Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was in a class at our service center out on Harris Blvd. yesterday. I was going back to the office downtown to get some time sensative work done before going home for the day. I got ready to step off the parking deck elevator and dropped my keys. THEY FELL DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT! :help: What are the chances of perfectly dropping your keys in the crack that might be 1 1/2 inches wide? Security called building maintenance, who in turn called the company that services their elevators. The company said I would be charged $350 if they came out yesterday, but wouldn't charge if I would wait until today. I had to call John at work for him to bring me spare keys. To top it off, I might have been back in the office downtown for 15 minutes when security at the Harris Blvd. office called stating they had retrieved my keys! :faint:

WOW Karen what a day!

I'll be meeting with Courtney today at 1:30 then I have to go to Birkdale Village but before all this I have to go to Rock Hill for 2 appointments.

I'm much sorer today fromt he accident, I guess thats to be expected. I did go take a mile something walk this morning.

Have a good day.

Dianne, I missed something somewhere ... what accident? Are you OK?

Karen oh my that is just horrible. That has always been my biggest fear of dropping my keys. So needless to say I don't pull them out of my pocket until I am off the elavator. Glad they were able to get them and not charged any body anything.

Dianne yes what I am missing? Accident? You know you stood me up our first lunch becuase someone rear ended you. And lunch with Court. How is she? Next time you talk to her tell her we said hello...tell her about the pool party also. I hate you are going to miss it. I guess if it weren't for the docs office I wouldn't see you. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a quite week for me this week. I so miss ya'll and can't wait to get together again.

Alright have a good night. (it's the first night I haven't brought work home so I have time to chat on-line tonight!!!) We are SOOOOO Busy there. :clap2:

Ya know, if you had actually tried to drop the keys in the hole, they would have never gone down there.

But $350 to go get them!?!?!!? Geez I thought the regular maint. guys had access to the elevator shaft.

I ment to ask you how you wrecked your car.

And yea, when I was in a wreck.I was ok that day, the next, my back was sore. Its like a nightmare work out.

I'll give it a try Jill...I've got some slim fast cappachino flavor that kristen and I didn't really like ...anyone ? LOL...food recycling.

Hi-Yes car accident. This DUDE was making a U turn I was minding my own business and all of a sudden smash! My right fender is a mess along with the frame and some other stuff! I guess I'll find out more about that tomorrow. Garry thinks it may be totaled because I was going aroune 45-50. I'm ok just a real sore neck. I have Fluid in my ear from it which is really wierd and hurting! But this wonderful man was there and he was my witness because he saw everything I really didn't see a thing till abfter I hit him. The first thing the man did after he saw I was ok asked if he could pray with me!!! WOW an ANGLE appearing to help me and PRAY with me. He was awesome and stayed until the police came. He told them what he saw and then left. What a nice guy. His daughter owns 2 Subways around here I'm going to get a card and give it to her to give to him.

We have a small group of singers that get up every week and lead our 9:30 worship. I got to sing with them this morning and I had a BLAST! It was so much fun. I really enjoyed it and hope they will ask me to join them.

Other than that everything else is the same around here. I might go to Pleasant Grove Camp Meetin tonight. Thats always so much fun. I think I'm heading to the pool first to work out a bit though.

Kim I will try to see if I can change my appointment to Tuesday so I can see you next week.

Have a good day

I miss everyone! I can't wait until Aug. 5th, but fortunately it's not that far away! :D

My 1st fill was rescheduled for Friday. Otherwise, I don't have anything new or exciting to report.

I hope everyone is doing well?

TTFN

Well cool, We are getting filled on the same day! I get filled at 8:15 in the morning. :D We get to have liquids and mushies at the same time. :clap2:

Oooh a Fill ! cool ya'll!

Kathy,

thank you soo much for the clothes! I got to wear the white button down and the black slacks today for my Big Presentation! (which was hit by the way)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Hello everybody,

I've been a little scarce around here, but it's been a little hectic. Thursday, my assistant's little boy was in a wreck and was thrown from the car. I called her cell phone, and her husband answered. I asked him if Bryson was O.K., and he said, "I don't know Denika" and he was crying. I told him I was on my way to the hospital. I called my Mama to see if she could meet us there and get Jamie for me, and she said, "Which hospital?" I said "Frye." Then she said, "Well, I'm already here. You're Paw (her Daddy) has had a stroke." Can you believe that?!:drama:

So, I was there at the hospital, going back and forth between the two in the Emergency Room. Bryson had a cat scan, and it came back O.K. But, since he was a child and was thrown from the car, they sent him to Winston just to be sure. They said that they have a pediatric neurologist there and that they wanted to make double sure his head was O.K. He got to come home yesterday, and he's fine! Isn't God wonderful?! He does have to wear a neck brace for two weeks because he said that his neck was hurting, but Talia thought it might be sore from wearing the brace since the wreck and that it's making his neck sore.

My Paw was in the hospital until yesterday, and even though his stroke was bad and has caused damage, it could have been much worse.

So, that's what happened. Plus, yesterday, our boxer that Jimmy and I got after we had been married only a year (and used to sleep in our bed every night before we had Jamie) died. It's been a hectic 3 or 4 days, but God has blessed us by making Bryson and my Paw O.K.

Karen, I am so glad that you got your keys back! I can't believe they dropped right down that hole.

Dianne, I'm so happy that you weren't hurt in the wreck! You're ANGEL was certainly amazing and a blessing too!! That is wonderful, and gives me chills!

:angel:

Oh Denika - I hope all is better now. That has to so tough but you are so right if you put your faith in God you will be ok. He will pull you through anything! Please keep up updated and I will continue to pray for you, your family and your friends.

Dianne - I so hate we couldn't do lunch today but keep calling me and next time I should be able to. :) It's been a while since we have had an outing...it's time.

Alright fill days are coming soon for two of you..Angie and Karen. Woohoo. Here comes some restriction for you two. I think I am @ 2.85 I tried to go to 2.9 and WOW what a difference. I think I have finally hit the green zone as they call it. Good Luck!!!! Don't get too tight. Karen watch that screen becuase it's fun to watch the Fluid go down.

Ok so I feel like I have been MIA lately...Work is SO busy. I am not complaining at all but wow. I have no time for nothing. I bring work home so that is why I don't get on much because I am working all the time. Home and Work!!!! Once we get fully staffed it will be a lot better for me and well everyone. We are getting our psych and fitness ladies on July 24th and psych on Aug 14th. Our other front office lady starts July 24th. So I am SOOOO ready.

Ok enough about work...how is everyone? Anything exciting going on? We are planning a trip to Disney with some friends in Nov. This will be the first time ever going for me. 32 and never been to Disney heck I have only be FL once before. I am so excited because our friends have a 3 year old little boy also. So it will be a lot of fun.

Ok enough rambling...need to clean the kitchen and start getting things ready for tomorrow....

Miss you all!!!!

Wow lots happen.

Denika- I am so sorry about the tough time you've been through. I hope your Dad is feeling better. And you dog oh I know how that hurts. Praise God the little boy is ok. How are you?

Fill time..woweee...I think I'll be holding off for a while. I haven't gone on the scale in a while and I'm going to office on Monday so I'll know then. I'll also have my weight and measurements done at curves that morning so I really know whats happening.

Today is the first day I have done no exerising. I do think I'm going to take Lucy for a walk now I'm trying to show her who is the pack leader. She still thinks she's in charge. She is still such a cutie!!!