idea!! See how much I KNOW about California!! I didn't even know there was a Six Flags there!!

Vacaville is perfect for me anytime (almost)! One of these times we can all meet up at the Six Flags... whoohooo!!!

That would be a GREAT idea!! See how much I KNOW about California!! I didn't even know there was a Six Flags there!!

Yep there sure is an Ive been wanting to go for awhile now. I really want to go to Great America in Santa Clara. Soon!!

We get coupons here at work for cheap tickets. Next time I see them in the break room, I will let you know and then we can all plan to meet there!

FUN FUN!! B)

Kelly

Yep there sure is an Ive been wanting to go for awhile now. I really want to go to Great America in Santa Clara. Soon!!