Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Karen,

Congratulations!! All of those are wonderful NSV's, and you should be very proud of yourself!

Karen that is awesome news!! Congrats!

OK I have to wine....I was going through my calendar and in the middle of April I wrote down 207...I'm not happy with my self. I refuse to go on the scale again for a few weeks now. I know I could do better with the eating. ERRR I feel fat today and discused. I guess I'll go to curves now so I don't eat!

WTG Karen - keep that newbie style and you will get there fast. As I sit here and eat some peach cobbler. It's yummy and it's homemade so I know it's not horrible but it's not great either (that is when it comes to calories.):)

Hey I had a NSV yesterday....We went to get my wedding rings sized because I had been wearing them w/ gaurds since Nov. Well they were a size 8 I was shocked when I could wear a 5 1/2...yes that is right. But I went w/ a 6 because of swelling some days and just plain women things. :clap2: My hubby leaned over and kissed me and said he was very proud of me.

Dianne - I know what's it like to stall. I think you need a fill hun really think about it. I know it's the same song and dance but you know journaling is the only thing that really keeps me on track. Even working for the doc I still can snack on things I shouldn't even when lunches are brought in they always bring a cookie or sweet and you know I don't say no. Now Steffney and I will split it but we should say no. Hang in there and hopefully it will start moving again soon.

Angie let me know if you want to try and meet up...mom wants us to meet for lunch but I can always tell her no. hehe!!! How are you? Sounds like you had a great 4th weekend.

Ok so I kept Abby today and oh my goodness...it's hard work keeping 2 kids. I guess it would be different if they were both yours. I know I am not ready for another at this point in my life. Curtis turns 4 next year so MAYBE I will think about it...

What is everyone doing this weekend? Anything fun? I think we are taking Curtis to Carowinds for a few hours saturday morning.

Hope everyone is well...I know I have said it before but I love this group!!!

Kim - We are going to carowinds most likely on saturday.

I am trying to get my friend to come because she's got a 4 year old.

I'd love to meet up, we could 'cell' each other there and meet up. Only thing, I cannot answer the cell if I'm on the Water slide. You can see this flabby white pasty girl with the too big bathing suit, that would be me.

Two kids are alot of work, how in the world did my mom do it with 5 kids in 5 years. I'm glad I was the 7th.

Karen - You are making this look way too easy. I really am glad for you.

Sunsett - if it helps any, my wl has dipped quit a bit to. It's really easy to cheat with RNY, don't tell the carb police on me. I had a Migraine yesterday, gosh - i had it for almost a week and it started to get better then got worse before it broke. I have rx mediciation but with my 'new pouch' it's hard to judge what I can take and I need food with it. I hope yours is better.

My july stinks so far (work wise), they have been crazy busy. I hate having to work all 8 hours, friday cannot come soon enough. yeah!

Here I go again with the newbie enthusiasm! I have scheduled my 1st fill, a follow up with the fitness trainer, and a follow up with the nutritionist all on Tuesday, July 18th. My appointments are at 8 a.m., 12 noon, and 3 p.m. They're all downtown too. Anyone want to meet for an early lunch on that date?

Back from vacation and reading up on all the messages, it may take me awhile to get caught up.

Diane it looks like fill time for you...but you have done awesome and we all have some periods we don't loose. That being said, I think I'm in one now...it wouldn't have anything to do with not following any of the rules and eatting anything and everything I want. I even had some rootbeer. But home, vacations are over, going to journal starting tomorrow...and try to get my arse straightened out. Did I mention I ate my weight in shrimp and crablegs while in Alabama. I had seafood EVERYDAY, twice a day almost! I got a bit carried away.

The bank straightened out my credit card, I have to sign some fraud papers so they can settle it with the stores or whatever. I still have to get a new licsense....hopefully I won't get pulled until I can get there Monday or Tuesday this week.

eas coffee house drinks are on the eas.com website and they are on clearance! That might explain why we can't find them anywhere anymore. Walmart, and bi lo used to sell them. I will check at harris teeter tomorrow after church, but they are really cheap on the website. If you want ot order some I'd be willing to go in together so we can get the free shipping.

It's a Protein drink only 110 calories...good as far as Protein drinks go...It's my favorite. They have stopped selling them in stores as far as I can tell...maybe getting ready to roll a new version? But the eas website has a great deal on them, and free shipping over 75 bucks. I can bring one with me for you to try on Tuesday if you want.

I also have some size 14 that a friend of mine sent me. I'm not going to be in them anytime soon..and I'm not sure they the newer hip type of styles, if anyone wants I can bring them tuesday for anyone that wants them...or maybe just wants a goal pair? I have got to declutter and de pack my house...got family staying with me in a few weeks for a wedding and I have no where to put them LOL.

Cool! I'm snuggly fitting into 14's. I'd love to see them. My DH is fitting into my 18 and 16's so I won't be able to bring any of them. I'll check to see if I have bigger sizes.

Thanks

Hey Ladies....sounds like everyone is doing great.

Melissa you should have brought us some of those crab legs home. :) I would have eaten a few. Hope you have gotten everything worked out with your card getting stolen. My FIL had his SS stolen and now they have outstanding balances everywhere. It's horrible.

I am so sad I am not going to see ya'll this month. Weeknights just aren't good for me to get away after working all day. Then we don't get out of here until 6 some nights so I have alittle one that I have to get home to. If I stayed at home then it wouldn't be a biggie. Sorry I am going to miss it. Have fun...and I will see you all in Aug?

We took Curtis to Carowinds Sunday with some friends of ours. He had a blast. We will be going back more often now. It's wasn't too crowed and the weather was perfect. All the boys (the small and the big ones) enjoyed it. Belinda and I just walked around and took pics I will try to post some on here at some point.

Hopefully things will settle down with me soon and I will be on here more. I read all the emails I get from here so I do keep up w/ what is going on unless a new thread is started and I don't see it. (oops) But I try.

Alright have a great Tuesday and I will chat later!!!!